How Derrick Rose and Jeff Hornacek will fit with the Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
What Derek Rose will put on the Knicks jersey ?

Rose has not been in sync with his last two coaches ..
Rose thinks he is still the same player that he once was
and has not recognized that he is not ..
Rose has not recognized that he takes horrible shots ..
Rose has not recognized that his jump passing is horrible ..
Rose is not a good mid range shooter even though he still believe he is ..

Sometime star-players can hear/take constructive criticism from coaches and other players ..
Rose? Melo?
How much of a strong role will coach Horn play into Rose ear each night?
And will Phil step down once in a while to add his two pennies

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
ESPN threw shade on DRose predicting he would be the 2nd worst newcomer this season right after Rondo as the worst. No wonder they have the Bulls and NY tied for the 9th seed and missing the playoffs when your floor generals are predicted to be bad. I'm still predicting the playoffs and the 5th seed for us this year despite BSPN.

Summer Forecast: Rondo edges Rose for worst newcomer

Kiyaman

Legend
ESPN threw shade on DRose predicting he would be the 2nd worst newcomer this season right after Rondo as the worst. No wonder they have the Bulls and NY tied for the 9th seed and missing the playoffs when your floor generals are predicted to be bad. I'm still predicting the playoffs and the 5th seed for us this year despite BSPN.

Summer Forecast: Rondo edges Rose for worst newcomer

It looks like Rondo and D.Rose were called-out .. both players has to prove they are winning playoff players in 2016-17 season .. Rose more so than Rondo ......
I will admit the Rose trade does look better now that Noah/Lee/and Jennings signed on.
The 4 new vet players does have us Knicks fans optimistic in the off-season.
Plus having new coach Horn to set-up a easy new system for Rose n Jennings to distribute the ball to scorers Melo/KP/and role-players will make the Knicks a 4 to 8 seed team.

Rondo will be lethal and dangerous in Chicago teamed with Wade/Butler/Gibson/ and a young-core of role-players

tiger0330

Legend
It looks like Rondo and D.Rose were called-out .. both players has to prove they are winning playoff players in 2016-17 season .. Rose more so than Rondo ......
I will admit the Rose trade does look better now that Noah/Lee/and Jennings signed on.
The 4 new vet players does have us Knicks fans optimistic in the off-season.
Plus having new coach Horn to set-up a easy new system for Rose n Jennings to distribute the ball to scorers Melo/KP/and role-players will make the Knicks a 4 to 8 seed team.

Rondo will be lethal and dangerous in Chicago teamed with Wade/Butler/Gibson/ and a young-core of role-players
Agree, I think the Bulls will be good maybe very good next year despite the gloomy forecast by ESPN. Don't discount Lopez and that hook shot of his and he's solid protecting the rim. I like that kid Valentine, Portis as well.

Wade is a winner and so is Rondo, Butler nuff said. Grant is icing on the cake.