ddTFHCS.png

Of3sOSQ.png

IjQz3M6.png

zqJSSx1.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEGantViXnQ

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Normally there's be some analysis and more stats, but Rady asked me if I can fill in just a few hours ago, so I didn't really have time to prep. :)
Anyway...
:gony:

and1

Rotation player
thread looks good.
it'll be interesting to see how many minutes noah plays. if he truly is feeling healthy i expect a big game from him. something occurred to me the other day about the 'viral infection'. i wonder if it had anything to do with the ear injury he suffered in one of the previous games. if that is the case, there's a chance he may have been feeling the effects before he actually sat out those 2 games, which could explain why he hadn't looked as good as he did for the games at the start of the season.
and let's see if our bench guys can match the production they achieved against portland.
let's get above .500 and get 3 in a row! let's get it!

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the game thread Weiss and for pinch hitting on such short notice.

Interesting theory about Noah and1 but Noah's admitted he's been a step slow since camp. I've been a critic but I was a critic of Rolo and his early play last season and he became a good player for the Knicks last season so it's too early to call him a bust. I don't regret trading him for DRose though esp when you factor in getting Holiday.

tiger0330

Legend
Back to the regular starting lineup. Noah as the starting 5.

Zeller back as their starting 5 after sitting a few games with a shoulder injury.

and1

Rotation player
good game so far. the Q with some nice dishing. charlotte defense is pretty tight and we're still finding shots. fun stuff.

tiger0330

Legend
I was worried about MKG defending Melo but Melo has been sensational scoring at will against a very good defender in Kidd-Gilchrist.

and1

Rotation player
only down by 4 at the half. at one point it looked like it could have turned out worse. but i am definitely not liking that injury on holiday.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks trail 56-52 at the half. Holiday injured his shoulder in the 2nd qtr coming off a screen, I don't expect Holiday to come back in the second half, he was rolling so someone is going to have to step up for him.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks trail 56-52 at the half. Holiday injured his shoulder in the 2nd qtr coming off a screen, I don't expect Holiday to come back in the second half, he was rolling so someone is going to have to step up for him.
I think I see Holiday shooting in warmups so he may be back after all.

tiger0330

Legend
Just as the Hornets open up the biggest lead of 13 in the game Knicks go on a 9-0 run to cut the lead to 4. Melo getting hot at the right time.

Huge game for Melo. Lineup of Melo, Rose, Lee, Kuz, and Willy goes on huge run in the back half of the 3rd quarter to give us the lead going into the 4th. We need to keep it going. Let's go Knicks!

and1

Rotation player
interesting what i'm seeing. i believe this is the 2nd time this season i've seen the knicks pick up the energy and hustle level after coach horny losing his cool. maybe i'm imagining that.

and1

Rotation player
Huge game for Melo. Lineup of Melo, Rose, Lee, Kuz, and Willy goes on huge run in the back half of the 3rd quarter to give us the lead going into the 4th. We need to keep it going. Let's go Knicks!

that line-up definitely had it going on.

mafra

Legend
Knicks close the third quarter on a 22-4 run, and take a 79-74 lead. Kuz with some big plays but mainly CHA has no answer for Melo, who had 29 points so far. NY playing some good defense, by their standards.