East All-Stars

Kyrie
    DeRozan
    LeBron
    Giannis
    Embiid

Lowry, Beal, Wall, Love, Porzingis, Oladipo, Horford

Veteran

I know people think the All-Star game is crap, but I’m excited that KP made the team.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I know people think the All-Star game is crap, but I’m excited that KP made the team.

It's good for him and really primarily good for him only. He's about to get all the money he's entitled to from us. This means very little other than the fact coaches/media like him for now. As far as the overall accomplishment and how the game is played it's meaningless.

I guess we're going to find out how much the players like him when they pick teams and how often he gets the rock/minutes played. And Horford made it with really mediocre stats, Wall made it and he's been playing subpar the majority of first half, 4 Warriors made it like come on.

If #kporzee makes an All-NBA team he's getting major kudos from me, that is a true honor of merit. I think he'll make an All-Defensive Team actually
    Last edited by Broadway; Jan 23, 2018 at 20:36.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    It's good for him and really primarily good for him only. He's about to get all the money he's entitled to from us. This means very little other than the fact coaches/media like him for now. As far as the overall accomplishment and how the game is played it's meaningless.

I guess we're going to find out how much the players like him when they pick teams and how often he gets the rock/minutes played. And Horford made it with really mediocre stats, Wall made it and he's been playing subpar the majority of first half, 4 Warriors made it like come on.

If #kporzee makes an All-NBA team he's getting major kudos from me, that is a true honor of merit. I think he'll make an All-Defensive Team actually
    I can understand your confusion, but my saying that I was excited that KP made the All-Star game was not a challenge to crush that excitement.

Veteran

Dunk Out Contestants

Any one of them can win. I really think Nance could win if he could be creative enough because his length reach apex may be the best in league when dunking. Surprised Donovan Mitchell is not in this contest

Knicks PG Frank Ntilikina is heading to the NBA's All-Star Weekend as part of the World Team in the Rising Stars Challenge, the club announced Wednesday.

Ntilikina, 19, was selected by the Knicks with the No. 8 pick in last year's draft after playing in the Euro League. The Belgium-born rookie has played in all but three of the club's 48 games, averaging 5.4 points and 3.4 assists in nearly 21 minutes per game

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Knicks PG Frank Ntilikina is heading to the NBA's All-Star Weekend as part of the World Team in the Rising Stars Challenge, the club announced Wednesday.

Ntilikina, 19, was selected by the Knicks with the No. 8 pick in last year's draft after playing in the Euro League. The Belgium-born rookie has played in all but three of the club's 48 games, averaging 5.4 points and 3.4 assists in nearly 21 minutes per game
    Ntilikina is the youngest player competing in the Rising Stars Challenge. It’s funny, there are other “rising stars” in that game who are as much as almost 6 years older than him.

12th man

Ntilikina is the youngest player competing in the Rising Stars Challenge. It’s funny, there are other “rising stars” in that game who are as much as almost 6 years older than him.
    Props 2 Frank Nitty !!!
    Knits will get a chance to be in a lineup with Embiid n Simmons .....
    Ben Simmons tripple-double win tonight puts Simmons rookie season in the same CLASS as rookie Magic Johnson n rookie Larry Bird's outstanding rookie season in 1979-80.

“He’s (Knitikina) a defensive player first,” Frazier said. “I think his real problem is that he’s too unselfish. When he penetrates he’s not looking to score, he’s looking to dish,” Frazier said. “But also I think his ball-handling — he’s got to work on his handle a little better so he can create more havoc in the paint.”

Veteran

Wow sly like a Fox with the sneaky athleticism. Have we seen anything like this from Knits this yr?

Veteran

Mike Conley shut down for the season. Grizzlies owe him over 97 million over the next 3 seasons.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Wow sly like a Fox with the sneaky athleticism. Have we seen anything like this from Knits this yr?

Great putback dunk, but the 5th overall pick Fox is having a pretty underwhelming rookie season and he’s averaging almost 27 minutes per game this season.
    Last edited by htr10; Jan 27, 2018 at 16:34.

12th man

Great putback dunk, but the 5th overall pick Fox is having a pretty underwhelming rookie season and he’s averaging almost 27 minutes per game this season.
    Sactown is pretty much having a dreadful season even with everyone praising the draft they had including myself along with the vets they acquired during the off-season. Divac said they should fire him if he can't turn the team around, I think they have to consider that this off-season. Dead last in the WC and in the lottery again.

Good game GSW-BOS. A sham the ending marred by poor officiating.... Kylie got hacked by AI (should’ve been an and-1) and then gets his eye poked out on another drive. Meanwhile, Green and Durant and Curry all get FTs on 50/50 calls. Not calling fouls cost BOS 3 points and calling fouls for GSW gifts the Warriors 5 points. This is how incocnsitent and poor officials can determine outcome of games. A shame. AI actually had about 3-4 fouls the final few minutes on Kyrie not called.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Sactown is pretty much having a dreadful season even with everyone praising the draft they had including myself along with the vets they acquired during the off-season. Divac said they should fire him if he can't turn the team around, I think they have to consider that this off-season. Dead last in the WC and in the lottery again.
    Part of it has to do with the fact they don't trust their young players enough to develop them and they set unrealistic expectations when communicating with the veterans heading into this season. No one in their right mind should have told them they were going to make the playoffs.

They do have good young talent and they may get tricked into giving them away. Tig this could be an example of poor leadership at the top.