Other NBA games and League

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks beat the Suns tonight 120-107 .. Nice Win!

Westbrook vs Kyrie tonight .. Kyrie dont want no part of what Westbrook got in store for him tonite lol

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Mitchell is playing like a Top 5 rook right now and based on what I've seen thus far this is how I'd rank them

Simmons
Markannen
Tatum
Mitchell
Kuzma
DSJ
Fox
Ball
Brooks
Leaf
Bell
Jackson
Monk
Jackson
Knits
Isaac
Fultz

That's a long dynamic draft class .. cant wait till they become FA

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks beat the Suns tonight 120-107 .. Nice Win!

Westbrook vs Kyrie tonight .. Kyrie dont want no part of what Westbrook got in store for him tonite lol

Half-Time .. OKC 40 .. Boston 27
Kyrie shooting 1-9 for 3 pts .... No match for Westbrook lol

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like Hack a Drum is not going to work this year. Andre Drummond made 14-16 FTs in a DET win over the Bucks. Drum has been shooting his freebies well all year so he deserves respect for learning how to make them. Most guys never learn like DJ and DH and it hurts their teams.

mafra

Legend
Melo was awful in all of his ISONESS tonight, and a huge reason OKC lost next to their awful second half defense

It's amazing how addition by subtraction has given NYK a boost. Not only did it push kP to the lead dawg role, giving NY a more efficient way for their leading scorer to get to 30 points....

But Kanter has brought grit and leadership and has raised the play of others. McDermott showing he can be a valuable rotation piece... Toss in the 31st pick next summer....

Well, I have to say I'm impressed with Perry's first move.

tiger0330

Legend
It's amazing how addition by subtraction has given NYK a boost. Not only did it push kP to the lead dawg role, giving NY a more efficient way for their leading scorer to get to 30 points....

But Kanter has brought grit and leadership and has raised the play of others. McDermott showing he can be a valuable rotation piece... Toss in the 31st pick next summer....

Well, I have to say I'm impressed with Perry's first move.
Have to give more credit to Melo for waiving that NTC to go there. I think once it was decided that OKC was his next home, Kanter was definitely gone and Dougie was the filler, 2nd round pick was nice. Presti has a rep as one of the smartest GMs in the NBA but his last 2 trades for Melo and PG may backfire on him.

mafra

Legend
A good night for the rookies, Monk, Fox and DSJ particularly. Gives us hope that even if we pick 8th or 11th.... still can find a player.

DAL lost tho and Monk shot 5-13 from downtown, including several bricks down the stretch.... Sactown beat OKA. Who would've guess NYK would have a 2 game lead on OKC after 10 games.

Melo is shooting 12-44 the last 3 games. So much for the power of the hoodie.

Monster games from bigs tonight.... Jukic and Cousins and Davis.

There's a lot of good players and teams....

BTW.... Ball's younger brother is in some deep ****! Got arrested for stealing in China. Dude could serve 3-10 years. His Dad ain't talking now? Shame for the kid. But.... was stealing a Gucci bag worth it?

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
A good night for the rookies, Monk, Fox and DSJ particularly. Gives us hope that even if we pick 8th or 11th.... still can find a player.

DAL lost tho and Monk shot 5-13 from downtown, including several bricks down the stretch.... Sactown beat OKA. Who would've guess NYK would have a 2 game lead on OKC after 10 games.

Melo is shooting 12-44 the last 3 games. So much for the power of the hoodie.

Monster games from bigs tonight.... Jukic and Cousins and Davis.

There's a lot of good players and teams....

BTW.... Ball's younger brother is in some deep ****! Got arrested for stealing in China. Dude could serve 3-10 years. His Dad ain't talking now? Shame for the kid. But.... was stealing a Gucci bag worth it?
Lavar said it wasn't a big deal but he's wrong 3-10 is a very big deal and his kid may have to cool his jets for at least 30 days in a Chinese jail before they decide what to do with the case. His best chance is if Trump intervenes on his behalf while he is in China. I could see Trump doing that, its exactly the kind of high profile case he loves being involved in.

mafra

Legend
There is a 40 day wait before the accused can talk to a lawyer or any family...Interrogation process.

Chinese prosecutors have a 99.2% conviction rate over the last 25 years.

They freaking tortured and murdered an American for tearing a poster off the wall at his hotel.

He may indeed get out of this, but the Chinese could easily Decide to make an example of him, being it's a hi profile case.

Maybe he gets sentenced to 5 years in the Chinese bball league? Or Marbury comes to the rescue and intercedes (lol).

mafra

Legend
No love lost between Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. Blake doesn't mince words (perhaps explaining why CP has never reached a Conf Final:

?We were front-runners,? Griffin said. ?When things were going great, the ball was hopping around. But when we felt resistance in games, we splintered. I just want to make sure, even when we have down moments, we don?t splinter.?

Broadway

All Star
The video editing on this is A-1 by Bleacher Report

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Same play except one of the best full play-by-play exchanges you'll ever hear

The Celtics are gonna be a huge factor when it's all said and done

tiger0330

Legend
The video editing on this is A-1 by Bleacher Report

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Same play except one of the best full play-by-play exchanges you'll ever hear

The Celtics are gonna be a huge factor when it's all said and done
Pretty cute, Kyrie "Pac Man" Irving. OK he's got the best handle in the league, who is second? CP3, Steph? I say Steph.

mafra

Legend
Bledsoe helps MIL beat Spurs in SA. 13 and 7 with 4 rebounds and a steal.

28-12-5 with 4 blocks for Greek Freak.

mafra

Legend
According to the box score, DSJ had a nice game: 19 points, 5 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 blocks.

Then, according to theknicksblog:

LeBron James of the Cavaliers said Maverics Rookie Dennis Smith Jr. "should be a Knick," reports Tim MacMahon of ESPN.

Former Knicks President Phil Jackson opted not to draft Smith Jr., who met with the Knicks before the draft.

"The Knicks passed on a good one and Dallas got a diamond in the rough," James said.

Smith Jr. later said the team brought him out to dinner and "kind of put the pressure" on him to eat octopus, according to the New York Daily News.

In 10 games this season, Smith Jr. has averaged 14.2 points, 4.9 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game for the Mavericks.