Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Phil came to New York for us Knicks fans to watch Phil make the Cleveland Cavs a FINALS contender, and now the Chicago Bulls a Final contender .. Phil Jackson trading are reminding me of Isiah Thomas trading to make the next team winners.
    Rookie Jerian Grant talent and athleticism were the Knicks best rookie in the 2015-16 season .. Robin Lopez all around big man talent were the Knicks best big man in the Post in the 2015-16 season.

We became a 32 win season team because our coaches were FOOLS when we watch every game to see Calderon/Afflalo/ and KP receive more minute of playing time per games then Robin Lopez and Jerian Grant.
    The addition of Robin Lopez, Jerian Grant, Rondo, and D.Wade makes the Chicago Bulls 10 times better than what Phil put together this offseason.
    Well tonight he won SL MVP in the championship game. Bulls went undefeated throughout as he manned the point position. Overall he was solid.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Well tonight he won SL MVP in the championship game. Bulls went undefeated throughout as he manned the point position. Overall he was solid.
    Jerian Grant had a huge Summer League championship game. In the 6 Summer League games prior to the championship game, he shot 31% from the floor. That's not very good.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Jerian Grant had a huge Summer League championship game. In the 6 Summer League games prior to the championship game, he shot 31% from the floor. That's not very good.
    31% is horrendous esp for a guy who attacks the basket as much as he does. 4 year college player that can't shoot which makes you wonder if he hasn't learned to shoot by now whether he ever will.

Chicago Bulls Jerian Grant - Summer League MVP

Really happy for him and sad to see him perform for another team, i hope he'll have a better role with the Bulls than what he had back in New York

(later edit, just saw this was already discussed in this thread)

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    As the floor General in those 6 undefeated games Jerian Grant 31% shooting were a non-factor when compared to the team very low turn-over ratio, controlling the tempo, plus Grant raised his team IQ each game to where his teammates made him the go to guy in the final championship game.

The reason i say and believe Jerian Grant were our best rookie last season because it were the truth .. Grant's talent as a guard are focus on team Winning-Basketball games .. that's the type of talent Jerian Grant received from his father and uncle, whom forced Grant to do 4 years in college.

KP .. Porzingis has talent, what KP don't have are the fundamental team talent on what to do to win a game.
    Grant average 16 minute per game last season, while KP average 28 minute per game last season.
    Grant skills made his teammates performance in the 2nd unit better than our starting unit.
    KP skills were individual performance, KP passing-skills after grabbing a defensive-rebound need lots of work, hopefully Noah will teach KP how important that skill is in the NBA.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by rady View Post

Really happy for him and sad to see him perform for another team, i hope he'll have a better role with the Bulls than what he had back in New York

(later edit, just saw this was already discussed in this thread)
    We were a FOOL to trade Jerian Grant !!!

12th man

No biggie but Tony Wroten was waived by the Griz a couple of weeks after the Griz picked him up off of waivers. I was wondering why he wasn't on their summer league roster, had to be his knee and not discipline problems.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/spor...386525341.html

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    No biggie but Tony Wroten was waived by the Griz a couple of weeks after the Griz picked him up off of waivers. I was wondering why he wasn't on their summer league roster, had to be his knee and not discipline problems.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/spor...386525341.html
    As a long time Knicks fan i learned in the 1980's to never put much interest in any injury-prone-players the Knicks receive in a trade, or for the 3 to 6 month rehabilitation-players the Knicks give a contract to.

The reason my comments on Wroten were none, and all my comment on Derek Rose are about us giving the Bulls our center/PG Lopez and Grant.
    I would have been happy this offseason if all we did was trade Calderon to the Lakers then sign FA Noah and Lee ...I was happy with Lopez/Quinn/Lance Thomas/Galloway/Grant being rotation keepers for the 2016-17 season.

Video Archive or all 2016 Summer League Games:
    http://espn.go.com/watchespn/sitemap...-summer-league