Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 688898112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1807

95-90 ATL until a 15-5 run sealed game.

Middleton with 20 in the 4th ATL had 17.

It was 107-100 and Gallinari creates wide open 3 look for Trae Young and shot just went plat-boom-brick. He was 6-14 from 3 with 4 assists.

The key to beating ATL is limiting Young’s creating…. Keep the other uninvolved. Let him chuck up ten plus threes a game and hold his assists to under 5.

Young isn’t a good 3-point shooter.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    95-90 ATL until a 15-5 run sealed game.

Middleton with 20 in the 4th ATL had 17.

It was 107-100 and Gallinari creates wide open 3 look for Trae Young and shot just went plat-boom-brick. He was 6-14 from 3 with 4 assists.

The key to beating ATL is limiting Young’s creating…. Keep the other uninvolved. Let him chuck up ten plus threes a game and hold his assists to under 5.

Young isn’t a good 3-point shooter.
    Trae out with that injury but they won with Lou playing PG. Hawks proving they can win without Trae but can the Bucks win without Freak who injured his knee.

Veteran

David Fizdale finalizing deal to join Lakers staff as assistant coach.

Glad to hear this news for Fizdale. Incredibly nice man and a class act from the day he was hired to the day he was fired with the Knicks. I wish him best of luck with this new job.

Veteran

Suns going to NBA Finals. Going to be an interesting series whether it is Bucks or Hawks, assuming they are healthy.

12th man

Maybe the Sun's shouldn't have surprised me with that 8 game winning streak to end their season in the Orlando bubble but their getting into the NBA finals over the Lakers, Clips and Utah surprised me. I thought several teams in the NBA had better lineups like the aforementioned teams and the Bucks and Sixers. Glad CP3 finally gets to the championship game after all these years playing alongside some great players, read he was rusty coming off his layoff but he poured in 41 pts in the deciding game to put the Clips away.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post

Glad to hear this news for Fizdale. Incredibly nice man and a class act from the day he was hired to the day he was fired with the Knicks. I wish him best of luck with this new job.
    Terrible hire as the head coach of the Knicks but he's a good Asst coaching in his home of LA.

Knows the team

Fizdale was a BUM-head-coach without any old-school or new NBA creative strategy for a team. His decision-making and Team-Defense Stunk !!!

I guess assistant-coach Jason Kidd will be leaving the Lakers for a head-coaching job.
    The Knicks need to hire an assistant-coach to replace Woodson before draft night !!!

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Maybe the Sun's shouldn't have surprised me with that 8 game winning streak to end their season in the Orlando bubble but their getting into the NBA finals over the Lakers, Clips and Utah surprised me. I thought several teams in the NBA had better lineups like the aforementioned teams and the Bucks and Sixers. Glad CP3 finally gets to the championship game after all these years playing alongside some great players, read he was rusty coming off his layoff but he poured in 41 pts in the deciding game to put the Clips away.
    The Suns took the short-cut to the FINALS in the post-season games by sweeping Denver, and taking out Lakers & Clippers in 6 games.
    While the Clippers took the long road to the WCF playing the Mavs 7 games in the first round.

The post-season Under-Dog Atlanta Hawks are putting on a great display of Old-School NBA in the ECF having a Tied series with the Bucks 2-2

Veteran

Hawks with Trae Young can’t handle Bucks without Giannis and Hawks are done in 6. Wow. Tough way to go out.

Suns vs Bucks in the Finals.

And they lost at home….

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    And they lost at home….
    The Atlanta Hawks get's BIG Props for winning Game-1 in all 3 series in their opponents stadium. Plus eliminating Philly from the postseason games were a helluva achievement to me.

My regular-season Prediction were Nets & Philly in the ECF,
    And Lakers & Utah in the WCF .. None made it, and I'm hoping all 4 teams make some major changes in their roster during offseason.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Can't tell you the number of bball fans that have told me how happy that CP3 finally gets his chance to appear in the NBA finals. Hoping he has a great series and Giannis plays so there is no question about who was the best team.

Veteran

Spencer Dinwiddie said in an interview he wants 5 years, 125 million from Brooklyn to stay with the Nets. Dinwiddie is 28 and coming off a major injury.

12th man

Spencer Dinwiddie said in an interview he wants 5 years, 125 million from Brooklyn to stay with the Nets. Dinwiddie is 28 and coming off a major injury.
    Even without his injury he wasn't going to be a Net next year. I think his salary demands just ruled out any possibility that he becomes a Knicks, good player but too much money and risk coming off a knee injury for me.

Mavs are hit and heavy for Spencer