Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25455569707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1243
    12th man

The best game I saw this season is the Bulls Hornets game.

Lavine was on fire hitting 13-17 threes including the game winner to give the Bulls a come from behind victory in an improbable finish. CHA was up by 5 pts 115-110 with 7 seconds left and Satoransky made a 3 cutting the lead to 115-113, CHA attempted to inbound it but it got stolen by a Bulls trap and the ball wound up in Zaks hands in the paint near the basket, he dribbles it to the 3pt line at the right elbow and launches a 3 as the clock expires to give the Bulls the win.

Lavine had played poorly for several games and was benched by Boylan in the previous game for lack of hustle but I don't think Boylan is going bench Zack again after his career night.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I think Randle is a better player than THJ, but Fizdale has turned Randle into a clown by using him as a perimeter ball handler instead of a low post scorer crashing the boards on each end of the floor.

THJ is better than those other 4 guys though. Portis has his moments, but thatís about it.

Yeah we can't stack every player from the trade against 1 asset of ours. It was a trade allowing us to acquire cap space, so theoretically we could take out best free agents and compare them to the players we gave up

#kporzee>>>DSJ
    Morris>>>THJ
    Randle>>>Lee

Also that was like maybe only their 3rd game where they both played well next to Donchiss...who's practically been a 1 Man show and league MVP candidate. They are playing better of recent

Melo with 25-8.... POR could be a factor come May.... not bc of Melo, of course... but they got a balanced team. We shall see. If not now, then when for Dillard and McCullum?

Giannis with a 50 burger... DMitch has game tying shot blocked at rim by Lopez.

Murant and JJax showing MEM has a bright future....

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Melo with 25-8.... POR could be a factor come May.... not bc of Melo, of course... but they got a balanced team. We shall see. If not now, then when for Dillard and McCullum?
    He was good. Continue to be impressed with his conditioning playing 31 mins after a year long layoff. We got a guy that misses 10 days in DSJ and they start talking about rust and conditioning problems because of the time he missed. You would also think opposing teams would test him but he was defending Laurie very well so defense at least for this game was very good, his 3 ball might have also improved in his layoff but of course we're going to have to see a bigger sample to see if it has.

I said POR would cut him but he may have found the right situation for him. POR lost a lot of guys in Aminu, Leyman, Turner so they could use a rejuvenated Melo.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Nov 26, 2019 at 19:00.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    He was good. Continue to be impressed with his conditioning playing 31 mins after a year long layoff. We got a guy that misses 10 days in DSJ and they start talking about rust and conditioning problems because of the time he missed. You would also think opposing teams would test him but he was defending Laurie very well so defense at least for this game was very good, his 3 ball might have also improved in his layoff but of course we're going to have to see a bigger sample to see if it has.

I said POR would cut him but he may have found the right situation for him. POR lost a lot of guys in Aminu, Leyman, Turner so they could use a rejuvenated Melo.
    He played well right before the Rockets waived him. What he's doing now isn't really surprising considering the continuance of his career literally depends on him being a non disrupter while being productive. I think the Blazers had lost 4 straight since his first start. It's always going to be about his FIT. Now he could've been a Blazer a while ago but declined funny how he sobered up to being there

They might be an ideal FIT for him but it will be interesting to see how he plays if and when they get healthy. At some point he'll have to play defense and be given a lesser role. Dame just came back, so we'll see

Mavs flop vs LAC. KP 4-13 shooting.

Veteran

Yep the reverted back to their primary season form tonight. Then again the Clippers haven't lost with Kawhi and PG13 in the lineup. They are the team to beat IMO

12th man

Luka 4-14 0-8 from 3. The kid is human.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Luka 4-14 0-8 from 3. The kid is human.
    More like need a rest .. thas a big load to carry vs Doc BIG-5 !!!

Injury Brooklyn Nets at Injury Boston Celtrics Tonight Wsup ???

Veteran

Boston fans were apparently pretty brutal about taunting Kyrie, even though he was out injured and not present for the Nets. Kyrieís social media response then showed how thin skinned he is despite years of being in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Boston fans were apparently pretty brutal about taunting Kyrie, even though he was out injured and not present for the Nets. Kyrieís social media response then showed how thin skinned he is despite years of being in the spotlight.
    Unless NYK get a stud in the draft, Iíll probably watch more Nets game than Knicks next year... but, itíll be bc if rubbernecking. No way this doesnít end any way but KD and KI getting hammered by this media market. Especially
    If they falter in playoffs. They wonít handle
    The negative press...

Carmelo Anthony dropped 19 points on 9-of-11 shooting -- averaging out at 81.8 percent, the best single-game clip of his 17-year career -- as he helped the Portland Trail Blazers to Wednesday's 136-119 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Anthony's debut before the home crowd at Mora Center in Portland, Oregon, complemented the Blazers' 20-point trio of guards Damian Lillard (27) and CJ McCollum (22) with center Hassan Whitesite (21) for 89 points between the four starters.

The fifth game of Anthony's Blazers stint followed Monday's 117-94 win over the Bulls at United Center in Chicago, where he lifted the Blazers (7-12) with his game-high 25 points on 10-of-20 shooting and 4-for-7 clip from three-point range.

"This ain't a damn farewell tour," Anthony told Shams Charania of The Athletic. "My love for the game don't stop. I don't know where this 'farewell tour' thing came from. I've never talked about a farewell tour."

Through five starts with Anthony, the Blazers are 2-3 as the former Knicks star from 2011-17 averages 16.6 points on 45.3-percent shooting and a 37.5-percent mark on triples in 29.3 minutes per game.

"I know what I can do and I believe in myself," Anthony told Charania. "When a farewell tour comes, it comes. That's not something I think about. I'm not thinking about retiring right now. I had (thought about it) during this past stretch over the summer. But ain't no retiring in my mind. I believe in what I have left."

12th man

Carmelo Anthony dropped 19 points on 9-of-11 shooting -- averaging out at 81.8 percent, the best single-game clip of his 17-year career -- as he helped the Portland Trail Blazers to Wednesday's 136-119 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Anthony's debut before the home crowd at Mora Center in Portland, Oregon, complemented the Blazers' 20-point trio of guards Damian Lillard (27) and CJ McCollum (22) with center Hassan Whitesite (21) for 89 points between the four starters.

The fifth game of Anthony's Blazers stint followed Monday's 117-94 win over the Bulls at United Center in Chicago, where he lifted the Blazers (7-12) with his game-high 25 points on 10-of-20 shooting and 4-for-7 clip from three-point range.

"This ain't a damn farewell tour," Anthony told Shams Charania of The Athletic. "My love for the game don't stop. I don't know where this 'farewell tour' thing came from. I've never talked about a farewell tour."

Through five starts with Anthony, the Blazers are 2-3 as the former Knicks star from 2011-17 averages 16.6 points on 45.3-percent shooting and a 37.5-percent mark on triples in 29.3 minutes per game.

"I know what I can do and I believe in myself," Anthony told Charania. "When a farewell tour comes, it comes. That's not something I think about. I'm not thinking about retiring right now. I had (thought about it) during this past stretch over the summer. But ain't no retiring in my mind. I believe in what I have left."
    WOW! Melo Won Player of the week ....
    The league on Monday named the Portland Trail Blazers forward its Western Conference Player of the Week. The Trail Blazers went 3-0, beating the Bulls twice as well as the Thunder. Anthony led those efforts, averaging 22.3 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists.

The last time Anthony was named a player of the week was March 10, 2014, while he was a member of the Knicks.

12th man

Mind boggling to me that Melo was not picked up sooner. I posted earlier in the thread that I thought he would be in the preseason. Glad he put in the work and stayed ready, would have been easy to not give it 150% like he had to not being in a structured NBA environment and gain weight eating fried chicken and waffles.