Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 216171819202122232425262728425272 ... LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Lavar said it wasn't a big deal but he's wrong 3-10 is a very big deal and his kid may have to cool his jets for at least 30 days in a Chinese jail before they decide what to do with the case. His best chance is if Trump intervenes on his behalf while he is in China. I could see Trump doing that, its exactly the kind of high profile case he loves being involved in.
    Looks like the kid will be getting off light with reports that Trump interceded with President Xi who promised to look into it.

Veteran

Wow, Kanter really backing up his teammate. Like the leadership, Kanter is a keeper. I like Franks reaction also, opposite of when Draymon said DSJ "is not dunking on me this ain't SL". Smith's response " Green can't jump with me". Frank taking the high road, shows humility.
    I like both responses from the kids. Because now Green knows when he plays the Mavs he'll have to worry about getting dunked on and DSJ is letting him know he ain't backing down. Knits didn't need to respond initially because at face value Lebron didn't name drop him. During the game Knits didn't show Lebron no humility when he pushed him and he shouldn't have. He didn't sidestep the King, he tried to go right through him.

There's a time to speak up and there's a time to be quiet. There's a time for action and there's a time to stand still

Veteran

Looks like the kid will be getting off light with reports that Trump interceded with President Xi who promised to look into it.
    I bet they see life totally different now, what a shame!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Mitchell with 24 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, and 4 steals. This dude is playing better than Foltz and Fox and dSJ.

Let's hope we find a gem like this next summer if we end up picking in the 10-15 range.
    I really like Ntilikina, but to some degree, Iím kind of sick over Donovan Mitchell. He is looking like the best 2-way guard in the draft and we had interest in him I think leading up to the draft.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I really like Ntilikina, but to some degree, I’m kind of sick over Donovan Mitchell. He is looking like the best 2-way guard in the draft and we had interest in him I think leading up to the draft.

I had him #2 and Phil I believe worked him out 3 times. Based on what I've seen I'm shocked we didn't draft him. I have him as Top 3 rookie performer. He's going to be a nightmare to face in the future. He can do so much out there

Dennis Smith Jr. scored a career-high 27 points on 10-of-23 shooting in Tuesday's 97-91 loss to San Antonio.
    He was getting to the rim at will against San Antonio's slow-footed frontcourt and grabbed six rebounds with two assists, a career-high five 3-pointers and six turnovers. After a rocky start to the season, DSJ is looking more comfortable out there and it's showing in the boxscore. His fantasy arrow is pointing straight up with averages of 20.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.2 steals and 2.6 triples over his last five games.

(Rotoworld)

Veteran

Dennis Smith Jr. scored a career-high 27 points on 10-of-23 shooting in Tuesday's 97-91 loss to San Antonio.
    He was getting to the rim at will against San Antonio's slow-footed frontcourt and grabbed six rebounds with two assists, a career-high five 3-pointers and six turnovers. After a rocky start to the season, DSJ is looking more comfortable out there and it's showing in the boxscore. His fantasy arrow is pointing straight up with averages of 20.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.2 steals and 2.6 triples over his last five games.

(Rotoworld)
    6 turnovers to 2 assists. 23 shots to score 27 points, even with hitting 5 three-pointers. Another loss for the league worst 2 - 13 Mavericks. Just throwing that out there.

Veteran

(Rotoworld)

I watched some of this game up until the point he exploded. He needs to continue to improve defensively(he has since start of season) and have more offensive command when directing the offense. The Mavs play way too much buddy-ball back court always looking for the advantage for the mismatch with their quick guards. So there is no consistent direction. If they had a prime Dirk this could work but this is no longer the case. Carlisle needs to run something with more structure and traditional sets. Maybe things will be better for them when Seth Curry comes back.

One thing for sure DSJ can improvise when he looks to finish a play or make something out of nothing but at times it gets them in trouble. He has 7gms in a row of 15pts/+ and a legitimate 3pt shot. He's good still wish we had him over Kntis playing PNR with #kporzee

Kntis is holding it down for us, so I'm happy with what he's shown even if I don't see as much uptick in his game.
    Last edited by Broadway; Nov 15, 2017 at 13:05.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    6 turnovers to 2 assists. 23 shots to score 27 points, even with hitting 5 three-pointers. Another loss for the league worst 2 - 13 Mavericks. Just throwing that out there.

The TOs and Assist(he's had half a dozen gms this season dishing it well)...legit argument but record isn't because #kporzee led us to the lottery twice(historic losing season at that) and he had a more ripe Melo over Dirk.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    The TOs and Assist(he's had half a dozen gms this season dishing it well)...legit argument but record isn't because #kporzee led us to the lottery twice(historic losing season at that) and he had a more ripe Melo over Dirk.
    Not sure I had that many nice things to say about KP either when we were losing the last couple years. Iím the one who said let him walk this offseason if he led us to another pair of 50 loss seasons.

I think it won't be that much of a disaster we took Frank over Monk, DSJ, or Mitchell.

Not like when we took Cleanthony Ealy over Jokic.

Veteran

This Sixers/Lakers game is something else. All this young talent on display, I'm so impressed by what I've watched. Embiid is exceptionally special, his duo partner Simmons continues to amaze. Randle, Clarkson, and Ingram are really nice for the Lakers but the player who I really enjoy watching is Kuzma(who needs to have a larger share on Lakers)...

The sad part in all of this Lonzo was pathetic and got benched for the 4th. He's not good right now at all, one of the worst rookies I've seen who's had a significant role to start a career.
    Last edited by Broadway; Nov 16, 2017 at 01:02.

Veteran

I don't know what else to say about Embiid, it's down right scary how good he is. If he ever gets healthy and off this minutes restriction situation good googalie moogalie

Embid with 44 points and 14 rebounds, along with 7 assists and 7 blocks.

Veteran

Embid with 44 points and 14 rebounds, along with 7 assists and 7 blocks.
    He had these numbers essentially just at the 30min mark of play. He scored 1 basket, 1 block, 1 reb within the last 2min of the game. It was a DOMINANT performance in every facet of the game.