Other NBA games and League

tiger0330

Legend
For some unknown reason .. I want the Atlanta Hawks to push the Philly series to 6 or 7 games.
Come on Hawks .. u beat my Knicks .. now represent Atlanta by using the team depth for a win to tie the series at 2-2 on Monday night.

Hard to believe a 6'10" all NBA defender like Simmons can't contain the much smaller Trae. I expect that Doc will throw a dose of Simmons and Thybulle at Trae and contain Trae to give the Sixers the series in 5 or six games.

Milwaukee ties up the series with Brooklyn and now Kyrie is hurt too. Brooklyn might be without Harden and Kyrie as they try to win 2 out of 3 to get past Bucks.

It?s exactly what KD didn?t want. All the pressure on him now.

KD?s personal bodyguard suspended for coming onto the court to shove PJ Tucker who was getting into it with KD. Embarrassing moment for KD. Makes him look soft.

mafra

Legend
That?s awful! Oh man?. I can?t wait for MIL to win next 2 and send this team into their offseason of Twitter bickering?. Pressure will crack these cats!

Trae Young and Bogdanovic combine to shoot 17 for 50, but Hawks get the comeback win in the 4th. Young with 18 assists. Series tied at 2 - 2. East shaping up to be a dramatic finish in both series.

mafra

Legend
So much rides on Game 5 for KD. He and Giannis go mano-y-mano in BKLN.

If he can?t pull his team thru, those ?rings? he bought in GSW will carry even less weight

mafra

Legend
KD had a game for the ages. Would?ve been more memorable had it been at MSG. His career rep was on the line and he delivered?. Giannis also crumbled.

LaMelo Ball wins Rookie of the Year. Some might argue that Anthony Edwards should have gotten it because not only did he play well, but he?s also the only one of the 3 finalists to actually make it to the end of the season healthy, but whatever.

Kiyaman

Legend
KD had a game for the ages. Would?ve been more memorable had it been at MSG. His career rep was on the line and he delivered?. Giannis also crumbled.

KD was on FIRE last night .. Triple-Double for the WIN, plus 49 pts in 48 minutes.
If Giannis had the Atlantic ocean, he still couldn't put out the FIRE Durant (The GOAT) had last night !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Trae Young and Bogdanovic combine to shoot 17 for 50, but Hawks get the comeback win in the 4th. Young with 18 assists. Series tied at 2 - 2. East shaping up to be a dramatic finish in both series.

I have to give the Hawks Dynamic Game-4 WIN to coach Nate McMillian's strategic coaching !!!

mafra

Legend
LaMelo Ball wins Rookie of the Year. Some might argue that Anthony Edwards should have gotten it because not only did he play well, but he?s also the only one of the 3 finalists to actually make it to the end of the season healthy, but whatever.

Especially since CHA won a bunch when he got hurt?. Personally, I felt AE was better more consistently

Hawks out score Sixers 40 to 19 in the 4th quarter to take 3 to 2 series lead. Another huge game from Trae Young.

Where do Sixers and Bucks go from here if both fall in the East semis?

tiger0330

Legend
Choke job by the Sixers in game 5. Their bench didn?t do anything and allowed the Hawks to narrow that huge lead they had and then the starters choked down the stretch, Embiid wasn?t as effective late in the game as he was early, most likely because of his bum knee and Doc must have recollections of Deandre Jordan when Nate pulled out his hack a Shaq on Ben Simmons, how any team pays the kind of money to a guy that can?t shoot a jump shot or hit his freebies is beyond me. Sixers go to ATL for game 6 and are probably done
losing the pivotal game 5 where the team that wins it goes on to win the series 82% of the time.

mafra

Legend
Simmons & Harris combined for 12 points, shooting 4-15.

Lou-Will, Gallo and John Collins all had more than 12 points apiece.

I wrote ATL off in Games 4-5, only to be shocked afterwards upon learning the result.

ATL can close it out at home in Game 6

This is probably an overgeneralization, but it sure seems like KP?s inability to play like a max salary star in the playoffs is costing a lot of people their jobs in Dallas.

tiger0330

Legend
This is probably an overgeneralization, but it sure seems like KP’s inability to play like a max salary star in the playoffs is costing a lot of people their jobs in Dallas.

My bet is Carlisle gets the Celtics job with him talking about the next chapter in his coaching career. Thought Bud was in jeopardy last post-season, Nets defeat the Bucks and you have to believe he's the next coach with his neck on the chopping block.