Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 698999113114115116117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,782 of 1782
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Mavs are hit and heavy for Spencer
    Interesting. Mavs would have space to add Dinwiddie with THJ and Reddick coming off the books.

I wonder if Cuban has made any plans to move KP. If he can do it, Mavs adding Dinwiddie makes more sense to me.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Spencer Dinwiddie said in an interview he wants 5 years, 125 million from Brooklyn to stay with the Nets. Dinwiddie is 28 and coming off a major injury.
    Later for what Dinwiddle wants from the Nets .. We Knicks fans need Dinwiddle & Rose to run the Knicks offense next season. A 3 yr $65M contract with a couple of bonuses for assist and making the playoffs could make Dinwiddle a Knicks.

Veteran

I’m glad Randle isn’t on Team USA. This version of Team USA is embarrassing itself so far.

Veteran

Milwaukee’s big 3 has them 1 win away from an NBA title. Pretty incredible turnaround from earlier in the playoffs when they looked like they were in trouble.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Milwaukee’s big 3 has them 1 win away from an NBA title. Pretty incredible turnaround from earlier in the playoffs when they looked like they were in trouble.
    Giannis got help like Booker needs help. CP3 could help in his quest to win his ring by helping DB scoring and not turning the ball over.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Giannis got help like Booker needs help. CP3 could help in his quest to win his ring by helping DB scoring and not turning the ball over.
    Just saw game 5, what a game by Jrue on both sides of the ball. Best defender on the floor for both teams. CP3 did help another great game by Booker but the Suns came up short in this pivotal game 5. Bucks are too big and physical for the Suns, I see the Bucks cruising to a championship in game 6.

12th man

Just saw game 5, what a game by Jrue on both sides of the ball. Best defender on the floor for both teams. CP3 did help another great game by Booker but the Suns came up short in this pivotal game 5. Bucks are too big and physical for the Suns, I see the Bucks cruising to a championship in game 6.
    Bucks behind a epic game by the Freak win their first NBA championship in 50 years. Giannis one of 7 players to score 50 points in the finals, coming up clutch by making 17-19 of his FTs which is his Achilles heel. Also blocked 5 shots and pulled down 14 bds.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jul 21, 2021 at 09:19. Reason: .

Greek Freak’s first title more legitimate than D-Wade’s first….

Did they just win 4 straight?

So great to have Giannis mock entire banana boat generation. They all ran to form mega teams, to ensure they would win hardware… justifying their culture as “choosing own paths” and saying they couldn’t put careers at mercy of a GM…

Along comes MIL and Giannis proves you can be the lone star in a remote market and still be champ!

12th man

Last year he said don't call him the MVP until he brought a championship to MIL. Backed up that statement big time by putting the Bucks on his back for the elimination championship game. Said several years ago before he received all the accolades that he would replace LeBron as the best player in the game, you can debate it but 2 back to back MVPs and a probable 3rd tells me he is the best player in the NBA.

Not only is he the best player in the world right now, but he may possibly save the NBA.

LeBRon and KD and their cronies have turned the NBA into a player fiefdom, where a few teams prosper and everybody else suffers.

They decided the regular season doesn’t mean much, so fans risk showing up and watching backups (at full market price).

They told us a star can’t win it by himself…. Guess what…. A star can still win it all, raise all boats, even if it took a unique set of circumstances.

You think LeBron and Kd secretly wish they had 1 title like Giannis? His 1 worth all of their combined and then some.

Last year he said don't call him the MVP until he brought a championship to MIL. Backed up that statement big time by putting the Bucks on his back for the elimination championship game. Said several years ago before he received all the accolades that he would replace LeBron as the best player in the game, you can debate it but 2 back to back MVPs and a probable 3rd tells me he is the best player in the NBA.
    Imagine he now sorts out that ugly to-motion shot.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    Kurt Vonnegut

“I couldn’t leave. There was a job that had to be finished,” Antetokounmpo said. “I feel like the bubble did not pay us justice. Give credit to the Miami Heat. They played great, but it did not pay us justice. Everybody was feeling homesick. We are a family-oriented team, wanted to see our families. But coming back, I was like, ‘This is my city. They trust me. They believe in me. They believe in us.’ Even when we lost … obviously I wanted to get the job done.

“But that’s my stubborn side. It’s easy to go somewhere and go win a championship with somebody else. It’s easy. I could go — I don’t want to put anybody on the spot — but I could go to a super team and just do my part and win a championship. But this is the hard way to do it, and this is the way to do it and we did it.”

“I’m out now. Can I leave now?” Antetokounmopo said jokingly after winning his first championship. “I want a trade. Who do I have to talk to about a trade?”