Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 7393103117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1866

Bulls lose in HOU

Interesting the Bulls lost.

I would say their biggest weakness is their defense. They have no interior presence.

Rockets were without Jalen Green who's been streaky af. It's just one game too, but giving up 150 is a complete meltdown. Chicago owns the 1 seed right? We'll see how the season fold....we are only 20 games in.

I will say, Warriors have maximized the most out of their talent. Guys like Juan Toscano and Jordan Poole have been big factors. Wiggins who was considered a one dimensional bust has transformed into a two player. I'm not sure if their health will hold up. Curry playing like MVP, but can they maintain health into the playoffs?

I don't have a bold prediction who are the favorites in the NBA, but if I had to pick I believe the Phoenix Suns will want to run that back and get a championship for CP3 before he retires. They whooped our ass and defeated Brooklyn. They play well against top teams and they gave the Bucks a good run for their money. It depends on Ayton/Booker who are their main guys.
    ?

Suns wasted Nets, just as bad as they did KNicks.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by metrocard View Post
    Interesting the Bulls lost.

I would say their biggest weakness is their defense. They have no interior presence.

Rockets were without Jalen Green who's been streaky af. It's just one game too, but giving up 150 is a complete meltdown. Chicago owns the 1 seed right? We'll see how the season fold....we are only 20 games in.

I will say, Warriors have maximized the most out of their talent. Guys like Juan Toscano and Jordan Poole have been big factors. Wiggins who was considered a one dimensional bust has transformed into a two player. I'm not sure if their health will hold up. Curry playing like MVP, but can they maintain health into the playoffs?

I don't have a bold prediction who are the favorites in the NBA, but if I had to pick I believe the Phoenix Suns will want to run that back and get a championship for CP3 before he retires. They whooped our ass and defeated Brooklyn. They play well against top teams and they gave the Bucks a good run for their money. It depends on Ayton/Booker who are their main guys.
    I been saying before the season started .. GSW & Suns are gonna be the top two winning teams in the West.
    Chi-Town 4 guard offense need to make a trade with the Knicks or Kings way before the trade deadline to get Marvin Bagley III or MitchRob to become successful in their postseason presence .. The Bulls are the East sleepers, like last season Atlanta Hawks.

The Washington Wizards are one trade away from a successful season.

No Ben Simmons .. and Philly became a struggling .500 team.

Knows the team

YOAH! The Ja Morrant Grizz Blowed-Out OKC ..152 - 79 .. WOW !!!
    The Grizz bench-players scored 93 points.

Hint .. Knicks head-coach & all-star are getting paid to lose games !!!

Philly's on the urge of going under .500 tonight .. By Trae Young Hawks !!!
    Question to coach Doc "Are your team able to win a championship in the 2021-22 season?".

Tonight the West Fight is on again on NBA TV .. The Suns at GSW ???
    Who u like tonight?
    The 18 game win streak Suns?
    Or the 18-3 record GSW at Home?
    Will Curry shoot 4-21 at Home tonight?

Largest blowout in NBA history… They play DAL tonight… and Mavs without KP and Doncic.

12th man

Rockets beat the Nets for their 7th straight win after a 15 game losing streak. Saw a game of theirs during the losing streak, called the team trash and what made them so bad was Porter and their prized rookie Green who both coincidentally didn’t play last night. Porter missed his second straight and Green his 6th, maybe Coach Silas should reconsider putting them back in the lineup when they're healthy and go with the guys filling in for them.

Can't believe how much a debacle the Nets have become. ESPN was constantly riding them to the moon. All off season.
    ?

Per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, trade talks surrounding Philadelphia’s Ben Simmons have been “gathering momentum” in the recent days.

As always, go ahead and take this with a grain of salt given all the speculation that’s occurred since the second the Hawks defeated the 76ers in the Eastern Conference Semis, but Woj reported that more teams are engaged and more two and three-way deals have been discussed as of late. The 76ers have not been shy about the desire to land a top-25 player for Simmons, and it helps that come this Wednesday, 84% of the league’s 446 players become eligible to be traded as opposed to the 65% that can be traded right now. Simmons is still on the wire in 13% of Yahoo! leagues, so if he’s available for you and you have someone to cut, it could be a high-risk, high reward situation. To be very clear, nothing is imminent right now. As a side note, despite any rumors you may have heard, Blazers point guard Damian Lillard is not available to be discussed in these trade talks, which eliminates one of the seemingly endless scenarios that could come to fruition.

MSN Sports

Kemba, Rose, Burks, and picks!

Lol

POR says Dame not on table for Ben Simmons trade…

Makes you wonder what team is willing to part with top 25 talent for Ben…. Would PHI do a Kyrie for Ben swap? Would Nets?

Anyway… it got me thinking… Julius Randle might be best player available to PHI trade talks….

AB, Rose, Fournier and Kemba could be included as well.

Randle and Embiid could be able to work together….

Simmons
    IQ
    RJ
    Obi
    Mitch

Could be a fun starting 5 to build around, and perhaps even a top 10 pick.

Would PHI be interested? Are we flexible enough to realize all options are available?

Aside from Dame, Beal, Fox…. I don’t see a star available NYK can wedge in with Julius, who is good enough on their own merits, that a combo of Dame-Randle is enough to attract title hungry vets?

If you can get a top 5 start available, then perhaps you go that route… but, if I am Rose… I am trying to take advantage of the Nets and Phi situation and build for the future…. I would not have my heart set on the 7th seed and first round exit.

CBS Sports

there have been several new teams added to the Simmons sweepstakes, with the Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks among those interested in the defensive-minded guard, per The Athletic's Shams Charania.

The Portland Trail Blazers, Sacramento Kings, Minnesota Timberwolves and Cleveland Cavaliers are teams that also remain interested as the Sixers are eyeing multi-team trade options in an effort to get the best deal for Simmons. The asking price for the three-time All-Star reportedly remains the same: Philly wants an All-Star caliber player and/or several first-round draft picks in exchange for Simmons, but no one has met that requirement for the Sixers.

Sounds like a perfect storm is brewing:

1) PHI forced to move on and knows its window to win is open now so it will be motivated to get a deal ASAP. It’s been long enough, waiting longer extract more and they want to win this season.

2) It appears interest isn’t overwhelming enough where it appears the farm needs to be sold to even be considered.

3) Knicks are collapsing and something needs to be done.

It just might be that NyK are fortunate enough to walk away with Ben Simmons out of this. He and Thibbs should be a dream for their defensive minded ways.

Or, at the least, this is an opportunity to pick up assets.

Knows the team

The hot 10-2 winning Grizz team went cold in the return of Ja Morrant back in the rotation ..
    The 9-19 OKC Thunder beat the Grizz 102-99 .. After the game a couple of Grizz fans in the arena yelled to Ja he needed to stay on the bench.

Knows the team

The Cleveland Cavaliers might be too big to fail in the 2021-22 season ..
    Using a starting lineup featuring three 7-footers and reintegrating a former All-Star big man, the Cavs have big-footed their way into East contention.
    The Cavs traded Valintine to Lakers for PG-Rondo ..
    Two of the Cavs PG (Sexton & Rubio) are out after catching a season injury.
    Plus the Cavs star PG-Garland has been out of the rotation for a week on Covid Protocols, and the Cavs went on a 3 game losing streak trying their best to get ball-movement without any PG on the floor, until today ball-movement improve to beat the Pacers 108-104.

The (21-16) Cavs head-coach Bickerstaff are old-schooling the Cavs roster, and 9 to 10 man rotation each game using a triple-tower offense & defense, that's been improving the team chemistry as the season goes on. At the start of the season the Cavs coach Bickerstaff's 3 PG and 3 tower big-men rotation showed a dynamic performance in their first 10 games, I had to start following the Cavs.
    And yes, the Cavs performance are looking like the EAST next 3rd or 4th seeded sleeper team along with the Chi-Town Bulls this season.

It's looking like coach Thibs & Randle .. has divided the Knicks players in the locker-room to the court.
    Last month, Thibs & Randle tried to make the Knicks FO look bad by taking the starter PG-Kemba Walker out of the rotation .. without giving any reason.
    And the coincidence .. the same day Randle health was called for Covid Protocols, coach Thibs say's Kemba Walker's knee's are acting up, and need rest.
    I'm kinda happy D.Rose injury have him far from the Knicks mess ..
    Thibs & Randle vs Kemba & Fournier SMH

Knicks dropped the ball… after Walker re-established his trade value, Thibbs ran him down, to the point he’s now injured. There goes that. Of course, an aged, oft-injured PG would breakdown!

They should’ve managed him until they could trade him. Doesn’t do the org much good now, having him cash checks to miss games. CLE would’ve sent NY something, no? For Kemba?