Other NBA games and League

mafra

Legend
Kevin Durant has been diagnosed with a Grade 2 MCL sprain and tibial bone bruise, and he will be "out of action indefinitely" and re-evaluated in four weeks.
Source: Warriors PR on Twitter Mar 1 - 10:06 AM

Looking like KD will be out for months, not weeks.

tiger0330

Legend
Kevin Durant has been diagnosed with a Grade 2 MCL sprain and tibial bone bruise, and he will be "out of action indefinitely" and re-evaluated in four weeks.
Source: Warriors PR on Twitter Mar 1 - 10:06 AM

Looking like KD will be out for months, not weeks.
They said he would be back for the playoffs. His injury didn't even look that bad, he was just standing there and ZaZa hit him with his head and back when he fell down.

Warriors already clinched their playoff spot and have a 4 game lead on the Spurs. They signed Matt Barnes, I think he'll help keeping the Warriors in first.

tiger0330

Legend
Just a minute after he came off the bench, he breaks his leg in a collision with Okaro White. Cavs will probably cut him and sign Sanders or someone else to take his place, unreal.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Miami Heats been on a ROLL throu Jan/Feb going from a lottery 11- 30 record team to a 9th seed 30-34 record team by going on a 19-4 run

Kiyaman

Legend
Heres 4 East teams heating up in the playoff race ....
1-Wizards are not taking any hostages standing as a 3rd seeded playoff team.
2- Celtrics beat the Cavs then when on to beat the Warriors in GS as a 2nd seeded playoff team.
3-Miami Heats BIG-3 are on a roll during the playoff race Dragic/Waiters/Whiteside
4-Bucks are on a 4 game win streak standing as a 10th seeded team 4 straight wins from being a 6th seeded team

tiger0330

Legend
Tale of 2 teams in that MN/GS game yesterday. Warriors 6-4 last 10, Wolves 7-3. Spurs 1.5 back now and a 9-1 record last 10, I think they catch the Dubs and finish with home court this year, Curry looks off and w/o Durant, Dray and KT don't give them enough scoring.

Wolves coming on but still have to leapfrog a couple of teams to clinch a spot, I think they come up short and will have to wait till next year. Towns is a beast 28ppg, 13rpg, 61% EFG his last 18 games. He's a big reason for their good recent play. If KP was as dominant as KAT, the Knicks would have a playoff spot.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Tale of 2 teams in that MN/GS game yesterday. Warriors 6-4 last 10, Wolves 7-3. Spurs 1.5 back now and a 9-1 record last 10, I think they catch the Dubs and finish with home court this year, Curry looks off and w/o Durant, Dray and KT don't give them enough scoring.

Wolves coming on but still have to leapfrog a couple of teams to clinch a spot, I think they come up short and will have to wait till next year. Towns is a beast 28ppg, 13rpg, 61% EFG his last 18 games. He's a big reason for their good recent play. If KP was as dominant as KAT, the Knicks would have a playoff spot.

Watsup with Rubio 22 pts 19 ast .. Last 5 games Rubio ...about 17.5 PPG ..12.5 APG ..5.5 RPG ..2 SPG and shooting % is way up
What happen to the inconsistent Rubio? ..I recall Lowry doing the same thing after not being traded to the Knicks

tiger0330

Legend
Rubio is balling. Rubio’s post-All-Star break numbers -- 12.2 points, 11.0 assists, 6.3 rebounds and 2.2 steals. He still can't shoot, turns down too many wide open looks and blows too many layups. Drose for Ricky would have been a nice deal for the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Rubio is balling. Rubio?s post-All-Star break numbers -- 12.2 points, 11.0 assists, 6.3 rebounds and 2.2 steals. He still can't shoot, turns down too many wide open looks and blows too many layups. Drose for Ricky would have been a nice deal for the Knicks.

I dont think it would have been a nice deal for Rubio .. when the media started mentioning a Rose for Rubio trade were up in the air .. thas when Rubio performance moved up a level on the court to shine like a Tier-1 PG. Before the mention of a Rubio trade to the mismanagement Knicks Rubio wore his old tier-2 performance on the court every game.
NBA PG do not want to be on the same team as Iso-Melo !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Heres 4 East teams heating up in the playoff race ....
1-Wizards are not taking any hostages standing as a 3rd seeded playoff team.
2- Celtrics beat the Cavs then when on to beat the Warriors in GS as a 2nd seeded playoff team.
3-Miami Heats BIG-3 are on a roll during the playoff race Dragic/Waiters/Whiteside
4-Bucks are on a 4 game win streak standing as a 10th seeded team 4 straight wins from being a 6th seeded team

Well .. the Bucks n Heats are closing in on taking the 6th seed playoff spot from the Pacers .. the Bulls got it bad with Wade's injury, and the Pistons dont belong in the playoff.
Giannis / coach Kidd has been turning the volume up lately in the playoff race ...And the Miami Heats performance has improve a level or two playing playoff type B.Ball the past two months being on a 22-5 run.

The Wizards John Wall are not satisfied at being a 3rd seeded team are 2 wins away from challenging the Celtricks for the 2nd seed spot .. Wall gave out 20 assist last night vs the Wadeless Bulls for the win.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Memphis Grizz beating the Spurs last night were a good pro game to watch after watching March Madness for two days .. the Grizz has a great role-player in 40 year old Vince Carter whom performance happen to be 10 times better than carmelo anthony on offense and defense.

Philly was crazy for trading Noel to Dallas coach Carlye .. Dallas will have a winning season next year having Noel and a top 2017 draft pick

tiger0330

Legend
They lost even with Booker dropping 70. Part of the Suns tank I guess, feature him and give the fans an entertaining game even if you don't win.

More important PHI beat the Bulls making our tank chances a little better. Horn has to help by playing the tank lineup he played yesterday.

Broadway

All Star
They lost even with Booker dropping 70. Part of the Suns tank I guess, feature him and give the fans an entertaining game even if you don't win.

More important PHI beat the Bulls making our tank chances a little better. Horn has to help by playing the tank lineup he played yesterday.

He got the numbers not making many 3s just a side note. Kid can flat out score...Klay 2.0.

Phx needs to get that team in order, otherwise it will be wasted effort his time spent there.

tiger0330

Legend
Went 4-11 from 3. That's today's NBA when a guy takes 11 3s and its not considered a lot. I'm going to catch his game after the UCLA UK game.

Broadway

All Star
Went 4-11 from 3. That's today's NBA when a guy takes 11 3s and its not considered a lot. I'm going to catch his game after the UCLA UK game.

True but keep in mind he also shot 40fga(essentially 30 2s to 10 3s)...actually more considering how many free throws he attempted(most of those calls I'm sure were on 2pt shots).

I'm focusing on his conversion rate and most of his damage was done inside the arc. One thing he's really good at is shooting off the dribble, he has a very quick tight release even when on the move.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
The kid set a record for the most pts scored by a 20 yr old. Most points scored by a Sun. Most points scored against the Celtics in a regular season game. I knew he did it so I knew it was going to be a second half performance but the Suns had only scored like 36 pts deep into the 2nd qtr. PJ would love this kid, perfect fit for the triangle.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Lance Stephenson made amends with the Indiana Pacers to receive a 3 yr contract for $12M from the Pacers organization .... I kept wondering what happen to Lance Stephenson 2-way performance, and why Lance went from Pacers to Hornets to Clippers to Grizz to Pelicans to finally resigning back with Pacers ???

Will FA George Hill go back to Pacers too