Other NBA games and League

mafra

Legend
But Leon Rose had to prove he’s smarter than everybody else. On top of that, he preferred the CAA client (Obi) over the better prospect. He already had a PF (Randle), who turned into a top 10 MVP caliber baller….

Going on 4 years later and the Knicks still haven’t recovered.

mafra

Legend
The Indiana Pacers have acquired All-Star forward Pascal Siakam in a trade that sends Bruce Brown, Jordan Nwora and three first-round picks to the Toronto Raptors, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski on Wednesday.

As part of a separate trade, the New Orleans Pelicans sent Kira Lewis Jr. to the Raptors, and a second-round pick to the Pacers, sources told ESPN.

Two of the first-round picks going to the Raptors are for 2024 -- Indiana's own selection and the lesser of a Utah/Houston/LA Clippers/Oklahoma City pick -- while the third is for 2026 (from Indiana), sources said.

Kiyaman

Legend
Friday night Game on ESPN ..
The Championship (28-14) Denver Nuggets at (32-9) Boston Celtricks holding a 20-0 home court advantage.
Half Time .. Boston 61 - Denver 55
Jokic 19 pts
Murray 19 pts
KP 19 pts
Tatum 14 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
The Indiana Pacers have acquired All-Star forward Pascal Siakam in a trade that sends Bruce Brown, Jordan Nwora and three first-round picks to the Toronto Raptors, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski on Wednesday.

As part of a separate trade, the New Orleans Pelicans sent Kira Lewis Jr. to the Raptors, and a second-round pick to the Pacers, sources told ESPN.

Two of the first-round picks going to the Raptors are for 2024 -- Indiana's own selection and the lesser of a Utah/Houston/LA Clippers/Oklahoma City pick -- while the third is for 2026 (from Indiana), sources said.

WOW! Coach Rick Carlisle moving-up a level or two/three getting C/PF Pascal Siakam to co-exist in the front-court of the Pacers rotation having Haliburton leading the charge to fight for a strong position in the playoffs (3rd or 4th East seed). The Pacers rotation will miss all the hustle antics of Bruce Brown.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Friday night Game on ESPN ..
The Championship (28-14) Denver Nuggets at (32-9) Boston Celtricks holding a 20-0 home court advantage.
Half Time .. Boston 61 - Denver 55
Jokic 19 pts
Murray 19 pts
KP 19 pts
Tatum 14 pts

The Champs Denver Nuggets gave Boston Cetricks their first loss at home (20-1) this season ..
Denver 102 - Boston 100
Murray 35 pts, 8 rbs, 5 ast
Jokic 34 pts, 12 rbs, 9 ast

White 24 pts & 5 ast
Tatum 22 pts, 8 rbs, 5 ast
KP 21 Pts & 8 rbs

mafra

Legend
DETROIT -- Jalen Duren had 22 points and a career-high 21 rebounds and the Detroit Pistonsended the Oklahoma City Thunder's five-game winning streak with a 120-104 victory on Sunday.

"I just think our guys care," Pistons coach Monty Williams said of Detroit's best win of the season. "We had every reason to make excuses -- a back-to-back against the best team in the West -- and our guys just competed."

Duren's performance included a career-high nine of Detroit's 15 offensive rebounds. It was the Pistons' first 20-20 game since Andre Drummond's on Jan. 31, 2020.

"I also had six assists," Duren pointed out to the media. "I knew 20 and 20 was bound to happen for me at some point. The game is slowing down for me tremendously."

Kiyaman

Legend
Today, was the return of Philly's super-star center Embiid, who played 29 minutes added 24 pts, 6 rbs, 7 Dimes, 2 steals and the clutch scoring down the stretch performance to take Philly on their first lead of the game in the final 3 minute of the game for a win over a (52-23) OKC team who ran a 11 man rotation without two of their top scoring players Shai & Jalen Williams.
OKC HC Mark Daigneault same-page rotation will earn the 2023-24 NBA COY award.