EL8T7Hl.png

3dDO0Mb.png

iDOXOga.png

VayhI9Z.png

lt7iPKd.png

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Been without these hip hop tracks in the game thread for years now. That track is all NY, 1 train, SOB and Torae.

I like the synopsis of the players and the art work. Props Weiss.

tiger0330

Legend
For you stat junkies and those that follow the box score and play by play on laptops or desktops while watching the game. ESPN has a nice add-in for Chrome that shows advanced stats like eFG% along with points in the paint. fast break points, points off of TO's. Moves things around in the box score page that makes the box score more viewable.

Heres the link for the extension. Remember, you have to use the Google Chrome browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...source=en-et-na-us-oc-webstrext&utm_medium=et

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Great add-on, shame I rarely watch live coverage these days, it's either VOD or Knicks in 60 for me. Cons of living in Europe, staying up till 3-4AM just to watch Knicks is not an option anymore. Also, I'll be making this kind of GTs every now and then, I'm a little bit rusty when it comes to graphic design, and my PS license expericed years ago, so I need to work with free graphic editors, which takes more time. But, once I get a firm grip on this stuff again I'll be adding some more cool things into the mix.

and1

Rotation player
nice thread. the graphics and analysis for the players look really good.
fortunately for us this will be the 2nd of a back to back for brooklyn. let's hope we win this one, because if we lose there's going to be an uproar. we have to win and we have to do it big.

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like another one of those nights. Quinn fumbles the ball under the rim and misses a chance for an easy 2 but he does get the OR and makes his freebies. Nets lead 29-19 end of the first, Nets outshooting our bench 16-7 and again the boys didn't hold a team to under 25 pts. Knicks shooting 29% Nets 50%.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks down by 12 in 2nd qtr. Jennings the only Knick pressuring Nets on defense, N'Dour scored 6 pts off of Jennings defense. Melo 0-6 in the game and Lance Thomas still stink on the court

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks down by 12 in 2nd qtr. Jennings the only Knick pressuring Nets on defense, N'Dour scored 6 pts off of Jennings defense. Melo 0-6 in the game and Lance Thomas still stink on the court
I agree about Melo, ice cold shot. Lance has at least made 6 pts but I said the bench may be one of worst in the NBA. End of Nov, PJ is going to see that and trade for someone. Maybe Randle can help, he started playing in Westchester scoring 22 pts.

tiger0330

Legend
55-50 Nets at the half. Nets can score so giving up 55 pts is what you would expect from the Knicks. The boys cut the lead with Melo waking up and that quick 5 points from KP with that dunk and 3 pt shot he made late in the 2nd. Got to show some pride next qtr and not let the Nets win in our house.

Nets were predicted to be the worst team in the NBA this season and they have a rebuilt lineup from last year, can't let a team like the Nets beat us today and use that excuse of the Knicks have so many new players it's going to take a while to build chemistry. The Nets aren't using that as an excuse.