Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456782232 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 619
  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Warriors are losing to the Lakers 91-75 8:50 left. If the Warriors win this game they prove they are not human.
    Lakers up 19 with 4 and a half minutes to play. This is hilarious.

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    A team with a 19% win percentage about to beat a team with a 92% win percentage in a blowout. Only on a Sunday afternoon in the NBA.

  3. #18
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    A team with a 19% win percentage about to beat a team with a 92% win percentage in a blowout. Only on a Sunday afternoon in the NBA.
    Just goes to prove the Knicks could go 11-8 the next 19. Have to start with wins in DEN and PHO, go Knicks. Maybe not enough to make the playoffs but enough to restore some respect.

  4. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Just goes to prove the Knicks could go 11-8 the next 19. Have to start with wins in DEN and PHO, go Knicks. Maybe not enough to make the playoffs but enough to restore some respect.
    Not going to comment on my thoughts on the likelihood of this happening, but I would love to see it.

  5. #20
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    We need a PG .... pick one of the listed PG for Phil to go after in offseason ..
    Here are the Top-12 PG in the NBA that been bringing-it every night for a WIN throughout the month of January/February/March .. They are 4th quarter KILLERS!

    East
    1-Lebron
    2-Lowry
    3-Teague
    4-Dragic
    5-Isaiah Thomas
    6- Walker/Lin

    West
    1-CP3
    2-Westbrook
    3-Curry/Livingston
    4-Parker
    5-Lillard
    6-Conley

  6. #21
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    We need a PG .... pick one of the listed PG for Phil to go after in offseason ..
    Here are the Top-12 PG in the NBA that been bringing-it every night for a WIN throughout the month of January/February/March .. They are 4th quarter KILLERS!

    East
    1-Lebron
    2-Lowry
    3-Teague
    4-Dragic
    5-Isaiah Thomas
    6- Walker/Lin

    West
    1-CP3
    2-Westbrook
    3-Curry/Livingston
    4-Parker
    5-Lillard
    6-Conley
    Well he already said he doesn't need an elite PG and he backed it up by getting his Ron Harper look alike Tony Wroten so I doubt he goes after anyone on your list. I don't think anyone but Conley is a FA either btw so it would have to be via trade to get most of them. Maybe Rondo but he said he's not interested in playing for NY if they run the triangle and we know how important fit is for him after Dallas.

    This off-season will probably be like last off season with no top FA's coming here and having to pay top dollar for second tier talent like Evan Turner who is coming off a min level contract and will be looking for any team that will pay him. It'll be interesting what happens with Melo if that's the level of player that Phil is only able to sign, will he ask to be traded after saying this off-season is very important to improve the Knicks fortunes.

  7. #22
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    KAT put up 32pts against the Rockets while playing 40 minutes. Tell him about the rookie wall.

  8. #23
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Spurs beat the Warriors holding them to 79 pts. thats the equivalent of throwing a no hitter against the Warriors. That's going to a hell of a WC final.

    Still say the Warriors in the NBA Finals though

  9. #24
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Warriors didn't have Bogut, Iggy or Ezeli so the SA win was a bit tainted.

    Great D effort on the Warriors but the Warriors home court advantage is just as good as the Spurs, that's going to be the difference when they meet in the Finals.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Mar 20, 2016 at 15:00.

  10. #25
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Well he already said he doesn't need an elite PG and he backed it up by getting his Ron Harper look alike Tony Wroten so I doubt he goes after anyone on your list. I don't think anyone but Conley is a FA either btw so it would have to be via trade to get most of them. Maybe Rondo but he said he's not interested in playing for NY if they run the triangle and we know how important fit is for him after Dallas.

    This off-season will probably be like last off season with no top FA's coming here and having to pay top dollar for second tier talent like Evan Turner who is coming off a min level contract and will be looking for any team that will pay him. It'll be interesting what happens with Melo if that's the level of player that Phil is only able to sign, will he ask to be traded after saying this off-season is very important to improve the Knicks fortunes.

    This offseason the huge increase in cap-space plus signing a new head-coach could bring us one of the top-FA, plus make some nice trades (Melo for Blake)
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Mar 20, 2016 at 23:52.

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,375
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    This offseason the huge increase in cap-space plus signing a new head-coach could bring us one of the top-FA, plus make some nice trades (Melo for Blake)
    sorry but I don't see any top FA wanting to sign here - why would they?? ... can't be $$$, as their own team can pay em more, so it has to be the chase for a ring... as a team we are just about as far away as any team in the league to contest for a ring.. well maybe phila is $hittier then we are... but they have 1st rounder.. we got dick....

  12. #27
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by paris401
    sorry but I don't see any top FA wanting to sign here - why would they?? ... can't be $$$, as their own team can pay em more, so it has to be the chase for a ring... as a team we are just about as far away as any team in the league to contest for a ring.. well maybe phila is $hittier then we are... but they have 1st rounder.. we got dick....

    The signing of the right head-coach (Mark Jackson or Thibs) at end of season, then we make the right trade-move on Draft-night (Melo for ???) then Top FA will call

  13. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,375
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The signing of the right head-coach (Mark Jackson or Thibs) at end of season, then we make the right trade-move on Draft-night (Melo for ???) then Top FA will call
    maybe.. maybe.. I just think Me-Lo's value is sinking... we def need a coach.. rambis is in way over his head... I'd take either one of your choices in a heartbeat...

    the zen-master had better start to earn his keep... this summer will be his time to shine... or flame-out

  14. #29
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    This offseason the huge increase in cap-space plus signing a new head-coach could bring us one of the top-FA, plus make some nice trades (Melo for Blake)
    Every team is going to have more cap space so that's not an advantage and I can't remember when a player signed with a club because of the coach.

    The Knicks right now don't even have the cap space to pay a max contract so PJ is more likely to sign Evan Turner than Rondo.

    This last trading deadline people were saying the reason the Knicks didn't make a trade was because they didn't have any players that any team wanted so how is that going to change in the off-season.

  15. #30
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Last night i watch the Spurs vs Hornets game, to get a good look at rookie Kaminski performance in the post on offense n defense.
    Kaminski post performance are what we all wish Porzingis had in his b.ball IQ. Kaminsky only had 5 pts but he played a big role.
    Kaminsky 4th quarter defense forced so many Spurs players to change their shot selection, and on offense Kaminsky gave great picks n screens for a slashing Lin Walker n Lee to score.

    The Spurs owned the Hornets in the first quarter with a 28-7 lead, plus Spurs had a 51-36 lead at halftime.
    The Hornets came back n took the lead the first 3 minutes into the 4th quarter to win the game 91-88

    Lin Sanity n Walker has turned the Hornets team into above .500 winning team

Similar Threads

  1. Should there be LESS games in the NBA season?
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jan 23, 2013, 18:36
  2. 23 Nationally televised games.. Plus a few more on NBA TV.
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 19, 2011, 22:30
  3. NBA games on the net?
    By nyk35 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2010, 13:44
  4. NO NBA Games on League pass
    By Scipio in forum Hangout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2009, 19:15
  5. Full games on NBA.com
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2006, 06:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •