Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11252627282930313233343536375161 ... LastLast

https://nypost.com/2018/01/20/enes-k...-blowout-loss/

Gotta love Kanter. Bring back the 90s when players didnít like their opponents.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    https://nypost.com/2018/01/20/enes-k...-blowout-loss/

Gotta love Kanter. Bring back the 90s when players didn’t like their opponents.

Love it too. Kanter wants to be here for the rest of his career a New York lifer

Perry and Mills spike anout searchng for players who want to be here... He says he wants to retire here.... hope both sides compromise and it happens.

Kanterís brother playing in college this year.

Veteran

Markannen was dunking all over the Hawks today...sheesh this kid is gonna be a problem. Lavine said he wants to be the face of the Bulls but it very well may become Marky Mark's team soon

12th man

Everybody is taking a shot at the Cavs blowout by OKC even their old coach. Are the Cavs in trouble?

Blatt, the head coach of Darussafaka in the Turkish Super League, was interviewed before the Turkish all-star game. He was in charge of Team Europe. “I don’t think we are going to have any problem scoring,” he told NTV Sport, per Eurohoops.net. “I am just wondering, are we going to defend anybody. I hope we don’t give up as many points as the Cavaliers gave up last night.”

MIL fires Jason Kidd

12th man

I'm not surprised, wasn't a lot of talk about it but I thought having that roster in the EC they should have more wins, they moved a lot players also with no improvement in the standings. Interesting one of their latest pickups Sean Kilpatrick tweeted this right after Kidd got from fired. Sounds like he didn't like Kidd for some reason even though the Bucks salvaged him after the Nets cut him.

Last edited by tiger0330; Jan 22, 2018 at 18:18.

Veteran

Interesting move when it seems like Ante liked Kidd. Bucks have Ante locked up until 2021. Wonder if this leads to arguably the best all-around player in the game trying to pull a Melo circa 2011 and force his way out of town.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Interesting move when it seems like Ante liked Kidd. Bucks have Ante locked up until 2021. Wonder if this leads to arguably the best all-around player in the game trying to pull a Melo circa 2011 and force his way out of town.
    I doubt he leaves MIL, he's going to get one of those mega contracts when his extension is up. MIL is the only team that can offer that to him. He's too good for the Bucks to blink about paying it to him like the Kings did with Cousins.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Firing Kidd only means the Bucks don't have a chance at winning a first round series!
    Wow! Bledsoe performance got 2 head coaches fired this season.
    Will Giannis performance keep improving on the next level after the firing of coach Kidd?
    I doubt it .. Anthony Davis were performing at a high level consistently until the Pelicans fired their head-coach (???) to hire head-coach Gentry whom has AD performing inconsistently the past 2 seasons

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Nits is behind both guys and he disappointed after the good game he had in the Nets game after 3 sub par games before that. Scored zilch against Memphis, can't have a guy playing well 1-5 games and he's getting steady minutes but I'm not seeing the improvement you would expect. If he's playing like this in April, I'd worry about his bust potential.
    Don't look now but DSJ's January is shaping up not too shabby, he's closed some ground on Donovan Mitchell this month

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Markannen was dunking all over the Hawks today...sheesh this kid is gonna be a problem. Lavine said he wants to be the face of the Bulls but it very well may become Marky Mark's team soon
    The rebuilding Chicago Bulls rookie Markannen has a great group of veterans n young athletic teammates to help mentor his rookie season on the Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    The rebuilding Chicago Bulls rookie Markannen has a great group of veterans n young athletic teammates to help mentor his rookie season on the Bulls
    As much as I hated phil he wanted to trade kp for a top 3 pick and then would have drafted markannen with the 8th pick we used on Frankie...so we could have had a top pick such as Tatum or josh Jackson with markannen..not bad now that we know how itís turning out but Iíd still keep Kp because phil lost his mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1355 View Post
    As much as I hated phil he wanted to trade kp for a top 3 pick and then would have drafted markannen with the 8th pick we used on Frankie...so we could have had a top pick such as Tatum or josh Jackson with markannen..not bad now that we know how it’s turning out but I’d still keep Kp because phil lost his mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me I'd rather have Brown/Tatum or Brown/Markannen million times out of ten to go with our 8th pick. The rumored trade was Boston's pick + a young player for #kporzee. Then make the correct pick at 8 with either Mitchell or DSJ and you'd have 3 positions locked up for rebuilding. If Ainge would've wanted to remain in the draft then I would've traded 8th and they would have to give up the Brooklyn pick and Smart. It also would've meant keeping Holiday and not signing THJR nor Baker

Whoever wouldn't have made that trade needs to join an Opioid Crisis center.
    Last edited by Broadway; Jan 23, 2018 at 14:16.

Heat 1 game behind the Cavs for third place in EC. What a coach-prez combo in MIA (compared to NYK).