Should we worry after 103-130 Loss in first preseason game vs Houston

Kiyaman

Legend
I say yes and no .... we showed no team defense throughout our first game, we also have little to no team depth on the roster.
We showed some scoring skills from certain players but it wasn't worth clapping your hands for because we were outscored by 12 points in 1st quarter, then outscored by 14 points in the 2nd quarter to be outscored by 26 points at halftime 42-68. Our opponent (Houston) having a 10 pt lead then a 20 pt lead let us score, so im not impress by any of our players talent in scoring. Our big-men and team rebounding were not impressive either 34-51, we need Robin Lopez and Noah in our rotation to Man the paint for rebounds.

The Houston Rockets added more depth to their roster, to my surprise the Houston Rockets had their Ball-Hog shoot-first star-player James Harden at the point guard spot to give out 11 dimes on us (remarkable), which showed me our new coach Horn can not get our main players to play any type of team defense in training-camp. Coach Thibs would've been the best ex-Bulls to bring to the Knicks in the offseason.

Here are my list of 7 Eastern Conference teams with a strong depth roster to make the postseason games, plus will challenge coach Horn talent for a WIN.
1) Cavs
2) Pacers
3) Cetricks
4) Raptors
5) Hawks
6) Wizards
7) Bulls

Kiyaman

Legend
Tonight .. we take on the Brooklyn Nets who sign "A Star is born in NY Jeremy LinSanity"
I believe the Charlotte Hornets lost a great piece in Jeremy Lin in the offseason .. to me Lin won the 6th Man of the year last season. It was Lin's talent off the bench last season that gave the Hornets a 48 win season.

How will we do vs the LinSanity Brooklyn Nets tonight?
Will Lin lead the point the same as Harden done to us the other night?

tiger0330

Legend
Lin and DRose won't play tonight. DRose still in LA, not sure why since its a Sat. game and Lin has a rest day. Those 2 being out takes some of the fun out of tonights game.

tiger0330

Legend
I think Noah is also out again with that hammy. Looking for a better showing on D but if the Nets score 130 pts like the Rox the answer to your question is yes we should be worried even if its the 2nd preseason game.