what`s J.Williams doing?

laci_free

Rookie
hey fans of JW please tell me what`s going on with you super-appreciated, powefull, agressiv and explosiv player. Is he in love or he`s out of fuel?... I think you gave him to much credit!...as we give to most of Knicks players.. and most of them suck right now...61 points you are kidding me :cry: :cry:

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i dont know wats going on, since he became a starter hes not been the same. At this point i think we should have made the kt jerome williams for vince carter.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i dunno y isiah didnt make that trade, toronto didnt even want any of our great players. i would have done that in a heart beat. even if vince would be a bust, which he has proven not to be, hed still have not much time left on his contract.

isiah is a sucker. hes a bad gm. we should fire him and get jerry west who doesnt make stupid trades and doesnt let his ego get in the way of his decision making.

NYKnicks15

Starter
everyone needs to relax. Im sure being a GM isnt as easy as it seems. Isiah truly brought excitement back to the garden. its true. you think if we still had the roster we had last season wed be doing anything or set up for any future trades/free agents. you just have to wait and give it time. we have expiring contracts this year and next. we will be fine.

would you rather have....
C Dikembe Mutumbo/Macjei Lampe/Michael Doleac, Slavko Vranes
F Kurt Thomas/Othella Harrington/Mike Sweetney/Antonio Mcdyess
F Keith Van Horn/Shandon Anderson/Clarence Weatherspoon
GAllan Houston
G Howard Eisley/Charlie Ward/Frank Williams
OR
C Nazr Mohammed/Vin Baker/Bruno Sundov
F Kurt Thomas/Mike Sweetney
F Tim Thomas/Trevor Ariza/Jerome Williams
F Jamal Crawford/Penny Hardaway
G Stephon Marbury/Moochie Norris/Jamison Brewer

id take Isiahs made team, unlike layden who traded away Spreewell & Camby for crap.
you also have to remember hes making due with what he was given and the team before he picked them up were losers before he got there. and i dont care if your some GM genius, you cant reboost or make a incredibly great dent in the Knicks until 06 or so. Were in a decent situation. Nazr, Tim, Penny, Moochie, Vin are all in their last years next year...we have to just be patient...

laci_free

Rookie
marbury and the old team would be the same that we have right now...crawford is the only one that i would keep next to kurt thomas from this team. Houston can stay for a less money...he`s a knick legend allready
for the rest of the team :moon:

laci_free

Rookie
JW please show your fans something :evil:
`cause right now you can go on the injured list and be able to score as much points as you do now :bat:

NYKnicks15

Starter
I dont know about that..id keep a lot more than that....you dont like Trevor Ariza? Mike Sweetney? Nazr Mohammed?

For me id like us to build around Nazr Mohammed, Mike Sweetney, Trevor Ariza, Jamal Crawford and Stephon Marbury and i think thats what Isiah will continue to do in the next couple years. Keep that core and trade/not resign the rest. With the expiring contracts of Williams, Sundov, Brewer, Houston, Penny, Tim, Moochie and Baker within the next couple years i see him doing that.

now onto Jerome Williams.since Ariza has taken over at the startin SF position hes only been given 8-10 minutes per game. so there really isnt much he can do especially seeing its not in a row. its a minute or two here and there. Well see what he can do if he starts against Clippers since Ariza sprained his ankle