Other NBA games and League

tiger0330

Legend
Vegas had Horn as the odds on favorite as first NBA HC fired. Losing is not a reason to fire Horn because everyone's expectation is the Knicks are going to lose but if WHG does a Bledsoe on Twitter they may fire him.

Lee and WHG?

I don?t particularly like Bledsoe, but we?re so bad at the PG position, I?d do this in a second. The WHG not playing drama is only going to get worse. He was worth a 1st round pick a week ago and in 2 games, we have cut his value considerably.

mafra

Legend
I don?t particularly like Bledsoe, but we?re so bad at the PG position, I?d do this in a second. The WHG not playing drama is only going to get worse. He was worth a 1st round pick a week ago and in 2 games, we have cut his value considerably.

I'd prefer to do a Lee-Kanter for Bledsoe, and it probably has to be that if we want to match salaries.

I'd toss in a second rounder too.

Ntikilina
THJr
Bledsoe
KP
WHG

mafra

Legend
Ball with a 8-8-13 line. I think he missed 100 shots tho. Man he's awful shooting the ball. But he may be another Kidd, and JK learned how to shoot.

Kiyaman

Legend
Vegas had Horn as the odds on favorite as first NBA HC fired. Losing is not a reason to fire Horn because everyone's expectation is the Knicks are going to lose but if WHG does a Bledsoe on Twitter they may fire him.

I wish WHG hurry-up on Twitter ..

Kiyaman

Legend
From last season playoff performance to the opening of the 2017-18 season the Milwaukee Bucks super-star Giannis MVP selection are looking HOT right now in the Bucks first 3 games having stats .. 37/13/3. 34/8/8. 44/8/4. What an insane start to the season!

I dont want Bledsoe in a Knick uniform! I want Baker sitting at the end of the bench cheer leading.
I would like to have a new head coach that would create a 20 minute playing time 2nd unit crew of PG-Jack, SG-Frank, SF-McDerm, PF-WHG, and F/C-Quinn.
Letting rookie PG-Frank play the majority of his playing time as a SG in his rookie season it would prepare his Frank future role as a PG .. Letting WHG perform at the PF spot throughout the season would prepare his future role as a double-double F/C, WHG need to be tandem in a lineup with Quinn, then Kanter, then Noah.

Kiyaman

Legend
Philly got their first win of the season on the road vs Detroit Pistons .. rookie Simmons had a triple-double .. 21-12-10, Embiid 30-9 on 65% FG shooting .... Great Game to watch .. Pistons 2nd unit of Ish Smith/Galloway/LukeKennard almost bought the Pistons back into the game.

Wow! in the Hornets vs Bucks close game Dwight Howard has 20 rebounds and its just the middle of the 3rd quarter, to bad for the Hornets team that none of Howard teammates throw him the ball in the low post because the Bucks Monroe keep leaving Howard open

mafra

Legend
Simmons with his first triple double. I'd take this kid over Ball any day of the week.... Embid with 30.... too bad PHI didn't draft KP and DSJ.... they would be nasty.

tiger0330

Legend
Sixers get their first W against the Pistons. Simmons get his first triple double 21pts 12rbs 10ast. Embiid goes for 30 and 9rbs. The 2 combine for 19-26 and Embiid plays more than his announced 20 mins restrictions with 28 mins. DET took advantage with him off the floor and they need someone better than Saric to cover for him when he's off the floor. Richaun Holmes will be that guy when he comes back. Okafor was a DNP and Fultz scored 2 pts in 16mins a definite disappointing start for the highly touted number 1 pick. Sixers can take consolation that Fultz has been a bust so far with Simmons and Embiid developing tremendous chemistry.

tiger0330

Legend
Philly got their first win of the season on the road vs Detroit Pistons .. rookie Simmons had a triple-double .. 21-12-10, Embiid 30-9 on 65% FG shooting .... Great Game to watch .. Pistons 2nd unit of Ish Smith/Galloway/LukeKennard almost bought the Pistons back into the game.

Wow! in the Hornets vs Bucks close game Dwight Howard has 20 rebounds and its just the middle of the 3rd quarter, to bad for the Hornets team that none of Howard teammates throw him the ball in the low post because the Bucks Monroe keep leaving Howard open

Simmons with his first triple double. I'd take this kid over Ball any day of the week.... Embid with 30.... too bad PHI didn't draft KP and DSJ.... they would be nasty.
My fav for ROY, Lonzo has nothing on this kid. He did this double behind the back move bringing the ball down in transition, that's a 6 10 guy looking like Kyrie, his handle isn't quite as good as KI but KI isn't 6 10 either.

Broadway

All Star
My fav for ROY, Lonzo has nothing on this kid. He did this double behind the back move bringing the ball down in transition, that's a 6 10 guy looking like Kyrie, his handle isn't quite as good as KI but KI isn't 6 10 either.

He's a stat stuffer for sure. Crazy Philly may have drafted the wrong guy, I guess it'll depend on how they progress going forward

You guys are so in love with DSJ. He?s got 9 points and 1 assist tonight after missing the last 2 games with injury.

Broadway

All Star
You guys are so in love with DSJ. He’s got 9 points and 1 assist tonight after missing the last 2 games with injury.

Don't slight the "midget" on his 6reb and 2stls which would be defensive stats. He's had his moments good and bad tonight. Needs to work on his free throws but is proving he can get to the line. I have Simmons/Lonzo/Kuzma/Fox ahead of him at present