Other NBA games and League

tiger0330

Legend
Part of it has to do with the fact they don't trust their young players enough to develop them and they set unrealistic expectations when communicating with the veterans heading into this season. No one in their right mind should have told them they were going to make the playoffs.

They do have good young talent and they may get tricked into giving them away. Tig this could be an example of poor leadership at the top.
No question there needs to be another front office or coaching change when you wind up tanking after spending the off season attempting to assemble a winning team and you get these results. I'd start with that Euro front office of Divac and Pej.

Carmelo Anthony hit the 25,000 point plateau. Congratulatory tweets that I saw for him on HoopsHype included Porzingis, Tyson Chandler (who said it was an honor to have played with Melo), Lebron, Chris Paul, and Kevin Love.

Melo 21st all-time to score 25,000. Someone online pointed out how he hit this mark against the Pistons, who drafted Darko ahead of him.

mafra

Legend
Great putback dunk, but the 5th overall pick Fox is having a pretty underwhelming rookie season and he?s averaging almost 27 minutes per game this season.

Fox?s future is gonna be fine. He?s the real deal:

De'Aaron Fox scored a career-high 26 points on Sunday, draining 6-of-6 three-pointers with three assists and one block in 33 minutes.

Fox came in shooting 30.4% from deep but he lit up the Spurs tonight, and he's playing with increased confidence with dozens of NBA games under his belt. He made 8-of-15 shots overall and 4-of-4 free throws, and even though this 3-point barrage was fluky, he's still thriving in January with averages of 13.1 points, 0.8 triples, 5.5 assists, 2.1 rebounds, 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocks. His arrow is pointing straight up for fantasy purposes.

Fox?s future is gonna be fine. He?s the real deal:

De'Aaron Fox scored a career-high 26 points on Sunday, draining 6-of-6 three-pointers with three assists and one block in 33 minutes.

Fox came in shooting 30.4% from deep but he lit up the Spurs tonight, and he's playing with increased confidence with dozens of NBA games under his belt. He made 8-of-15 shots overall and 4-of-4 free throws, and even though this 3-point barrage was fluky, he's still thriving in January with averages of 13.1 points, 0.8 triples, 5.5 assists, 2.1 rebounds, 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocks. His arrow is pointing straight up for fantasy purposes.

That was a weird game Fox had last night. He shot 6 for 6 from 3 point range, but was otherwise 2 for 9 from the floor. Fox had 3 assists. Spurs won the game by 15. That?s the kind of good game JR Smith would have had with us back in the day. Every once in a while going bombs away from 3 works out. Going into last night?s game, Fox actually had a slightly worse shooting percentage from 3 than Ntilikina.

Broadway

All Star
Fox’s future is gonna be fine. He’s the real deal:

I'm not worried about most of these guys, the only ones of concern for me at the moment are

Fultz
Knits
Isaac

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Fultz has bust written all over him, maybe I wrong, never saw the big deal with him anyway.

Knits.. not that impressed, he has good size, but marginal skills it seems.

Fox is going to be pretty good....

Tkf

Benchwarmer
kevin love.. smh lol that dude...

Wizards have bad injury luck... on year its Beal, the next wall.. smh

Tkf

Benchwarmer
funny thing is, even with the Pistons taking Darko over carmelo, they still managed to be more relevant than any team carmelo played for over the years since that draft... Carmelo never was the difference maker he thought he was, knicks fans drooled over him as being, and teams paying him like he was... Good scorer, not the best pure scorer, whatever the heck that means ( kevin Druant is and has been a better scorer hands down) All star player, a bit overrated.. nothing more.. nothing less..

But hey congrats 25k points thats a lot, although he took about 130k shots to get there... LOL..

mafra

Legend
Mitchell scores 40 tonight... Rozier scores 31... and we NY fans forced to get giddy bc Knits had 9 points.

Mitchell scores 40 tonight... Rozier scores 31... and we NY fans forced to get giddy bc Knits had 9 points.

Mitchell got 33 minutes tonight and Rozier got 36. Ntilikina, in the infinite wisdom of Hornacek, got 17 minutes.

mafra

Legend
Mitchell got 33 minutes tonight and Rozier got 36. Ntilikina, in the infinite wisdom of Hornacek, got 17 minutes.

I know, especially on a night Knits played his most efficient offensive game oh his NBA career. Horn not drawing up a play for Knits to take the final shot is borderline fireable decision. It just shows how clueless he is.

Broadway

All Star

He should have the edge at this point for ROY. What I can see is the league possibly splitting it between he and Simmons. I personally have him ahead.

mafra

Legend
He should have the edge at this point for ROY. What I can see is the league possibly splitting it between he and Simmons. I personally have him ahead.

More so bc Mitchell is now basically the face of his team. Simmons has Embiid to shoulder that burden.

tiger0330

Legend
I waa watching the Cavs Magic box score and the Cavs had a double digit lead early and got the lead up to 21 but wound up getting blown out by 18 pts. Unbelievable, LeBron leaves that team this off-season to win a ring somewhere else I lose all respect for him.

Kiyaman

Legend
Warriors are losing to the Lakers 91-75 8:50 left. If the Warriors win this game they prove they are not human.

The Warriors thought the Lakers were a easy win ..CTFU

The Oklahoma City Thunder were built to give the Golden State Warriors trouble. After torching them 108-91 in their first matchup of the season Nov. 22, they came ready to play once again Tuesday night, this time taking down their Western Conference foes at Oracle Arena, 125-105 (without Melo) .

Kiyaman

Legend
69 - 31 Halftime !!!
Spurs win the best defensive team in league!
Suns has to be the poorest scoring team in the league!