Other NBA games and League

DSJ did add 5 rebounds but he was an awful 4-10 rom the FT line. Only
3rd quarter tho.

DSJ?s plus/minus is -25 in 25 minutes while JJ Barea?s plus/minus is +8 in 20 minutes. It?s almost as if it is crazy easy for the other team to score while DSJ is on the court. Hmm.

tiger0330

Legend
You guys are so in love with DSJ. He’s got 9 points and 1 assist tonight after missing the last 2 games with injury.
I love DSJ more than Frank and I was impressed with his first game but I think Simmons is something special. Look at my posts, I've been on Simmons for ROY for months, his perimeter shooting has to improve but I think that will come as the season goes on esp with the minutes they have him playing.

DSJ?s plus/minus is now -30. Dirk?s plus/minus is now -29. Next worst on Dallas is -15 and several other guys like Barea are in the positive. I?m sorry guys, but your love affair with DSJ is the Mudiay fan nonsense from 2 seasons ago all over again.

Broadway

All Star
DSJ’s plus/minus is -25 in 25 minutes while JJ Barea’s plus/minus is +8 in 20 minutes. It’s almost as if it is crazy easy for the other team to score while DSJ is on the court. Hmm.

Naaaah it's because JJ plays more minutes with a defensive unit in Noel/Smith/Powell but you could look at the game before when DSJ played 0 minutes and the Mavs were down by 30pts+ and lost by almost 20pts to the Rockets.

Naaaah it's because JJ plays more minutes with a defensive unit in Noel/Smith/Powell but you could look at the game before when DSJ played 0 minutes and the Mavs were down by 30pts+ and lost by almost 20pts to the Rockets.

LOL! DSJ is minus 30! Remember when you and I did this with Mudiay 2 seasons ago? Here we go again.

Broadway

All Star
Suns are up 20pts on Kings, 1st qrt no Bledsoe

Notice Josh Jackson is coming off the bench tonight, doesn't mean he isn't good enough to start could simply mean they need some team balance as they try to figure things out.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Suns looking like they're playing better D. I saw the Lakers game and they allowed the Lakers to score 70 pts at the half, 70-70 tie., Lakers were strolling into the paint with very little resistance, the guys they have in tonight are staying better connected in their man coverage and Chandler looks like he actually gives a **** on his help when one of his guys gets picked. Not unusual that a new coach has a positive effect when the old one gets fired with the changes in the lineup like Mike James, Chriss starting etc.

mafra

Legend
Still can't believe DSJ shot 4-10 from the FT line....

Meanwhile, Jokic 3-3 from downtown. He's on fire tonight.... he even elbowed Scottie Brooks.... gets a technical in a 104-102 game with thirty seconds left.

Kiyaman

Legend
Notice Josh Jackson is coming off the bench tonight, doesn't mean he isn't good enough to start could simply mean they need some team balance as they try to figure things out.

Although the NBA league are at least 45% less physical (no hand checking) than the 1990's NBA league, still ..
No Rookie is a NBA starter!

Josh/Justin Jackson n Fox should all be coming off the bench the next 4 months, watching starters the first 6 minutes of the game, then watching starters the final 6 minute of the game.
NBA owners making these young 19 n 20 yr old kids starters in the NBA has made the NBA league weaker each season for the past 2 decades ..
Once upon a time the average rookie in the NBA used to be 21 yrs old .. today its like 19 yrs old

Kiyaman

Legend
Still can't believe DSJ shot 4-10 from the FT line....

Meanwhile, Jokic 3-3 from downtown. He's on fire tonight.... he even elbowed Scottie Brooks.... gets a technical in a 104-102 game with thirty seconds left.

DSJ spent 30 minute on court getting schooled by GSW starter n bench guards LOL
Denver got two winners in their front-court Bigs in Jokic n Milsap .. if both stay healthy down the stretch Nuggets will be one of the fighters for playoff position.

Tyson Chandler got all the Suns players playing DEFENSE - DEFENSE .. Player leadership do win games.
I recall Tyson had all the Knicks players playing physical defense for 48 minute back in 2011-12 season when Melo n Stat were both out injured for 3 weeks "LinSanity"

tiger0330

Legend
That Suns/Kings game was a thriller. Suns were winning by double digits for most of the game, Temple got hot and hit 3 3s in about a minute to bring it within 2 late in the 4th. Kings had a real chance for the comeback but lost a critical jumpball and ironically Temple missed a FT that would have tied it with 9 secs left.

Suns get their 1st win 117-115. Chriss and Mike James were the difference in this win vs. their losses. Chriss said in his post-game interview that Earl told him he wasn't starting because he was playing lackadaisical and Triano told him the same but took a chance in starting him. He said he took the challenge and wanted to prove he wasn't a lazy player. Maybe the Suns turn this around with Earl gone, James who had a great game said the team wanted to show some pride and play with a lot of energy tonight.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Great game down in PHI. Rockets down by 2 6 secs left. Eric Gordon drains a corner 3 with Embiid and Covington contesting the shot. Heartbreaker for the Sixers after leading for most of the game. Sixers are definitely better than us this year so that leaves the Nets as maybe a team we can beat in the division. We'll know more Fri when we meet them.

TJ McConnell was a spark for them Fultz may not take his spot even when he's back.

Broadway

All Star
Sixers lost a heart breaker to Rockets

Denver maybe not as good as I thought, they need to get their offense/defense in order

Mavs hand Grizzlies their first loss

Kiyaman

Legend
FREE NBA league pass couldve showed at least 2 weeks of the regular season games, especially to viewers who buy it every other year lol

Head coach Spoelstra got the Heat playing .500 team ball this season, although the Heat loss to the mighty Spurs coach Pop tonight .. the Heats are playing with spunk to be in the running for the playoffs.

The Lakers started the first half of the game playing even ball with the Wizards till Wall sparked it up at the end of the Half ,, then Wall/Beal/Porter took control of the game in the 3rd quarter to grab a 10 pt lead to end the 3rd.
Coach Walton has the Lakers playing with more precision in their team-ballin than Horn has the Knicks.

mafra

Legend
Victor Oladipo exploded yet again during a 114-96 loss to the Thunder on Wednesday, making 11-of-18 from the field for a season-high 35 points with five rebounds, one steal, two blocks and five 3-pointers.

He's basically been a offensive superstar, posting a 30.2 usage rate and a 64.2 TS% while running at a 105.9 pace in his 31.6 minutes per game.

-------

Maybe Indy made a good trade afterall?

tiger0330

Legend
Lakers Wiz went to OT on an Ingram miss on his drive but he gets the tip in to tie it 92-92. Lakers could have won this but Randall missed a point blank layup and Lonzo got blocked at the rim. Randall and Lonzo did make up for their misses with Lonzo assisting for a Randall 3.