Other NBA games and League

Kiyaman

Legend
Nets demolished in Sac-town, 153-121.

Wow! Nets & Knicks giving up 153 pts, and 145 pts need to go on a winning steak now .. Sport announcers, "The two NY teams are considered the worst two defensive teams in the league right now.

Tonight, The (12-3) Boston Celtics 126-101 win over the (9-6) Atlanta Hawks has prove the Celtics have the best Team-ball-movement in the East.
And the (11-3) Milwaukie Bucks 112-98 win over the (8-6) Cavs who are now on a 5 game losing streak has fans worried bout the co-existing of Garland & Donovan Mitchell in a lineup.

Broadway

All Star
Are we paying enough attention to what Tyrese Haliburton is up to?

dude is averaging:
21.6 points,
9.8 assists,
4.6 rebounds,
1.8 steals,
3.1 made three-pointers,
while shooting over 50% from the floor, 45% from deep and 88% from the FT line.

He's 22.
This kid is good, I’d argue even better playing PG than Brunson. The Pacers won tonight are 9-6 on the season better than our Knicks 8-8

Not saying the Pacers are going places, providing perspective

Kiyaman

Legend
This kid is good, I’d argue even better playing PG than Brunson. The Pacers won tonight are 9-6 on the season better than our Knicks 8-8

Not saying the Pacers are going places, providing perspective

3rd season PG Tyrese Haliburton are a future NBA all-star ....
5th season PG Brunson .... are still a question mark

Kiyaman

Legend
I had a chance to watch the Utah Jazz vs an offense/defense LA Clipper team having the return of Kahwi Leonard .... Great game .. Clippers won going down the stretch.
The (12-7) Utah Jazz success lies in their great team-ball on both sides of the court (Chemistry).
All the Jazz players has been playing to their teammates strength on the court (Same-Page).
The Jazz new head coach Will Hardy has fans and myself impressed on how well he put the Jazz players together.

mafra

Legend
CleAnthony Early, whom Phil Jax in his I bc nite wisdom selected in the second round ahead of MVP N.Jokic, set a record in Tawain scoring 56 points. Meanwhile, Jokic is one of the best players in the NBA.

Kiyaman

Legend
The number #1 top candidate for MVP Jason Tatum hit the B.ball wall in his 27th game in GS Warriors town. The super star Tatum did a no-show in all 4 quarters of the 123-107 Warriors over the Celtics game tonight. win 103-107 .... It's been over 2 seasons since Tatum had a game like tonite.
Jason Tatum shot 6-21 from the FG for 18 pts (2-9 on 3's), 7 rb, 2 ast, 3 stl, 2 Blks, and 2 turnovers in 40 minutes of playing time. Does the above stats remind anyone of Randle or Barrett's Knicks game stats ???

mafra

Legend
Still think it’s Giannis, bc KM has been hurt most of season. This game alone should knock him down a bit. Jokic, Giannis, Doncic don’t have the supporting cast Tatum does. But they want an American player to win it desperately.

Kiyaman

Legend
Since the return of Kyrie Irving, the Brooklyn Nets has been on a win win spree in their last 11 games going 9-2, to give the Nets a 17-12 record moving to the 4th seed in the East.

The NO Pelicans took over the West Coast in their last 14 games having a 12-2 run to grab a 18-8 record the top in the West.

The all-star Kris Middleton return to the 20-7 winning Milwaukie (Giannis) Bucks vs GS Warriors.
Middleton had a 20 pt, 4 rb, 3 ast game on his return.

mafra

Legend
Halliburton with 33 points and 8 assists, as the Pacers get a win in BOS. The soon-to-be all star leads NBA in assists. The biggest blunder (of the many) of Leon Rose’s tenure is drafting Obi Toppin over TH. Imagine this Knicks team with TH!

Kiyaman

Legend
I know he offered up an apology but my was Wally foolish for what he said about this kid

The young star Tyrese Halliburton performance has the Pacers record sitting at .500, having the NBA ROY Bennedict Mathurin scoring dynamics pushing to be Halliburton partner in the back court.
The Knicks FO did not draft the 6.5 Halliburton or Maxey because they thought Halliburton/Maxey would compete with their 3rd pick RJ Barrett for playing time minutes at the SG position.
The Knicks selected the 6.3 Quickley thinking he was a PG.

The number #1 top NBA team for December are the Brooklyn Nets, in November the Nets record was 6-9, the day after Christmas the Nets record is 22-12. The Nets went on a 16-3 stretch from Nov./Dec.

The number #2 top team for December are 21-11 (Jokic) Denver Nuggets having several winning streaks since start of season.

The number #3 top team for December are the 20-12 Philly 76ers, now on a 8 game win streak.

The Knicks FO are clueless. and the head coach are a danger to the players NBA growth.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Pacer vs Hawks Half-Time is 64-54 Pacers ....
If the Pacers win .. Hawks may speed up all the trading months before the deadline

Kiyaman

Legend
Halliburton scores 18 in the 4th to help Indy edge LAC by 1 point. Leon Rose! Where art tho?
Don't be surprise .. If Leon Rose trade Obi Toppin to the Pacers before the Feb. deadline, giving the Pacers Haliburton the uptempo ammunition to be a 5 or 6th seeded playoff team in the EAST.

mafra

Legend
Cuban called last night’s Mavs-LAK game the worst officiated game in NBA history. L2M report agrees:

NBA's Last Two Minute Report cites 7 missed calls in Lakers-Mavs​

Broadway

All Star
lol just like the NBA tried to protect their appointed binkies the other week in the Heat loss, they return showcasing how they love to double down on their sinful ways

The League in general is a joke, The L2M is a parody of a joke, The Refs are an absolute unequivocal joke

EVERY GAME AND I DO MEAN EVERY GAME!!!

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
lol just like the NBA tried to protect their appointed binkies the other week in the Heat loss, they return showcasing how they love to double down on their sinful ways

The League in general is a joke, The L2M is a parody of a joke, The Refs are an absolute unequivocal joke

EVERY GAME AND I DO MEAN EVERY GAME!!!
Yeah, Barrett was looking for the "And-One" call .. I like the way Barrett walked it off, instead of check the reff.

Broadway

All Star
Per Usual refs got really GOOFY at the end of game. Play before they gave Jaylen Brown a very belated, extremely belated And 1 call to allow tie with 3pt play

Then this happens at the end of regulation on Lebron’s drive to win game

No Call!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Broadway

All Star
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen the league respond this way after a bad call and there have been plenty more historically made than what happened the other day…

They even responded within the hour initially, yet the entire Laker nation of course…went on a rampage of feeling victimized via social media outing the league as having an agenda against their team…lol

Lebron goes on to IG screenshots the play and congratulates Tatum with Tag on a good block

LMAO you can’t make this Up