Page 127 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7797107121122123124125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2038

Bad teams making runs at the bubble

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    SAc sends TH to Indy for Sabonis!

Buddy Hield has been dealt to the Pacers in a massive trade that also included Domantas Sabonis and Tyrese Haliburton.
    Wow. That’s some trade. Not sure I entirely understand why Sacramento did it.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Looks like they keeping Fox and Mitchell and adding a quality, skilled big in Sabonis to balance their starting 5. Keep Bagley?

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Nine out Ten, those were the two players the Kings offered Philly for Ben Simmons.

Knows the team

I'm jealous of the GS Warriors .. I'm watching them now playing against Utah Jazz .. On every other offensive possession the GS move the ball around so quick that the entire lineup gets two touches having 8 to 6 seconds left on the shot clock.
    The last time the Knicks moved the ball around like that on offense .. Charley Ward was the Knicks PG.

And Charley Ward was the last first round draft pick to sign a second contract with Knicks. Unbelievably. Almost 20 picks and nobody was worth keeping! That’s some bad drafting.

James Harden has been traded to the 76ers for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond and two first-round picks according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

A steal?

Derrick White is being traded to Boston for Josh Richardson, Romeo Langford and a first-round pick, according to Chris Haynes.

12th man

James Harden has been traded to the 76ers for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond and two first-round picks according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
    Paul Millsap going to the Sixers in the deal. Nice haul for the Nets, Curry can be their Joe Harris and Morey gets his superstar albeit an aging one. Not a fan of Simmons but with KD and Kyrie, his lack of shooting might not be a liability for the Nets, he can be a defensive role player for them.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Paul Millsap going to the Sixers in the deal. Nice haul for the Nets, Curry can be their Joe Harris and Morey gets his superstar albeit an aging one. Not a fan of Simmons but with KD and Kyrie, his lack of shooting might not be a liability for the Nets, he can be a defensive role player for them.
    Harden & Capella were a dangerous tandem in Houston, now Harden has Embiid in the low post every time opponents defense pressure him on the perimeter .... The Nets needed a 20 minute Big-Man for their postseason rotation and Drummond is the MAN.

Knows the team

And Charley Ward was the last first round draft pick to sign a second contract with Knicks. Unbelievably. Almost 20 picks and nobody was worth keeping! That’s some bad drafting.
    Mismanagement, and two decades of having the poorest rookie program in the NBA !!!

Veteran

DSJ just got waived.

Sounds like Knicks dodged a bullet. RJ might just be…

Too bad we didn’t get Ja… but, Phew!

Williamson's possible issues as a teammate came into public view during this past weekend's All-Star festivities when CJ McCollum said he hasn't spoken to Williamson since he was traded to New Orleans from Portland at the trade deadline.

"I haven't had conversations with him directly. ... I've spoken with some people close to him and look forward to sitting down with him sooner than later," McCollum said Saturday night. "I know about as much as you do right now, but I'm gonna get to the bottom of it."

McCollum told ESPN's Malika Andrews on Tuesday morning that he has since spoken to Williamson.

Redick said Williamson's initial silence toward McCollum is part of a "pattern of behavior."

"This just shows a complete lack of investment in your team, in the organization, in the city," Redick said. "I get that he's hurt and away from the team, but you just traded for one of the 50 best players in the league -- a guy that's supposed to be paired with you. Reach out and say, 'Hello.' This is a pattern of behavior with Zion that we are seeing again and again. I was his teammate, I can describe him as a detached teammate, that is an accurate statement."

Veteran

This seems like a hatchet job on Zion by Redick.

I bet they won’t be able to find one other person, other than apparently desperate for attention Redick, who will speak badly of Zion’s character. Up to this point, people have only said good things about his attitude.

Redick is setting the stage for doing to Zion the same thing that is done to every player who wants off a ****ty franchise, making him look like the *******. Enough guys have wanted to get the hell out of New Orleans that maybe it’s time for someone to look into what is wrong with how that franchise treats its players.

Veteran

Just as a follow-up, literally in the last 24 hours, Zion has reached out to McCollum and the two spoke.

Do we get a retraction from “the teammate judge” JJ Redick? Nice fake news, Redick.