Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213273757 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Anthony Davis, Myles Turner my top two. Lebrons two way play against us is under the radar because it's what he does. How about yours Broadway.
    Definitely those 2 for sure...I'd add

Derozan/Lillard/Kawhi(he's phenomenal)/Embiid/J. Simmons(watch this kid for the Spurs)/Gilchrist/Valanciunas

Under the radar based on rep and results Harden/Westbrook

that derozan dunk in that game against the cavs was pretty nasty.

12th man

Game of the week this Thu OKC visits Oracle to face the Warriors. OKC playing at a much higher level so far this season, the Thunder strength is the Warriors weakness with that big front court of Adams and Kanter. Kanter is looking like a bargain with the contracts that are being handed out. Westbrook is thriving without KD. I'm going with OKC this game despite them playing in Oracle.

12th man

http://www.businessinsider.com/jonat...den-gem-2016-2

I mention this guy on Spurs vs GS game opener, he is worth repeating. You gotta root for guy who came up this way. Jonathon Simmons my new favorite non NYK
    While players go back and forth between the NBA and D-League frequently these days, Simmons' story is exceptional. He had to pay a $150 registration fee just to try out. Many other players enter the D-League draft after going undrafted in the NBA or simply get assigned to the D-League from an NBA team. Simmons had to prove himself among 60 other hopefuls.

12th man

Game of the week this Thu OKC visits Oracle to face the Warriors. OKC playing at a much higher level so far this season, the Thunder strength is the Warriors weakness with that big front court of Adams and Kanter. Kanter is looking like a bargain with the contracts that are being handed out. Westbrook is thriving without KD. I'm going with OKC this game despite them playing in Oracle.
    Im rooting for OKC to win vs their back to back Wed/Clippers and Thur/Warriors ...OKC made me proud in the WCF having a 3-1 lead in the series vs the FLUKE 73 win season Warriors.
    The Warriors could not handle OKC rotation of Kanter, Adams, and Ibaka, especially OKC having tripple-double Westbrook at the point .. Westbrook averaging 38 pts in the 3 games this season SMH

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/jonat...den-gem-2016-2

I mention this guy on Spurs vs GS game opener, he is worth repeating. You gotta root for guy who came up this way. Jonathon Simmons my new favorite non NYK
    While players go back and forth between the NBA and D-League frequently these days, Simmons' story is exceptional. He had to pay a $150 registration fee just to try out. Many other players enter the D-League draft after going undrafted in the NBA or simply get assigned to the D-League from an NBA team. Simmons had to prove himself among 60 other hopefuls.
    Remember Sean Kilpatrick of the Nets from a couple of seasons ago in a game at MSG against the TWolves. MN was short handed because of injuries and only were able to dress 7 and they needed 8 to play so they called him up from Delaware of the DLeague because he could get to NY in a couple of hours. He only played a couple of minutes that game and didn't do much and I thought you would never hear from him again but he's playing for the Nets now.

He won that Nets game against the Pacers scoring 10pts in the 4th qtr and is in the Nets rotation. Rooting for the kid because he's from Yonkers and played at White Plains HS.

I've liked Simmons since SL of 2015.

12th man

Remember Sean Kilpatrick of the Nets from a couple of seasons ago in a game at MSG against the TWolves. MN was short handed because of injuries and only were able to dress 7 and they needed 8 to play so they called him up from Delaware of the DLeague because he could get to NY in a couple of hours. He only played a couple of minutes that game and didn't do much and I thought you would never hear from him again but he's playing for the Nets now.

He won that Nets game against the Pacers scoring 10pts in the 4th qtr and is in the Nets rotation. Rooting for the kid because he's from Yonkers and played at White Plains HS.

I've liked Simmons since SL of 2015.

Sean Kilpatrick killed the Pistons last night coming off the bench to have a 24-10 night ...Brooklyn might become the team to beat in NY ...Zenmaster whooo ....

Cleveland Cavs ended the 3rd qtr. having a 100 - 83 lead over Boston Celtrics ..
    Cavs started the season grabbing a 5-0 record.
    The 2-3 Pacers season has gotten off to a slow start losing tonight against a 58% FG shooting Miluakie Bucks club.
    Tonight .. Westbrook OKC vs Durant/Curry/Thomp GS Warriors .. This is personal .. Got to go

12th man

The Lakers are playing above .500 B.Ball .. And our Knicks are playing Lottery B.ball!
    Hopefully tonight the Knicks will get a win over the losing 2-6 Lottery Dallas Mavs to give the Knicks a 4-6 record instead of a 3-7 looser record.

Last night, Andrew Wiggins scored a career high 47 points over the Lakers for a Wolves win.
    Wiggins took 21 FG shot attempts to get 47 pts .. Melo takes 21 FG shot attempts every night to average 22 pts lol

OKC Russell Westbrook (Little-Magic/Lebron) has been averaging Tripple-Double games this season as if his name is the famous superstar Oscar Robinson.

12th man

The Lakers new head coach Luke Walton has the Lakers playing .500 B.Ball .. did we miss something in the triangle by not hiring Luke/Rambis/Fisher?

Langston Galloway found his nick playing alongside of Jrue Holiday in the backcourt .. the return of Holiday has NO Pelicans bringing two guards off the bench playing like starters.

The Bucks almost had a crunchtime win over GS124-121 .. Delladova makes a big difference in the Bucks system

Harden & Derozan been playing off the charts

Mike Dantoni, does one thing, he makes teams defend his players the entire game and he helps his players earn bigger contracts when they pad their individual stats with his style of play. BUT THEY DON'T PLAY DEFENSE GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN IT ALL.
    Reminds me on Loyola Maramount back in the day.

I don't follow much what happens around the league, but what the hell is wrong with the Hawks? They had an amazing 9-2 start only to fall 10-11 right now.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by rady View Post
    I don't follow much what happens around the league, but what the hell is wrong with the Hawks? They had an amazing 9-2 start only to fall 10-11 right now.
    I thought that hot start was the aberration. 2 seasons ago they were playing Warriors bball, taking high % of 3s, driving the ball for layups or getting fouled. This season they picked up Dwight who can't shoot from outside and doesn't make his FTs, not a great fit for that system that was successful for them. Schroder is not having a bad year except he's turning the ball over as is the whole team and unlike when they had Teague and he came in to relieve him, they don't have a guy like him to come in to relieve him. Milsap has been out for 3 games and Korver and Bazemore are having meh years.

Bottom line they weren't as good as that 9-2 record and not as bad as this losing streak. .500 team might be who they are.

12th man

Klay Thompson's Incredible Game .. scoring 60 points in 29 minutes!
    I have to put Klay performance 2nd to Wilt Chamberlain 100 point performance.
    Klay Thompson was unconscious, dropping 60 points on the Pacers in only 3 quarters.

Russell Westbrook has extended his streak of triple-doubles to six straight games in Atlanta.
    Westbrook already had 15 points and 11 rebounds when he picked up his 10th assist with 6:20 left in the third quarter.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Klay Thompson's Incredible Game .. scoring 60 points in 29 minutes!
    I have to put Klay performance 2nd to Wilt Chamberlain 100 point performance.
    Klay Thompson was unconscious, dropping 60 points on the Pacers in only 3 quarters.

Russell Westbrook has extended his streak of triple-doubles to six straight games in Atlanta.
    Westbrook already had 15 points and 11 rebounds when he picked up his 10th assist with 6:20 left in the third quarter.
    When I heard he scored 60 in 29 mins I thought why didn't Kerr keep him in all 48 to see if he could break Kobes 80 or Wilts 100. He did put up 33 shots a nice night but it would have been nice to see what he could have done in 48.

Warriors again look like the team to beat. I knew KD had to change his game to make up for some of that size they lost and he's doing that, his size, wing span and athleticism make him a good rebounder and rim protector.

12th man

When I heard he scored 60 in 29 mins I thought why didn't Kerr keep him in all 48 to see if he could break Kobes 80 or Wilts 100. He did put up 33 shots a nice night but it would have been nice to see what he could have done in 48.

Warriors again look like the team to beat. I knew KD had to change his game to make up for some of that size they lost and he's doing that, his size, wing span and athleticism make him a good rebounder and rim protector.
    The 29 minutes (and 33 fga) are what makes Klay Thompson 60 point night great n outstanding, plus Klay team won the game by scoring a season high 142 - 106 over Pacers, by GS shooting 52% taking 104 fga .. Team-Ballin

GS Warriors having so many dynamic scorers in their rotation may become their weakness during the postseason games, especially if the sole of the team Draymond Green (Charles Barley) catch a bad injury.