Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718324262 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1017
  1. #166
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,573
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Lakers coach Luke Walton tried everything possible to TANK the Spurs game in San Antonio to stay a tie with the Suns as the 2nd worst team in the league .. but coach Pop has already won 60 games this season .. so Pop rested his top players to beat coach Luke Walton at his own losing game .. Lakers won 102-95 LMFAO

    The L.A. Lakers are trying to lose games, which is appropriate because the Lakers have so much to lose by winning games. L.A. owes its pick in the 2017 NBA draft to the 76ers, but it’s protected in the top three. Finishing with as bad a record as possible helps the Lakers keep their pick.

  2. #167
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,573
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Wow! The season-injured D.Wade coming back to play in the Bulls final 3 games of the regular season .. I believe it was the Knicks win over the Bulls Tuesday night to make the Bulls tied with Wade's ex-Heats team, and the new/old "Lance Stephenson" Pacers for the East 7th seed playoff spot LMAO

    7-Chicago Bulls 38-40
    8-Miami Heats 38-40
    9-Indiana Pacers 38-40

    Who's going to be the 9th seed team at the end of the season? LMAO
    Pat Riley?
    Larry Bird?
    Paxon?

  3. #168
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    He is truly remarkable...what a way to put a capper on your record break triple double game. UNREAL and AMAZING!!!!

    I just want to say thank you Russell Westbrook, you are officially a LEGEND!


  4. #169
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,769
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    He is truly remarkable...what a way to put a capper on your record break triple double game. UNREAL and AMAZING!!!!

    I just want to say thank you Russell Westbrook, you are officially a LEGEND!

    If he doesn't win the MVP it'll be a crime.

  5. #170
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    If he doesn't win the MVP it'll be a crime.
    Too bad it happened to Denver but Denver in a way needed to be knocked out to force them to break the cycle that's hurting their team. I've had enough of their shenanigans. Jokic is the real deal though it's gonna come down to if he wants to be GREAT, he's right there with Towns as of today

    Harden has had a historic season himself and should've won MVP 2 yrs ago(I'm still hot about it myself) but as you said Russ stands alone here this yr, he was my pick day 1

  6. #171
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,573
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Too bad it happened to Denver but Denver in a way needed to be knocked out to force them to break the cycle that's hurting their team. I've had enough of their shenanigans. Jokic is the real deal though it's gonna come down to if he wants to be GREAT, he's right there with Towns as of today

    Harden has had a historic season himself and should've won MVP 2 yrs ago(I'm still hot about it myself) but as you said Russ stands alone here this yr, he was my pick day 1
    In 2008, i wanted us to trade our pick down in the draft to select Westbrook .. the 2016-17 NBA MVP goes to Westbrook hands-down!
    The OKC Thunder lineup of "Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Ibaka" those 4 players were going to bring the OKC club a championship .. whomever were the Sonic/Thunder draft-scout from 2007 to 2010 were a B.Ball genius

  7. #172
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    There have been some flashes in Preseason thus far. What jumps out at me immediately...

    Denver Nuggets are going to be scary good this yr
    Ben Simmons looks really spry, healthy, athletic, pretty much as advertised
    Kyle Kuzma (serious hot take here)...HE WILL BE IN THE RUNNING FOR ROY
    Rockets offense will be straight machinery
    Malik Monk can flat out shoot the rock
    Wolves have a chance to be special
    Dante Exum/Mudiay/Hezonja/Russell will have bounce back seasons
    Teodosic/Beverly will be one of the best backcourts in the league

    Mike James is gonna make you say WHOA!!! a few times this yr

  8. #173
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,769
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    There have been some flashes in Preseason thus far. What jumps out at me immediately...

    Denver Nuggets are going to be scary good this yr
    Ben Simmons looks really spry, healthy, athletic, pretty much as advertised
    Kyle Kuzma (serious hot take here)...HE WILL BE IN THE RUNNING FOR ROY
    Rockets offense will be straight machinery
    Malik Monk can flat out shoot the rock
    Wolves have a chance to be special
    Dante Exum/Mudiay/Hezonja/Russell will have bounce back seasons
    Teodosic/Beverly will be one of the best backcourts in the league

    Mike James is gonna make you say WHOA!!! a few times this yr
    I was looking for a better showing from the Sixers. Pre-season means nothing but with a team like the Sixers, wins can build some confidence but they're 0-2 with so much talent on the team. Simmons hasn't shot the ball well but the guy has fascinating prospects, so tall and well built, not the beanpole you might expect for being that young. Lonzo has nothing on the kid as far as passing and ball handling ability but his D and shooting need work. Still a favorite of mine to become ROY.

  9. #174
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,843
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    There have been some flashes in Preseason thus far. What jumps out at me immediately...

    Denver Nuggets are going to be scary good this yr
    Ben Simmons looks really spry, healthy, athletic, pretty much as advertised
    Kyle Kuzma (serious hot take here)...HE WILL BE IN THE RUNNING FOR ROY
    Rockets offense will be straight machinery
    Malik Monk can flat out shoot the rock
    Wolves have a chance to be special
    Dante Exum/Mudiay/Hezonja/Russell will have bounce back seasons
    Teodosic/Beverly will be one of the best backcourts in the league

    Mike James is gonna make you say WHOA!!! a few times this yr
    Bold predictions. Dante Exum now looks like he has a serious/season ending injury. Interesting to see how everyone else pans out.

  10. #175
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,573
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    There have been some flashes in Preseason thus far. What jumps out at me immediately...

    Denver Nuggets are going to be scary good this yr
    Ben Simmons looks really spry, healthy, athletic, pretty much as advertised
    Kyle Kuzma (serious hot take here)...HE WILL BE IN THE RUNNING FOR ROY
    Rockets offense will be straight machinery
    Malik Monk can flat out shoot the rock
    Wolves have a chance to be special
    Dante Exum/Mudiay/Hezonja/Russell will have bounce back seasons
    Teodosic/Beverly will be one of the best backcourts in the league

    Mike James is gonna make you say WHOA!!! a few times this yr

    I agree .. the Nuggets will make some noise this season .. I'm still hoping we make a trade with the Nuggets for Faried strong rebounding at both forward position.
    The Utah Jazz look to make some noise this season too.
    The new improve Timberwolves has taken off to a winning process in the preseason games with Butler Gibson reuniting with coach Thibs to outscore their opponent for 3 quarters of the game .. Coach Thibs has played a 10 man rotation in both preseason wins .. WHY?

    The Mavs coach Carlisle may switch rookie DSJ to the SG position before his rookie season is over.
    The Lakers offense/defense look the same as last season having Lonzo at the point .. they should have kept snitching D'Angelo Russell as their SG this season .. D'Angelo Russell has been lighting it up for the Nets as a combo-guard.
    I must admit I expected the 76ers roster to take off dominating the preseason games having Fultz n Simmons leading the point. I guess paying Reddick 10 times his worth got teammates wondering bout management in training-camp lol.
    I dont like the idea of rookies and 2nd season players missing one preseason game when they had all offseason to work on being NBA-Ready (strong n healthy) for training-camp, preseason games, and the start of the season.

    OKC miss Kanter lol
    Bum coach Dantoni are off to another winning season for Houston Rockets by adding super star PG CP3 with Harding to lead the team, having frontcourt athleticism from Trevor Ariza, Clint Capela, and big-body Ryan Anderson in the paint will make it difficult to stop these Rocks.

  11. #176
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I agree .. the Nuggets will make some noise this season .. I'm still hoping we make a trade with the Nuggets for Faried strong rebounding at both forward position.
    The Utah Jazz look to make some noise this season too.
    The new improve Timberwolves has taken off to a winning process in the preseason games with Butler Gibson reuniting with coach Thibs to outscore their opponent for 3 quarters of the game .. Coach Thibs has played a 10 man rotation in both preseason wins .. WHY?

    The Mavs coach Carlisle may switch rookie DSJ to the SG position before his rookie season is over.
    The Lakers offense/defense look the same as last season having Lonzo at the point .. they should have kept snitching D'Angelo Russell as their SG this season .. D'Angelo Russell has been lighting it up for the Nets as a combo-guard.
    I must admit I expected the 76ers roster to take off dominating the preseason games having Fultz n Simmons leading the point. I guess paying Reddick 10 times his worth got teammates wondering bout management in training-camp lol.
    I dont like the idea of rookies and 2nd season players missing one preseason game when they had all offseason to work on being NBA-Ready (strong n healthy) for training-camp, preseason games, and the start of the season.

    OKC miss Kanter lol
    Bum coach Dantoni are off to another winning season for Houston Rockets by adding super star PG CP3 with Harding to lead the team, having frontcourt athleticism from Trevor Ariza, Clint Capela, and big-body Ryan Anderson in the paint will make it difficult to stop these Rocks.
    They are playing well Rubio may have finally found his fit and this guy...

    Last edited by Broadway; Oct 11, 2017 at 09:34.

  12. #177
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,573
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Wsup with Philly taking a 112-84 lead over the Nets at the end of the 3rd qtr.
    Embiid had 20 pts, 6 rbs, 1 blk in just 11 minute of playing time .. must be the new extension !!!

  13. #178
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,843
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Not sure if anyone else was watching Cavs/Celtics earlier, but Gordon Hayward fractured his ankle in one of the most gruesome sports injuries I've ever seen. I hate the Celtics, but you never want to see something like that. Just unsettling.

  14. #179
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,686
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else was watching Cavs/Celtics earlier, but Gordon Hayward fractured his ankle in one of the most gruesome sports injuries I've ever seen. I hate the Celtics, but you never want to see something like that. Just unsettling.
    He's done this year and next. Brutal for BOS.

  15. #180
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,769
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Shaun Livingston and Paul George had uglier injuries imo. If a guy is going to have an injury get injured in the first minutes of the 1st game and you might make it back for the playoffs, lets see what the doctors say about the ankle.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Oct 18, 2017 at 00:40.

Similar Threads

  1. Should there be LESS games in the NBA season?
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jan 23, 2013, 18:36
  2. 23 Nationally televised games.. Plus a few more on NBA TV.
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 19, 2011, 22:30
  3. NBA games on the net?
    By nyk35 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2010, 13:44
  4. NO NBA Games on League pass
    By Scipio in forum Hangout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2009, 19:15
  5. Full games on NBA.com
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2006, 06:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •