All of Porzingis' dunks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like somebody took some time to cut all of KP's dunks of the season and put them in a video. And it's HD!

tiger0330

Legend
My favorite is still the one below.

I hear he's not going back to Latvia to help them in the elimination to see who goes to the Olympics, preferring to stay over here to train with the Knicks coaching staff. Seems a shame with the Olympics taking place this summer in Brazil, he should represent his country.

Broadway

All Star
My favorite is still the one below.

I hear he's not going back to Latvia to help them in the elimination to see who goes to the Olympics, preferring to stay over here to train with the Knicks coaching staff. Seems a shame with the Olympics taking place this summer in Brazil, he should represent his country.

This is actually exactly what you want to hear from the big fella. He wants to control his own set of circumstances towards success and not have his career handcuffed by some false sense of Summer Ribbon handouts. He's going the counter Melo route at the very early stages of his career. He knows you don't win in the NBA just because you Medal in the Summer nor would he be satisfied with that if he did, becoming labeled as a loser(playoffs and regular season) for the majority of his career like Melo.

His main issue will be, being handcuffed by this team's in ability to make the savvy decisions to put him in position to win. Nevertheless the above is the best route to choose for his personal NBA career. Big ups to him working towards personal greatness and not towards a CandyLand resume