Other NBA games and League

tiger0330

Legend
David Fizdale finalizing deal to join Lakers staff as assistant coach.

Glad to hear this news for Fizdale. Incredibly nice man and a class act from the day he was hired to the day he was fired with the Knicks. I wish him best of luck with this new job.

Terrible hire as the head coach of the Knicks but he's a good Asst coaching in his home of LA.

Kiyaman

Legend
David Fizdale finalizing deal to join Lakers staff as assistant coach.

Glad to hear this news for Fizdale. Incredibly nice man and a class act from the day he was hired to the day he was fired with the Knicks. I wish him best of luck with this new job.

Fizdale was a BUM-head-coach without any old-school or new NBA creative strategy for a team. His decision-making and Team-Defense Stunk !!!

I guess assistant-coach Jason Kidd will be leaving the Lakers for a head-coaching job.
The Knicks need to hire an assistant-coach to replace Woodson before draft night !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Maybe the Sun's shouldn't have surprised me with that 8 game winning streak to end their season in the Orlando bubble but their getting into the NBA finals over the Lakers, Clips and Utah surprised me. I thought several teams in the NBA had better lineups like the aforementioned teams and the Bucks and Sixers. Glad CP3 finally gets to the championship game after all these years playing alongside some great players, read he was rusty coming off his layoff but he poured in 41 pts in the deciding game to put the Clips away.

The Suns took the short-cut to the FINALS in the post-season games by sweeping Denver, and taking out Lakers & Clippers in 6 games.
While the Clippers took the long road to the WCF playing the Mavs 7 games in the first round.

The post-season Under-Dog Atlanta Hawks are putting on a great display of Old-School NBA in the ECF having a Tied series with the Bucks 2-2

Hawks with Trae Young can?t handle Bucks without Giannis and Hawks are done in 6. Wow. Tough way to go out.

Suns vs Bucks in the Finals.

Kiyaman

Legend
And they lost at home?.

The Atlanta Hawks get's BIG Props for winning Game-1 in all 3 series in their opponents stadium. Plus eliminating Philly from the postseason games were a helluva achievement to me.

My regular-season Prediction were Nets & Philly in the ECF,
And Lakers & Utah in the WCF .. None made it, and I'm hoping all 4 teams make some major changes in their roster during offseason.

tiger0330

Legend
Maybe the Sun's shouldn't have surprised me with that 8 game winning streak to end their season in the Orlando bubble but their getting into the NBA finals over the Lakers, Clips and Utah surprised me. I thought several teams in the NBA had better lineups like the aforementioned teams and the Bucks and Sixers. Glad CP3 finally gets to the championship game after all these years playing alongside some great players, read he was rusty coming off his layoff but he poured in 41 pts in the deciding game to put the Clips away.

Can't tell you the number of bball fans that have told me how happy that CP3 finally gets his chance to appear in the NBA finals. Hoping he has a great series and Giannis plays so there is no question about who was the best team.

Spencer Dinwiddie said in an interview he wants 5 years, 125 million from Brooklyn to stay with the Nets. Dinwiddie is 28 and coming off a major injury.

tiger0330

Legend
Spencer Dinwiddie said in an interview he wants 5 years, 125 million from Brooklyn to stay with the Nets. Dinwiddie is 28 and coming off a major injury.

Even without his injury he wasn't going to be a Net next year. I think his salary demands just ruled out any possibility that he becomes a Knicks, good player but too much money and risk coming off a knee injury for me.

Mavs are hit and heavy for Spencer

Interesting. Mavs would have space to add Dinwiddie with THJ and Reddick coming off the books.

I wonder if Cuban has made any plans to move KP. If he can do it, Mavs adding Dinwiddie makes more sense to me.

Kiyaman

Legend

Later for what Dinwiddle wants from the Nets .. We Knicks fans need Dinwiddle & Rose to run the Knicks offense next season. A 3 yr $65M contract with a couple of bonuses for assist and making the playoffs could make Dinwiddle a Knicks.

Milwaukee?s big 3 has them 1 win away from an NBA title. Pretty incredible turnaround from earlier in the playoffs when they looked like they were in trouble.

tiger0330

Legend
Milwaukee?s big 3 has them 1 win away from an NBA title. Pretty incredible turnaround from earlier in the playoffs when they looked like they were in trouble.

Giannis got help like Booker needs help. CP3 could help in his quest to win his ring by helping DB scoring and not turning the ball over.

tiger0330

Legend
Giannis got help like Booker needs help. CP3 could help in his quest to win his ring by helping DB scoring and not turning the ball over.
Just saw game 5, what a game by Jrue on both sides of the ball. Best defender on the floor for both teams. CP3 did help another great game by Booker but the Suns came up short in this pivotal game 5. Bucks are too big and physical for the Suns, I see the Bucks cruising to a championship in game 6.

tiger0330

Legend
Just saw game 5, what a game by Jrue on both sides of the ball. Best defender on the floor for both teams. CP3 did help another great game by Booker but the Suns came up short in this pivotal game 5. Bucks are too big and physical for the Suns, I see the Bucks cruising to a championship in game 6.

Bucks behind a epic game by the Freak win their first NBA championship in 50 years. Giannis one of 7 players to score 50 points in the finals, coming up clutch by making 17-19 of his FTs which is his Achilles heel. Also blocked 5 shots and pulled down 14 bds.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
Greek Freak?s first title more legitimate than D-Wade?s first?.

Did they just win 4 straight?

So great to have Giannis mock entire banana boat generation. They all ran to form mega teams, to ensure they would win hardware? justifying their culture as ?choosing own paths? and saying they couldn?t put careers at mercy of a GM?

Along comes MIL and Giannis proves you can be the lone star in a remote market and still be champ!

tiger0330

Legend
Last year he said don't call him the MVP until he brought a championship to MIL. Backed up that statement big time by putting the Bucks on his back for the elimination championship game. Said several years ago before he received all the accolades that he would replace LeBron as the best player in the game, you can debate it but 2 back to back MVPs and a probable 3rd tells me he is the best player in the NBA.

mafra

Legend
Not only is he the best player in the world right now, but he may possibly save the NBA.

LeBRon and KD and their cronies have turned the NBA into a player fiefdom, where a few teams prosper and everybody else suffers.

They decided the regular season doesn?t mean much, so fans risk showing up and watching backups (at full market price).

They told us a star can?t win it by himself?. Guess what?. A star can still win it all, raise all boats, even if it took a unique set of circumstances.

You think LeBron and Kd secretly wish they had 1 title like Giannis? His 1 worth all of their combined and then some.