Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7273751525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Suns beat the Lakers. In a season where it looked like we were seeing some epic tanking, no team is going to hit 70 losses. Very high chance that Bulls, Cavs, Knicks, and Suns were warned by the league about tanking given all 4 teams have started winning some games again recently.

On a side note, Lakers now 3 games below 0.500 and very good chance of missing the playoffs. Kind of embarrassing for the team that nabbed Lebron James in free agency.

Donovan Mitchell scores 46, leading his Jazz comeback win vs MIL.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Suns beat the Lakers. In a season where it looked like we were seeing some epic tanking, no team is going to hit 70 losses. Very high chance that Bulls, Cavs, Knicks, and Suns were warned by the league about tanking given all 4 teams have starter winning some games again recently.

On a side note, Lakers now 3 games below 0.500 and very good chance of missing the playoffs. Kind of embarrassing for the team that nabbed Lebron James in free agency.
    If the Lakers don't make the playoffs, I'd expect them to fire Walton and then Lavar is going to start running his mouth about I told you they needed to fire him. Luke put his foot in his mouth taking the blame for that Bucks loss in saying he took the blame for that KCP inbounds pass that got intercepted and they turned into a 3. Nice of him to take the hit for his guy but KCP said it was on him and saying stuff like that will get you fired.

12th man

I said I liked watching Trae more than Luca but after seeing this I don't know. Doncic is sensational with his play above the rim something Trae can't do.

Last edited by tiger0330; Mar 04, 2019 at 18:35.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    If the Lakers don't make the playoffs, I'd expect them to fire Walton and then Lavar is going to start running his mouth about I told you they needed to fire him. Luke put his foot in his mouth taking the blame for that Bucks loss in saying he took the blame for that KCP inbounds pass that got intercepted and they turned into a 3. Nice of him to take the hit for his guy but KCP said it was on him and saying stuff like that will get you fired.

Poor Walton and poor Gentry both ex-GSW coaches may loose their jobs in the offseason.
    I'm not sorry for either of them for taking all the credit for Mark Jackson hard work in turning two individual isolation players into the "SPLASH-Brothers".
    The Lakers became a mismanagement organization (players vs GM) when they could'nt pull off the CP3 trade .. And now the Lakers put their foot in the same deep hole trying to make a trade for AD .. Good Luck to them LMFAO

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I said I liked watching Trae more than Luca but after seeing this I don't know. Doncic is sensational with his play above the rim something Trae can't do.

Last night Brooklyn Nets embarrassed the rookie Doncic Mavs from the beginning of Tip-off till the final seconds of the game, plus ex-Knicks Timmy, C.Lee, and T.Burke played like Sh... happy we traded them.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Donovan Mitchell scores 46, leading his Jazz comeback win vs MIL.
    Donovan Mitchell performance are in the Elite high IQ Class of NBA Guards alongside D.Wade & Lillard taking their teams to the playoff in their rookie season.

12th man

Nba Logo

I been watching closely to all the strong .500 NBA teams that have a good chance at making it to thier conference finals ..
    Believe me it's a better watch than watching all the NBA teams in the "ZION" race LOL

After last night games between 1-seeded Bucks vs 3-seeded Pacers, the missing Olydipo showed in the pacers rotation vs the mighty Bucks .. then watching the 3-seed OKC vs 5-seed Blazer, great game! Kanter's over-time performance on defense tip the win to his ex-OKC team SMH ..
    Having less than 20 games remaining in the regular season, all the 1-8 seeded teams has been playing hard for the win night after night, especially when their match up against another playoff team.

Tonight games on ESPN will be a good showdown between two 4 seeded teams 76ers vs Rocks, and then the late night game has two teams fighting for the win to be the West 1 seeded team .. GSW vs Nuggets.

The East coast standing today show 5 qualifying teams (Bucks, Raptors, Pacers, 76ers, and Boston) has a good chance to be in the ECF.
    The West coast standing today show 6 qualifying teams (GSW, Nuggets, Thunders, Rocks, Blazers, and Jazz) has a good chance to make it to the WCF.

Veteran

Both Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram now shut down for the season. This season of Lebron for the Lakers has not worked out as they were expecting and now some of their trade chips for the offseason might be losing value.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Both Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram now shut down for the season. This season of Lebron for the Lakers has not worked out as they were expecting and now some of their trade chips for the offseason might be losing value.
    They also better worry about Father Time catching up with LeBron. I remember someone asking the question of whether age was catching up with him several years ago and I replied I thought time wouldn't start catching up with him until he turned 35. He turns 35 this DEC and the Lakers may be stuck with paying max money to an aging superstar that can no longer attract players to come play for minimum contracts like he's done every where else he's been.

Veteran

i guess the hired gun is no longer the fastest gun in the west.... u picked la... hope u like the sun and surf, cause your days of playing in june r over...

Veteran

What was KO doing here?

Veteran

I wonder if Golden State looks to move Draymond Green given that Kerr seems fed up with him and it would increase their chances of resigning Durant in my mind.

Veteran

Cleveland won tonight. They could potentially slip out of the bottom 3 if they win a few more and Chicago escalates the tank. Continuing to seem very likely we will finish with worst record in the NBA.

Veteran

Westbrook got into it with a courtside fan again, except much more aggressive this time. Two very different versions of what the fan said are being told. At least Dolan isn’t yelling that he is going ‘**** up’ the fans.