Chasson Randle

Broadway

All Star
It's a 10 day that the Knicks could have done if they would have been willing to drop someone. The Knicks made a decison that they could afford to lose him, let's see if it turns out to be a bad decision.

We know Sasha is going to outplay him and we need Sasha to remain on our roster desperately.

Just read online that Philly had to release Chasson Randle in order to stay within the 15 player limit after completing the Nerlens Noel trade with Dallas. Also read that if Randle returns to the D-League than his D-League rights still belong to the Westchester Knicks. Another possibility is that when Philly buys out Bogut, then they will bring back Randle.

If it is possible, I know some people on these forums would be very excited for us to have another shot at Randle.

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks are going nowhere, why not bring him back and buy out Sasha. This is the Knicks run by PJ and Mills so anything that makes sense they're not going to do.

I expect the Sixers to beat our asses tonight despite trying to win and not tanking. :(

Sounds good to me. When you're hoping for a high lottery pick, the only thing better than tanking is being so bad that you can't even win a game if you're trying to win it.

I do have a feeling we are going to win some games that we would be better off losing, in particular, a game like tonight, because, to put it bluntly, our team has several real jackoffs on it.

and1

Rotation player
The Knicks are going nowhere, why not bring him back and buy out Sasha. This is the Knicks run by PJ and Mills so anything that makes sense they're not going to do.

I expect the Sixers to beat our asses tonight despite trying to win and not tanking. :(

I'm not going to put much blame on mills (yet) for the way things have played out over the past couple of months. however there is the possibility that he is involved with the behind-the-scenes shady shenanigans oozing through this organization. only time will tell with that, assuming he's still here long after phil is gone.

tiger0330

Legend
Randle is back with the Westchester Knicks now we need to see him with Knicks. My guess is they give him a look when they are eliminated from the playoff picture.

Broadway

All Star
Randle is back with the Westchester Knicks now we need to see him with Knicks. My guess is they give him a look when they are eliminated from the playoff picture.

Hunch No More Tig!!!

When I said Derrick Rose and Brandon Jennings was the worst point guard tandem in the NBA, I meant it. We wanted to trade one in the 23rd hour of the trade deadline and we just waived another. I've never been too far off about this team, maybe a mix up here and there but my fingers always have them pulsed.

Good we're finally getting Randle in the fold, hopefully he'll get a real chance to play and we don't go all Baker/Sasha centric but this move is literally 60gms too late

Broadway

All Star
^^^^^^^^^^

This is also Phil's way of lashing out because he couldn't do what he wanted to do(total ineptness) Brandon had to take the fall for this season. Can't wait to read the juice Brandon will drop from the fallout

tiger0330

Legend
Didn't see them dropping Jennings before Sasha. It's costing the Knicks more to drop Jennings than it would have if they dropped Sasha, my guess Jennings asked for a buyout so he can catch on with a playoff team.

Broadway

All Star
Called it.

Yep...just read he actually asked out prior to the deadline. But this is still contentious because mathematically the Knicks are alive to make the playoffs so what is Brandon trying to say(LOL)? Otoh does he really think he's getting on a playoff team and actually playing minutes?

The delusionary...

Playa2

Benchwarmer
Yep...just read he actually asked out prior to the deadline. But this is still contentious because mathematically the Knicks are alive to make the playoffs so what is Brandon trying to say(LOL)? Otoh does he really think he's getting on a playoff team and actually playing minutes?

The delusionary...

I saw something on twitter that the Wizards placed a call to Jennings' agent already.