Other NBA games and League

Buzz suggests if Utah is ousted in first round, then Mitchell could be dealt to Knicks for Randle, IQ, Cam and 3 first rounders?.

I believe Mitchell and KAT is the plan?. KAt a free agent after last season?.

Knicks getting a top 8 pick would help

https://fadeawayworld.net/.amp/nba-...-3-first-round-picks-and-3-second-round-picks

On paper, I think this is possible. But, we?ve been through so many off-seasons of fake hope, I have to assume this is just going to be another case of our front office delivering the same recycling of veterans that no one else wants at the price we paid.

mafra

Legend
I agree. This is a pipe dream not a plan.

See what NO is doing? Getting MCCullum would have been huge?.

?I?m the primary ball handler now,? McCollum said, via Christian Clark of NOLA.com. ?Before, Dame was the primary ball handler.?
This move has paid off for the Pels, who have scored more points since they added McCollum to the roster. Their numbers have gone up and they hope to keep things this way for the rest of the season.
The Pelicans rank second in points scored per 100 possessions since they traded for McCollum. Post-trade, they are averaging 102.3 points per 100 possessions in half-court situations, which is up from 89.1 points per 100 possessions prior to Feb. 10.
?He?s such a dynamic scorer,? Pelicans coach Willie Green said. ?He can get to his spots and get buckets. But the thing that kind of gets overlooked sometimes is his ability to play make for his teammates. It?s something we talk about as a team. He and Brandon (Ingram) both are doing a great job of getting other guys involved.?

Kiyaman

Legend
At the end of the 3rd quarter .. Mem Grizz 112 - NO Pelicans 84
And the Pelicans been shooting 50% FG all 3 quarters ..
Ja Morrant performance tonight screamed "I'm the # number 1 pick in the 2019 draft!".
Pelicans FO will probably trade Zion during the 2022 NBA Draft .. just saying

Kyrie Irving had to put up 50 pts tonight to stop the Nets 4 game losing streak for a 132-121 Brooklyn Nets win over the Hornets.

The Cavs 104-96 win over the Raptors had the two top ROY candidates (Mobley & Barnes) going add it crazy for the win ..
Barnes 19 pts, 12 rbs, 6 ast, and 3 Steals
Mobley 20 pts, 17 rbs, 4 ast, and 3 Blocks

Kiyaman

Legend
The Philly 76ers got Blow-Out 129-100 in their home stadium by the Brooklyn Nets.
No Ben Simmons, but Seth Curry's 24 pts and 5 steals, and Drummond 7 pts 7 rbds, 3 blocks plus stopping Embiid from scoring 30 pts .. has to have Philly FO 2nd guess them selves bout the Harden trade.

mafra

Legend
Another guy we passed on for OBI

Saddiq Bey hit 17-of-27 shots and finished Thursday's win over the Magic with 51 points, 10 rebounds, 10 triples, four assists, three steals and just one turnover.

Kiyaman

Legend
Another guy we passed on for OBI

Saddiq Bey hit 17-of-27 shots and finished Thursday's win over the Magic with 51 points, 10 rebounds, 10 triples, four assists, three steals and just one turnover.

This week the Nets Kyrie Irving scored a career high 60 points on the Magic (2nd worst team in the league).

Kiyaman

Legend
March Madness Sweet 16

Great Game to watch ....

Kansas 79 over Creighton 72 was all hustle, Kaluma needed extra help today, the Kansas trio wasn't having it.

Half-Time .. (27-3) Gonzaga 31 - (22-10) Memphis 41
Headcoach Penny Hardaway athletic Memphis team vs
Gonzaga's Top dynamic front-court
Lomax & Duren vs Holmgren & Nembhard

mafra

Legend
Lol!!! Nets lost to MEM. Gonna be so much fun when those 2 losers enter year 4 without even 1 NBAFinals appearances for BKLN. Gonna be desperate next year, and guess what? they won?t get there next year either!

Kiyaman

Legend
Lol!!! Nets lost to MEM. Gonna be so much fun when those 2 losers enter year 4 without even 1 NBAFinals appearances for BKLN. Gonna be desperate next year, and guess what? they won?t get there next year either!

What NBA team in the East want to bumb-heads with the Brooklyn Nets in the Play-in or the first-round of the playoffs.
How far will the 10th seeded (Durant/Kyrie) Brooklyn Nets go in the post-season games ???

Four Games remain for these 10 seeded EAST teams ....
1) Miami - 51 - 28
2) Celtics - 49 - 30
3) Bucks - 48 - 30
4) 76ers - 48 - 30
5) Bulls - 45 - 33
6) Raptors - 45-33
7) Cavs - 43 - 36
8) Hawks - 41- 37
9) Hornets - 40-38
10) And the Brooklyn Nets - 40-38
11) Assistant coach Thibs Knicks - 35 - 44

mafra

Legend
KD and Kyrie ain?t making Finals? 3 years and nada but failure. Let?s see what happens in year 4.

If KD and Kyrie were Knicks there would be daily segments on how KD and Kyrie have flopped in Ny and can?t handle it.

They fortunate they play in Brooklyn

mafra

Legend
Austin Reaves finished season strong with a triple dub?. Lots of nobody cats have a good April.

Austin Reaves recorded his first ever triple-double and posted career bests across the board with his 31 points (7-of-17 FGs, 14-of-14 FTs), 16 boards and 10 dimes, adding two steals, one block and three triples in Sunday's OT win over the Nuggets.

mafra

Legend
Why fire Vogel? DeRozan was heading to LAK when Westbrook reached out to LJ and James begged to bring in Russ, not DD

Lakers fire Vogel and now LJ will try to force way back to CLE.

LJ a player, not a GM. If LAK signed DeRozan? they probably win another title.

Kiyaman

Legend
The NBA Play-Ins are for Knicks fans ....
Brooklyn
Cavs
Hawks
Hornets
Timberwolves
Clippers
Spurs
Pelicans
A lot of players in the Play-Ins will be moved in the offseason ..
Pick the player or players the Knicks need to trade for in the offseason ???

Kiyaman

Legend
KD and Kyrie ain?t making Finals? 3 years and nada but failure. Let?s see what happens in year 4.

If KD and Kyrie were Knicks there would be daily segments on how KD and Kyrie have flopped in Ny and can?t handle it.

They fortunate they play in Brooklyn

Right now Durant & Kyrie got their hands FULL beating the Cavs 115-108 (Play-Ins) to move on to the next step .. A seven Game series against Marcus Smart's ball-movement Celtics team .. Brooklyn coach Nash will need the 2-Way Trio of Ben Simmons, Curry, and Drummond off the bench to beat the Celtics in a 7 game series LMAO

mafra

Legend
KAT no good but MIN wins regardless.
If he?s our plan A, tell me now so I can stop caring about Knicks for a while. That?s not the guy to get you to the promised land.

mafra

Legend
NEW YORK -- Brooklyn Nets star forward Kevin Durant has been in the league long enough to know that it's not wise to give a playoff opponent any extra motivation before a series begins.

So when Durant heard Nets guard Bruce Brown's critique of the Boston Celtics, saying that the Nets can attack them down low in their upcoming Eastern Conference quarterfinals series because of the absence of Celtics big man Robert Williams III, Durant was quick to rebuke his young teammate's comments.

"We respect our opponents," Durant said after the Nets finished off a 115-108 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers in Tuesday night's play-in game. "We don't need to talk about what we're going to do to them. I just don't like that, but that's how Bruce is. He comes in and keeps the same energy throughout the whole season so -- but we don't need to say s--- like that. Let's just go out there and hoop."

Brown's comments came after he was asked what he felt the biggest key will be to slowing down the Celtics in the upcoming series, which starts in Boston on Sunday afternoon.

"We can't let [Jayson] Tatum get 50," Brown said. "We got to be physical with them. Now they don't have Robert Williams, so they have less of a presence in the paint and we could attack Al Horford and [Daniel] Theis. So them not having Robert Williams is huge."

Durant, who took the dais for the postgame news conference after Brown did, had already been tipped off to the fact that Brown had said something he wouldn't appreciate.

"What did Bruce Brown say when he got up here?" Durant asked the assembled media. "He said something I didn't like, somebody just told me."

When told of Brown's comments, Durant tried to walk them back.

"That's caffeine pride talking," Durant said. "He takes something before the game. Those two dudes (Horford and Theis) can do the same stuff. It ain't going to be that easy, I tell you that."