Other NBA games and League

Uh oh Philly. ESPN running a story that Embiid is unhappy with his role on the team since acquiring Butler.

Broadway

All Star
Listen this kid has had some dud games this yr but boy has he been SPECIAL in several of them. If we would've had the guts to trade Knits/pick/ and some other asset to acquire him. I figured he'd be the best complement playing alongside #kporzee

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Listen this kid has had some dud games this yr but boy has he been SPECIAL in several of them. We we would've had the guts to trade Knits/pick/ and some other asset to acquire him. I figured he'd be the best complement playing alongside #kporzee

Doncic is my rook, Nits and a couple of picks might have got it done if Nits had any kind of rookie year but he was meh.

HOU sucks, wouldn't surprise me if they fire Morey and D'Antoni soon.

Kiyaman

Legend
Tonight, in the Celtics vs Pelican game commentator Isiah Thomas were representing the Celtics creative performance as the best team in the East going to the 2018-19 NBA FINALS.

The Lebron & DWade Game wasss Exciting ..
Lakers 108 - Heat 105
Lebron 28 pts, 9 rb, 12 ast, 1 stl
D.Wade 15 pts, 5 rb, 10 ast, 1 stl, 1 Blk

The Top-3 NBA SG in my NBA history are:
Mike Jordan
Dennis Johnson
Dwayne Wade
No Kobe !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Listen this kid has had some dud games this yr but boy has he been SPECIAL in several of them. If we would've had the guts to trade Knits/pick/ and some other asset to acquire him. I figured he'd be the best complement playing alongside #kporzee

The Mavs owner Cuban did not select Donicic .. Donicic people selected Cuban's Mavs.
Recall .. Sacramento GM Divac wanted to select Donicic with the 2nd pick ..
Plus draft picks learn way before draft night bout the Knicks mismanagement bad-bad Rep ..
KP missing the final meeting of the season on purpose, plus KP being out for half of the season of his final contract.
The Knicks are a questionable organization when it comes to super-star franchise players like Donicic and Zion ???

Broadway

All Star
Lerbon loves being the attention whore and trolling. Gimmie a break what was the straw that broke the camel's back the treatment of Melo...ROTFLOL!

Last edited:
Lerbon loves being the attention whore and trolling. Gimmie a break what was the straw that broke the camel's back the treatment of Melo...ROTFLOL!

MSG is the world?s greatest arena. The fact that Lebron somehow wanted his final game against Wade, which involves the Lakers playing the Heat, to have taken place in MSG seals it.

Kiyaman

Legend
Did Spurs head coach Pop take a 93-98 loss to his ex-assistant Jim Boylen's 6-23 record Bulls team today?
Now that's luv ???

Whats up with the 6-23 Chicago Bulls players protesting practice last weekend?
I guess Hoiberg wasnt the problem .. When does Paxson start taking some responsibility for his decision making ???

Broadway

All Star
This has to be a league low here, WOW how pathetic!

Basically a major affiliate of the NBA going out of there way not to defend but really to attack Chris Webber(who was more accurate in his assessment here). Like I've always said no matter what team and whether you're a fan or not(in this case an announcer) it will be proven how trash these guys are all the way to their representation

Kiyaman

Legend
D'Angelo Russell Stepped-Up for Brooklyn Nets tonight over his ex-team Lakers having 22 pts, 4 rb, 13 Dimes win win performance ..
Brooklyn Nets are on a 6 Game win streak .. Yo Wsup !!!

mafra

Legend
D'Angelo Russell Stepped-Up for Brooklyn Nets tonight over his ex-team Lakers having 22 pts, 4 rb, 13 Dimes win win performance ..
Brooklyn Nets are on a 6 Game win streak .. Yo Wsup !!!

I bet Ball was covering him... and Lonzo did have 23-6-3 himself.

Cavs and Hawks win. Great night!

tiger0330

Legend
I bet Ball was covering him... and Lonzo did have 23-6-3 himself.

Cavs and Hawks win. Great night!
Not sure why you would say this since Ball is a great defender, best defensive RPM of any PG in the NBA with at least 25mpg. Mentioned Russ and Dinwiddie in your other thread as a reason the Knicks should be patient with Nits, both played a big part in that win against the Lakers. Atkinson went with an ultra small lineup with the Hyphen playing C and a lineup of Russ, Dinwiddie, Harris and Dudley. Didn't think it would work but this is the new NBA.

mafra

Legend
Didn?t realize metrics favored LB that much? Or did his Daddy rig it? Must be the sneakers. He does effort tho and body up.

I?ll poke fun of Ball any chance I can.... He just can?t cover these athletic guards bc he?s slower than a female Romanian bodybuilder. But, Ball did offset Russell with his scoring.

Anyway, I would love nothing more than to witness LeBron and Ball struggle to be the 8th seed the next 3 years. A pox on any team that trades a star to LAK... ESPN Media machine already hyping Ingram, Hart, Kuzma for Davis. No freaking way!

The new NBA is geared to helping these Gs score. Did you see the 6 step Harden stepback vs Utah? You can?t touch a guard and he can take 5-6 steps... a defense is basically at the mercy of the miss these days.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Not sure why you would say this since Ball is a great defender, best defensive RPM of any PG in the NBA with at least 25mpg. Mentioned Russ and Dinwiddie in your other thread as a reason the Knicks should be patient with Nits, both played a big part in that win against the Lakers. Atkinson went with an ultra small lineup with the Hyphen playing C and a lineup of Russ, Dinwiddie, Harris and Dudley. Didn't think it would work but this is the new NBA.

Head coach Atkinson's 2-way and 3-way switches by Dinwiddle & Russ confused the Lakers defense throughout the 2nd half of the game.
I have to give coach Atkinson big props on coaching PG Conley, PG Russ, and Dinwiddle into decent floor leader play-makers .. I can only wish Fizdale had half of coach Atkinson know-how !!!

mafra

Legend
Head coach Atkinson's 2-way and 3-way switches by Dinwiddle & Russ confused the Lakers defense throughout the 2nd half of the game.
I have to give coach Atkinson big props on coaching PG Conley, PG Russ, and Dinwiddle into decent floor leader play-makers .. I can only wish Fizdale had half of coach Atkinson know-how !!!

Yeah, but nobody does the sideline fist pump pirouette like the Fiz.

tiger0330

Legend
Didn’t realize metrics favored LB that much? Or did his Daddy rig it? Must be the sneakers. He does effort tho and body up.

I’ll poke fun of Ball any chance I can.... He just can’t cover these athletic guards bc he’s slower than a female Romanian bodybuilder. But, Ball did offset Russell with his scoring.

Anyway, I would love nothing more than to witness LeBron and Ball struggle to be the 8th seed the next 3 years. A pox on any team that trades a star to LAK... ESPN Media machine already hyping Ingram, Hart, Kuzma for Davis. No freaking way!

The new NBA is geared to helping these Gs score. Did you see the 6 step Harden stepback vs Utah? You can’t touch a guard and he can take 5-6 steps... a defense is basically at the mercy of the miss these days.
I had to check what I said about Lonzo RPM numbers and I misstated, he's like ranked 20th in DRPM still pretty good. I did see that Rox Utah game, refs are blind, too many new refs in the league I see way too many easy calls being missed these days.

Kiyaman

Legend
[h=1]Rockets make NBA-record 26 3-pointers in 136-118 rout of Wizards[/h]

And tonight, the Rockets tried to do it again against the Miami Heat by shooting 18-54 from the 3-ball line tonite, and loss the game to the Heat 101- 99 .. CTFU to-to many wasted 3-ball shots to hold a lead, and to control the tempo of the game .. The Rockets 5 game win streak ended tonight by way of shooting 18-54 3-ball shots out of 82 fga .. SMH !!!

Do you Guys remember "Danilo Gallinari" Gallo?
Tonight, Gallo scored 32 pts, 6 rb, 4 ast, and 2 Blks on 68% fga to give the Clippers a 125 - 121 win over a hot Dallas Mavs team.
The LA Clippers coach Doc Rivers played a 11-Man same-page rotation that got 67 points from the bench-players tonight.
If the Clippers stay healthy they will be the team u dont want to bumb-heads with come playoff time.

tiger0330

Legend
And tonight, the Rockets tried to do it again against the Miami Heat by shooting 18-54 from the 3-ball line tonite, and loss the game to the Heat 101- 99 .. CTFU to-to many wasted 3-ball shots to hold a lead, and to control the tempo of the game .. The Rockets 5 game win streak ended tonight by way of shooting 18-54 3-ball shots out of 82 fga .. SMH !!!

Do you Guys remember "Danilo Gallinari" Gallo?
Tonight, Gallo scored 32 pts, 6 rb, 4 ast, and 2 Blks on 68% fga to give the Clippers a 125 - 121 win over a hot Dallas Mavs team.
The LA Clippers coach Doc Rivers played a 11-Man same-page rotation that got 67 points from the bench-players tonight.
If the Clippers stay healthy they will be the team u dont want to bumb-heads with come playoff time.

CP3 out indefinitely with that hammy again.

Clips have done a fantastic job transitioning away from that CP3, Blake, DJ team to this one. Gallo was a horse last night, both ends, those 2 blocks were part of the difference in the Clips win. That trade for CP3 that sent over Lou Williams and Montrez has been big for them. Now if Gallo can only go a full season without getting injured, they might make some noise in the playoffs this year.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Brooklyn Nets are on a 7 game win streak right now after coming off of a 8 game losing streak.
Tonight game .. Indiana Pacers at Brooklyn Nets will be the Nets big challenge at Barkley Center tonight to get 8 wins under their belt.