Here we go:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hire Honracek, trade for Noah and Rose... complain about your team not running triangle. Totally makes sense.

tiger0330

Legend
Hire Honracek, trade for Noah and Rose... complain about your team not running triangle. Totally makes sense.
That's why I'm thinking the NY media is making this more than it is re: the triangle. PJ and Horn put Rambis in charge of the D and not of the offense, they're trying to fix the D first not the triangle.

Like you say Weiss, he traded for a PnR PG, I would think PJ is smart enough to let Horn use him as one.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It wouldn't surprise me if the NY media actually made this up, the Knicks are off to a slow start, which was to be expected, but let's spice things up, make up some stories and get some folks to fall for this click bait. We don't have the right personnel to run the triangle and I'm pretty sure that PJ knows it. You don't win 11 championships as a coach by making stupid personnel and coaching decisions.

and1

Rotation player
i don't think they're making this up at all. they may be exaggerating it a little bit, but i don't think they're making it up.
let's not forget that phil was dropping in on practices and lecturing the triangle after they soundly beat memphis.
they need to drop the triangle altogether. things are not going to get better if he continues to demand more triangle.

pat

Starter
I don't think it is the triangle as such, but its conservative implementation. You can run the triangle in combination with pnr and wide floor spacing. Of course that means more running, but that's always the case if you want to stretch it out. I am just afraid PJ lost touch of the state-of-the-art of xs and os. He is like this old school programming dude still banging on about python when everybody else has moved on.