Other NBA games and League

tiger0330

Legend
Mavs beat the Clips and THJ came up big for them late in the final minutes with a key 3 along with a nice layup along with taking a charge on PG which Tlue challenged but lost his TO on review. Dallas can keep Porzingis for the money they're paying him, we can still win that trade if those middling draft picks turn into good rotation players. I was a KP fan while he was a Knick but I have doubts he becomes any kind of star in this league, he had 2 dunks late in the game when a player his size should be like MRob or Capella. He should be feasting at the rim with all the double teams Luka gets instead of taking all those 3s. Plus he was out again with knee problems late in the season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Mavs beat the Clips and THJ came up big for them late in the final minutes with a key 3 along with a nice layup along with taking a charge on PG which Tlue challenged but lost his TO on review. Dallas can keep Porzingis for the money they're paying him, we can still win that trade if those middling draft picks turn into good rotation players. I was a KP fan while he was a Knick but I have doubts he becomes any kind of star in this league, he had 2 dunks late in the game when a player his size should be like MRob or Capella. He should be feasting at the rim with all the double teams Luka gets instead of taking all those 3s. Plus he was out again with knee problems late in the season.

WOW! Mavs snatch the first WIN from the Clippers .. 113-103
The Clippers are in desperate need of their missing pieces for the postseason ..
Doc Rivers, Lou Williams, and Montrezl Harrell LOL
Luka's postseason performance are turning into a Magic/Bird show leading the Mavs !!!
And I gave the Clippers 6 games for the series .. WTF

tiger0330

Legend
Be funny if THjr and KP knock out LAC, and that’s the impetus that leads to Kawhi coming to NYK
THJ came up big again with a dagger 3 late in the 4th but Carlisle was asked what he thought was the main reason the Mavs won, he credited KP and Lukas D in the 3rd period for the win. Clips only scored 19 pts in the period and KP scored 20 along with that defensive effort. Looks like Mavs will move on in either 5 or 6 games.

mafra

Legend
Love seeing the Heat get blasted. Last year they made a run only bc of the bubble nonsense. Bam and Butler is crapola!!!

I hope this is the turning point, and now Ny sticks it to Riley. May they stink for a decade and we see our window open.

Looks like Boston is going to try to make a series of it. Every game Brooklyn plays is another chance for their fragile stars to get hurt.

Kiyaman

Legend
Looks like Boston is going to try to make a series of it. Every game Brooklyn plays is another chance for their fragile stars to get hurt.

I had Brooklyn for a SWEEP .. I should've known better for 50 or more years the saying was always, "its hard to beat the Celtricks in Boston".
At the end of the 3rd qtr. Tatum had 40 pts, and Boston had a 12 pt lead.
Harden & Durant carried Brooklyn on their back last night. The Boston crowd had Kyrie wishing he had a joint of the good stuff, every time Kyrie touch the ball the volume of the Boston crowd was loud enough to take the roof off the stadium lol

Mark Eaton died after a bike accident.

This comes a couple months after Shawn Bradley was paralyzed in a bike accident.

Tragic.

Hold the phone on breaking up the Clippers. Dallas on the verge of squandering a 2 - 0 lead and getting blown out in game 4 at home. Clippers right back in the driver?s seat going home for game 5 with the series tied.

Starting to seem unlikely Kawhi will be on the move.

Celtics fan arrested for throwing water bottle at Kyrie.

Maybe this will end the madness. Throwing things at players. Spitting at players. C?mon. What the hell is wrong with people?

Embiid gets knocked out of 1st quarter with a knee injury and Washington prevents elimination. Obviously, any significant injury to Embiid totally shifts the playoff picture in the East.

Nets eliminate Celtics in 5. Outside of the game where Tatum scored 50, this wasn?t much of a series.

Nets vs Bucks in round 2 is going to be interesting.

mafra

Legend
Michael Porter having a nice game and just drained a huge 3 to make it 143-140 DEN in 2nd OT.

Meanwhile, Knox did score last game, right?

Kiyaman

Legend
Michael Porter having a nice game and just drained a huge 3 to make it 143-140 DEN in 2nd OT.

Meanwhile, Knox did score last game, right?

It look like Damian Lillard had no help at all in the two OT .. his partner McCollum did a Randle/Barrett (turn-over) in the closing seconds of the 2nd overtime. If the Blazers lose the series Lillard should ask to be traded in the offseason.
Watching Lillard super-star performance tonight .. I would trade Randle & Barrett plus a first round draft-pick just for Lillard !!!

AI he stepping down and Brad Stevens moving to front office

Wow, just saw this. Danny Ainge retiring and being replaced by Stevens. Celtics will be looking for a new head coach. Jason Kidd? Lloyd Pierce?

Interesting note is that Brad Stevens is under contract with Celtics until 2025-26. If they wanted him out as head coach, they would have had to eat his contract for 5 years. This seems like a roundabout way of dealing with that.