Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 658595109110111112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1790
    Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Trae Young and Bogdanovic combine to shoot 17 for 50, but Hawks get the comeback win in the 4th. Young with 18 assists. Series tied at 2 - 2. East shaping up to be a dramatic finish in both series.
    I have to give the Hawks Dynamic Game-4 WIN to coach Nate McMillian's strategic coaching !!!

Veteran

Possible ACL injury for Kawhi. Clippers are done without him.

LaMelo Ball wins Rookie of the Year. Some might argue that Anthony Edwards should have gotten it because not only did he play well, but he’s also the only one of the 3 finalists to actually make it to the end of the season healthy, but whatever.
    Especially since CHA won a bunch when he got hurt…. Personally, I felt AE was better more consistently

Veteran

Hawks out score Sixers 40 to 19 in the 4th quarter to take 3 to 2 series lead. Another huge game from Trae Young.

Where do Sixers and Bucks go from here if both fall in the East semis?

12th man

Choke job by the Sixers in game 5. Their bench didn’t do anything and allowed the Hawks to narrow that huge lead they had and then the starters choked down the stretch, Embiid wasn’t as effective late in the game as he was early, most likely because of his bum knee and Doc must have recollections of Deandre Jordan when Nate pulled out his hack a Shaq on Ben Simmons, how any team pays the kind of money to a guy that can’t shoot a jump shot or hit his freebies is beyond me. Sixers go to ATL for game 6 and are probably done
    losing the pivotal game 5 where the team that wins it goes on to win the series 82% of the time.

Simmons & Harris combined for 12 points, shooting 4-15.

Lou-Will, Gallo and John Collins all had more than 12 points apiece.

I wrote ATL off in Games 4-5, only to be shocked afterwards upon learning the result.

ATL can close it out at home in Game 6

Veteran

This is probably an overgeneralization, but it sure seems like KP’s inability to play like a max salary star in the playoffs is costing a lot of people their jobs in Dallas.

12th man

This is probably an overgeneralization, but it sure seems like KP’s inability to play like a max salary star in the playoffs is costing a lot of people their jobs in Dallas.
    My bet is Carlisle gets the Celtics job with him talking about the next chapter in his coaching career. Thought Bud was in jeopardy last post-season, Nets defeat the Bucks and you have to believe he's the next coach with his neck on the chopping block.

Veteran

Bucks with 19 point lead with 6 minutes to go. Looking like there will be a game 7.

38 points for KM on 16 shots.
    32 for KD on 30 shots.

Veteran

Wow. Celtics using their 1st round pick to send Kemba Walker to OKC. They take Al Horford back in return. A couple 2nd round picks exchanging hands as well.

Not entirely sure I get it. Celtics shed about 7 to 10 million per season (difference between what Walker and Horford will make over next 3 seasons). They must really have wanted Kemba gone.

I guess that saved salary is enough to put Boston more in play to sign a big name in free agency, not sure who.

I read someone online saying that this sets up a potential future Kemba and KP swap between OKC and Dallas. Not sure if they were joking or not.
    Last edited by htr10; Jun 18, 2021 at 09:34.

Veteran

OKC has 5 of the 1st 36 picks in the 2021 draft with the possibility of picking up a 6th pick if Rockets pick drops below area of protection.

What the hell do they do with all those picks? It’s like The Process but without much process.

Veteran

Hawks blow their chance to close out Sixers in Atlanta. Now it goes to game 7 back in Philly.

Clippers rally from 25 point deficit and go on a 81-47 run in the second half. They shot 6-20 from downtown in first half and then drained 13/19 in second half.

Win 4 straight, 2 without Kawhi/

I believe this is the first WCF for LAC

Roto

Terance Mann erupted for a career-high 39 points, two rebounds, one assist, two steals and seven triples in a 131-119 Game 6 win as the Clippers advanced past the Jazz.
    After playing a combined nine minutes in Games 1 and 2, Mann emerged as a hero in this series with Kawhi Leonard (knee) watching from the sidelines. “I’m not trying to fill Kawhi’s role at all, man. That’s Kawhi Leonard,” Mann said. “But I’m just trying to be me, make things happen on the defensive end and be myself on the offensive end and whatever happens, happens after that." Mann had 20 points alone in the third quarter and put the Clippers up by 10 with five minutes to go with a dagger triple. Mann, who is extension eligible this summer, is making a name for himself at the best possible time. Next up is a matchup vs. the Suns in the Western Conference Finals.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    My bet is Carlisle gets the Celtics job with him talking about the next chapter in his coaching career. Thought Bud was in jeopardy last post-season, Nets defeat the Bucks and you have to believe he's the next coach with his neck on the chopping block.
    Game-6 win at Home, says, "Bud is safe now lol
    Brooklyn's performance pushed for a Game-7 in Brooklyn lol

I give Hawks coach Nate his BIG PROPA"s for Game-5 win .. I did not expect the Hawks to get 3 wins in a series vs Philly.
    Having a double combination of top scoring-guards Trae & Lou .. that could break-down a 18 pt Philly lead in the 4th quarter for a Hawks 3 point win .. Dynamic !!!

The Clippers coach Lou, did a dynamic job to the Clippers rotation without Kawhi to beat the top winning Utah Jazz team twice in Game-5 and Game-6 to win the series 4-2.
    i vision the Jazz vs Suns in the WCF .. And Brooklyn vs Philly in the ECF