Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 608090104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1816
    Veteran

Spurs are eliminated. Memphis goes on to play loser of Lakers and Warriors. In a way, it does seem kind of pointless if the play-ins just result in 7 and 8 seeds staying alive.

12th man

Hard to believe anyone could take a lead on that Laker lineup of Schroeder, KCP, LeBron, AD and Drum but GS has the lead early in the 1st qtr. Lakers are way bigger and will eventually gain the upper hand on GS, too much size and talent for GS to beat.

Veteran

Lakers win a close one against Warriors. Lakers play Phoenix in the 1st round. Memphis vs Golden State decides who plays the Jazz.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Hard to believe anyone could take a lead on that Laker lineup of Schroeder, KCP, LeBron, AD and Drum but GS has the lead early in the 1st qtr. Lakers are way bigger and will eventually gain the upper hand on GS, too much size and talent for GS to beat.
    Odds makers in Vegas equally impressed with that Laker lineup like I am. Lakers favored in their matchup with the Suns, first time ever that a 7th seed has been favored over the 2nd seed in the NBA playoffs.

I was impressed with how well the Warriors played. If Klay was healthy i think the Lakers surely would be playing the Grizzlies tomorrow night
    Poster formerly known as KingStarbury3

12th man

Mavs beat the Clips and THJ came up big for them late in the final minutes with a key 3 along with a nice layup along with taking a charge on PG which Tlue challenged but lost his TO on review. Dallas can keep Porzingis for the money they're paying him, we can still win that trade if those middling draft picks turn into good rotation players. I was a KP fan while he was a Knick but I have doubts he becomes any kind of star in this league, he had 2 dunks late in the game when a player his size should be like MRob or Capella. He should be feasting at the rim with all the double teams Luka gets instead of taking all those 3s. Plus he was out again with knee problems late in the season.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Mavs beat the Clips and THJ came up big for them late in the final minutes with a key 3 along with a nice layup along with taking a charge on PG which Tlue challenged but lost his TO on review. Dallas can keep Porzingis for the money they're paying him, we can still win that trade if those middling draft picks turn into good rotation players. I was a KP fan while he was a Knick but I have doubts he becomes any kind of star in this league, he had 2 dunks late in the game when a player his size should be like MRob or Capella. He should be feasting at the rim with all the double teams Luka gets instead of taking all those 3s. Plus he was out again with knee problems late in the season.

WOW! Mavs snatch the first WIN from the Clippers .. 113-103
    The Clippers are in desperate need of their missing pieces for the postseason ..
    Doc Rivers, Lou Williams, and Montrezl Harrell LOL
    Luka's postseason performance are turning into a Magic/Bird show leading the Mavs !!!
    And I gave the Clippers 6 games for the series .. WTF

Be funny if THjr and KP knock out LAC, and thatís the impetus that leads to Kawhi coming to NYK

Veteran

KP fined for going to a strip club in LA. A man always committed to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    KP fined for going to a strip club in LA. A man always committed to the game.
    Heís a dedicated man... Meanwhile, Tim Hardaway Jr torched LAC again. Wow.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Be funny if THjr and KP knock out LAC, and that’s the impetus that leads to Kawhi coming to NYK
    THJ came up big again with a dagger 3 late in the 4th but Carlisle was asked what he thought was the main reason the Mavs won, he credited KP and Lukas D in the 3rd period for the win. Clips only scored 19 pts in the period and KP scored 20 along with that defensive effort. Looks like Mavs will move on in either 5 or 6 games.

Be funny if Kawhi opts out and picks DAL over BYk. Pull a KD. Then they trade KP for Beal.

Love seeing the Heat get blasted. Last year they made a run only bc of the bubble nonsense. Bam and Butler is crapola!!!

I hope this is the turning point, and now Ny sticks it to Riley. May they stink for a decade and we see our window open.

Veteran

Looks like Boston is going to try to make a series of it. Every game Brooklyn plays is another chance for their fragile stars to get hurt.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Looks like Boston is going to try to make a series of it. Every game Brooklyn plays is another chance for their fragile stars to get hurt.
    I had Brooklyn for a SWEEP .. I should've known better for 50 or more years the saying was always, "its hard to beat the Celtricks in Boston".
    At the end of the 3rd qtr. Tatum had 40 pts, and Boston had a 12 pt lead.
    Harden & Durant carried Brooklyn on their back last night. The Boston crowd had Kyrie wishing he had a joint of the good stuff, every time Kyrie touch the ball the volume of the Boston crowd was loud enough to take the roof off the stadium lol