Other NBA games and League

The (29-22) Mavs are a 6 seed team in the West, performing at a 7-3 record out of their last 10 games. Cuban's Happy with the team performance in Feb.

My guess is that Cuban loses a lot of sleep at night thinking about what kind of team he could have built if he wasn?t stuck paying KP almost 70 million dollars over the next 2 seasons.

It begins? LaC-POR start trade season off?.

Clippers acquiring Norman Powell who is a solid player that Thibs wanted us to pursue prior to last season?s trade deadline. Powell signed a 5 year 90 million dollar deal this off-season and Blazers deal him halfway through year 1.

Portland really sold Powell and Covington for pennies on the dollar it seems. Bad sign for us if we?re going to try to move Fournier, but I have no reason to believe we?re trying to do that.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! I would've gave them Randle & Kemba for Powell & Covington.
Kemba's a much better winning player than Bledsoe.
That's like going to the movies and buying a 50 cent candy bar for $5 dollars.

Tonight, the Cavs were without PG-Sexton, PG-Rubio, and all-star PG Garland vs the Lamelo Ball Hornets team, and the Cavs pulled out the win having PG- Rondo and rookie PG Goodwin.
How come the Cleveland Cavs has five PG on their roster, and the Knicks are barely using one PG in their rotation. Didn't the Knicks get the Memo .. it's a New NBA being run by having two PG run the backcourt.
After the Linsanity short episode of turning a defensive lineup into win-win contenders, which made Dolan unhappy about all the Linsanity wins, because BUM Melo were not apart of the Linsanity winning streaks .. And took Linsanity out of the rotation with a fake injury, then not resigning the over-night NBA star. After that .. my thoughts on the Knicks organization wanting a LOSER Melo, instead of a crowed energizer that win every game in MSG.

"The Dolan Knicks games are FIXXED" !!!

mafra

Legend
MSN Sports

Kyrie Irving scored 15 points on 6-of-20 shooting (3-of-8 3-pointers) with six assists, three rebounds, and one turnover as the Nets lost 125-102 to the Jazz on Friday night.

Things are a mess in Brooklyn right now, and things hit a ew low on Friday. The Nets have now lost seven straight games, and they play in Denver on Sunday, so things could get worse before they get better. Irving?s 30.0% shooting mark was his worst of the season, and he is now shooting 31.4% from the floor over his last two games. All this comes on top of the report that came out on Friday that the Nets are listening to offers from the Sixers on James Harden. Things are not looking good right now in Brooklyn to say the least.

Kiyaman

Legend
Portland really sold Powell and Covington for pennies on the dollar it seems. Bad sign for us if we?re going to try to move Fournier, but I have no reason to believe we?re trying to do that.

When it comes to winning games .. Fournier's performance is twice the winner of Burks, Cam, and RJ Barrett combine.
Ask yourself, the Knicks have 3 decent perimeter shooting players (Fournier, Kemba, and Quickley) whom all 3 have a (1.5 sec) quick release on their shots. The Knicks coaching-staff has not designed one screen play for any of the 3 perimeter players throughout the 52 games we played this season.
The Knicks starter frontcourt tandem Randle & MitchRob has never set a double-screen all season for any of their Knicks teammates.
The Knicks starters play one on one basketball on both sides of the court, they rarely ever play Team-Ball !!!

mafra

Legend
Time for NYK to deal for Dimwiddy?

The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired Indiana Pacers guard Caris LeVert in a trade, sources told ESPN on Sunday, a significant addition to one of the most promising young rosters in the Eastern Conference.

mafra

Legend
McCullum to NO.

At least that front office trying to build a winner. Word is now NYK on to Plan-B. Buddy H. Let?s go look for as many players in bad teams, accustomed to losing their entire careers, for they will Be coming to another losing environment.

I?m beginning to think Leon Rose is the next ex NYK GM

Trail Blazers are finalizing a trade that would send C.J. McCollum to the Pelicans in exchange for Josh Hart, Tomas Satoransky, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, and draft compensation, according to Shams Charania.

mafra

Legend
SAc sends TH to Indy for Sabonis!

Buddy Hield has been dealt to the Pacers in a massive trade that also included Domantas Sabonis and Tyrese Haliburton.

SAc sends TH to Indy for Sabonis!

Buddy Hield has been dealt to the Pacers in a massive trade that also included Domantas Sabonis and Tyrese Haliburton.

Wow. That?s some trade. Not sure I entirely understand why Sacramento did it.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm jealous of the GS Warriors .. I'm watching them now playing against Utah Jazz .. On every other offensive possession the GS move the ball around so quick that the entire lineup gets two touches having 8 to 6 seconds left on the shot clock.
The last time the Knicks moved the ball around like that on offense .. Charley Ward was the Knicks PG.

mafra

Legend
And Charley Ward was the last first round draft pick to sign a second contract with Knicks. Unbelievably. Almost 20 picks and nobody was worth keeping! That?s some bad drafting.

mafra

Legend
James Harden has been traded to the 76ers for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond and two first-round picks according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

mafra

Legend
A steal?

Derrick White is being traded to Boston for Josh Richardson, Romeo Langford and a first-round pick, according to Chris Haynes.

tiger0330

Legend
James Harden has been traded to the 76ers for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond and two first-round picks according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Paul Millsap going to the Sixers in the deal. Nice haul for the Nets, Curry can be their Joe Harris and Morey gets his superstar albeit an aging one. Not a fan of Simmons but with KD and Kyrie, his lack of shooting might not be a liability for the Nets, he can be a defensive role player for them.

Kiyaman

Legend
Paul Millsap going to the Sixers in the deal. Nice haul for the Nets, Curry can be their Joe Harris and Morey gets his superstar albeit an aging one. Not a fan of Simmons but with KD and Kyrie, his lack of shooting might not be a liability for the Nets, he can be a defensive role player for them.

Harden & Capella were a dangerous tandem in Houston, now Harden has Embiid in the low post every time opponents defense pressure him on the perimeter .... The Nets needed a 20 minute Big-Man for their postseason rotation and Drummond is the MAN.