Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2242526667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1084
    Veteran

Steph Curry has surgery on his broken wrist and will be out at least 3 months.

Doncic with a triple double.... before 4th Q.... thatís his 10th triple dub already in his career. Most ever by a player under 21. Magic had 7 and LeBron 5.

This kid is special. Itís probably why Iím watching DAL v LAK over NYK.... I guess Iíll make myself miserable and watch us later tonight.

Veteran

The former Knicks #kporzee and THJR played like absolute garbage when it mattered most. Never mistake this fact that #kporzee is BETA as they come!

Great game nonetheless between Lakers and Mavs

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    The former Knicks #kporzee and THJR played like absolute garbage when it mattered most. Never mistake this fact that #kporzee is BETA as they come!

That game that Doncic had though, crazy. I hope Doncic eventually decides to leave Dallas in a few years because KP, no draft picks, and no cap space means no championship potential. Wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post

I saw same thing. KP just stands around perimeter on offense and did very little on defense. Missed everything down the stretch. Hey, if he proves himself next 3 years.... then maybe we can entertain signing him at 28... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    That game that Doncic had though, crazy. I hope Doncic eventually decides to leave Dallas in a few years because KP, no draft picks, and no cap space means no championship potential. Wishful thinking on my part.
    Doncic and RJ as our back court would be filthy....

Veteran

Kyrie has a triple double and Nets fall to 2 and 4.

Doncic 29-14-15 again. Heís doing something never been done before.... 11th career triple dub.

He also became the first player in NBA history to record at least 29 points, 15 assists and 13 rebounds in back-to-back games

KP with 18-9 and 6 blocks. Perfect #2.

So hard watching our crappy team over Doncic and KP.

Doncic, Trae, Fox.... and we end up with Frank Ntikikina, drafted by a coach fired a week later. You Canít make this stuff up.

So nice to have an offense run through a competent and talented stud.... as opposed to what we witness 82 times a year.

Paschal, a 2nd round pick for GSW, scores 36 tonight! Woah... I liked him at Villanova....

Eric Paschall has the best game of his young career Monday, as he scored 36 points (11-of-19 FGs, 10-of-10 FTs) with 13 rebounds, one blocked shot and four 3-pointers in a win over Portland.
    Paschall, who turned 23 on Monday, was outstanding as the Warriors finally picked up their first win at the new Chase Arena. The second round pick out of Villanova has now scored 20 points or more in three of his last four games, and he's the first Warriors rookie to tally at least 25 points and ten rebounds in a game since Stephen Curry during the 2010 season. Given the many injuries that Golden State is currently dealing with, Paschall is an obvious choice to step forward offensively. He's a must own player in most leagues.
    Last edited by mafra; Nov 05, 2019 at 02:12.

Look at impact PG Rubio having with PHO.

OG Anunoby handed out a career-high five assists with 18 points, six rebounds, three blocks, no turnovers and three 3-pointers in 37 minutes against the Kings on Wednesday.

It's not easy for a player to breakout out in a major way, but the Raptors look to have done it two years in a row with Anunoby's current campaign following the Pascal Siakam Most Improved Player run from last year. Anunoby's start to this year include averages of 12.7 points, 6.6 boards, 1.9 dimes, 1.4 steals, 1.7 blocks and 1.9 treys.

óó-
    Look at all the obscure prospects TOR is developing. We better hope Fiz is helping our kids, not stunting their growth.

Veteran

Interesting stat I read on ESPN. Per 100 possessions, Nets are -13.4 with DeAndre Jordan on the floor and +12 with Jarrett Allen on the floor.

DJ is in year 1 of a 4 year 40 million dollar contract. Man, they are probably going to wish they had that cap space the next 2 seasons when they are trying to win a championship with KD and Kyrie.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Interesting stat I read on ESPN. Per 100 possessions, Nets are -13.4 with DeAndre Jordan on the floor and +12 with Jarrett Allen on the floor.

DJ is in year 1 of a 4 year 40 million dollar contract. Man, they are probably going to wish they had that cap space the next 2 seasons when they are trying to win a championship with KD and Kyrie.
    $40M for 4 yrs are very cheap for a NBA starter having veteran leadership in the locker-room and on the bench.
    The Knicks really need DJ presence this season to show Randle, Knox, Morris, Portis, and MitchRob how to position themselves as tandem on offense/defense.

Veteran

Huge blow to the Celtics. Hayward breaks his hand. He was having a great start to the season averaging 20 points, almost 8 boards, and almost 5 assists per game.

Veteran

Load management with 24-year-old KP sitting out the 2nd game of the back to back tonight after his good game against us last night. All you really need to be competitive is Doncic I suppose.