Other NBA games and League

mafra

Legend
If we don?t sign KD, KI, or KL and AD re-ups... I would take CP3 Ignas HOU sent Capela and a few first rounders (and right to swap others)...

Gonna take 3 seasons anyway to get the kids ready... why not have a vet leading them.

But that?s like Plan-Q.

mafra

Legend
Report saying Kawhi May sign 2/70 deal with player option after upcoming season... Making KL a free agent again next summer.

In other words, Knicks (in theory) could sign KD. Okay out season... and possibly have both AD and KL free agents next summer.

We?ll see soon enough.

Report saying Kawhi May sign 2/70 deal with player option after upcoming season... Making KL a free agent again next summer.

In other words, Knicks (in theory) could sign KD. Okay out season... and possibly have both AD and KL free agents next summer.

We?ll see soon enough.

Yeah, apparently it makes sense for him to sign a 2 year deal so that he is a free agent again when he has 10 years in the league and can sign a bigger long term contract.

Clippers fans are putting up billboards, but I think Kawhi stays in Toronto for 2 more years.

Kiyaman

Legend
If we don’t sign KD, KI, or KL and AD re-ups... I would take CP3 Ignas HOU sent Capela and a few first rounders (and right to swap others)...

Gonna take 3 seasons anyway to get the kids ready... why not have a vet leading them.

But that’s like Plan-Q.

Plan Q .. are signing a 3 to 4 year injury-prone Durant.
Plan A .. were a healthy Durant.
Plan B .. are to trade for Chris Paul big $$$ contract to teach no-strategy coach Fizdale and the Knicks young-core players how to WIN consistently in the regular season games for two seasons.

Our confused Knicks front-office has plans on making RJ Barrett a Knick starter in his rookie season, which I'm against.
I don't want to see Knox in next season starter lineup!
I would only accept rookie RJ and 2nd season Knox in the starter lineup if our starter lineup were:
PG-CP3
SG-RJ
SF-Knox
PF-Randle
C- DJ
Which mean we resign DJ, and sign FA Randle

2nd unit
Frank
DSJ
Trier
Vonleh
MitchRob

Mavs will reportedly look to sign KP to a 5-year 158 million dollar on June 30th. Hopefully for them he comes back fully healthy from his ACL tear. You have to do this if you?re Cuban after making that trade.

Cavs reportedly looking to trade JR Smith, most likely to a team looking to dump a bad contract in return who will include pick(s). JR then likely to get waived and thought is he will sign with the Lakers.

That?s your plan to build a champion around Lebron and AD, Lakers?

Kiyaman

Legend
Cavs reportedly looking to trade JR Smith, most likely to a team looking to dump a bad contract in return who will include pick(s). JR then likely to get waived and thought is he will sign with the Lakers.

That?s your plan to build a champion around Lebron and AD, Lakers?

Dont under-estimate ....
The elite defensive-performance Lebron got from teammates JR Smith & Shumpert took the Cavs to 3 straight FINALS !!!

Kemba and Charlotte apparently apart on contract details. Opens door for Kemba to go to Boston. Knicks do not seem interested unless they also get Durant or Kawhi.

Kiyaman

Legend
Kemba and Charlotte apparently apart on contract details. Opens door for Kemba to go to Boston. Knicks do not seem interested unless they also get Durant or Kawhi.

The Knicks Front-Office, coaching-staff, and roster has nothing to offer a winning Top FA this off-season other than $$$ and consecutive losing season. The Knicks organization been in this type of situation every off-season for two decades.
The best propose winning plan for the Knicks to become a winning team are to make the trade with the Houston Rockets to get Chris Paul in a Knicks uniform the next two seasons, plus resign DJ. THEN! and only then will Top FA get interested in signing on to the Knicks.

The Knicks need to take the hint .. AD is a Lakers now because of Lebron James.

tiger0330

Legend
Word is Lakers will target Kyrie.... here we go. KD won’t go to Nets without Kyrie...
Kawhi reportedly interested in the Lakers. He makes more sense for them but would be a bitch move by Kawhi that would be even more reviled than KD going to the Warriors.

Nets officially extended a qualifying offer to D?Angelo Russell to make him a restricted free agent. Clearly there is not enough confidence in Brooklyn that they are getting 2 max free agents to forget about him altogether.

mafra

Legend
Wow... sounds like if BOS makes QO to Rozier we will back out.... if not, TR signs with us for 1-2 yr deal. Stay tuned.

tiger0330

Legend
Kawhi has asked to meet with Jeanie Buss and Magic Johnson. Huh? What?
If winning is Kawhi’s goal, he stands a better chance with the Lakers than the Clips. The next super team to replace the Warriors, I’d hate to see it but the Warriors didn’t hurt the popularity of the NBA so those that say it’s bad for the league don’t have a case.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow... sounds like if BOS makes QO to Rozier we will back out.... if not, TR signs with us for 1-2 yr deal. Stay tuned.

I don't see coach Stevens losing two decent starter PG in the off-season (Kyrie & Rozier) ???

My best solution for the Knicks right now .... are make the trade for CP3 to represent the Knicks the next two seasons asap !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
Kawhi has asked to meet with Jeanie Buss and Magic Johnson. Huh? What?

I guess Kawhi's being wise by checking out a few big-market teams offers before resigning !!!

I get why Kawhi would check out the Lakers. I don?t get why he?d request Magic, who quit working for the Lakers, to be there.

mafra

Legend
The Grizzlies are trading Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter to the Suns for De'Anthony Melton, Josh Jackson, a 2020 second-round pick and a 2021 conditional second-round pick, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.

The Suns continue their short-term moves as they cut bait on a top-five pick in Jackson. The forward did have plenty of off-court concerns with an arrest in Florida this offseason, and also not showing up to a team even during the season.