Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12th man

Didn't see it but thanks Mafra for keeping the game thread going. Knicks allowed the opposing team 60 pts again at the half but this time they allowed 60 pts in the second half also, allowing 120 pts plus is going to get you beat 90% of the time unless you're the Warriors or Rockets.

Defense is still the issue and has got to be addressed. Horn has to start juggling that lineup to get better chemistry or PJ needs to bring in some help via a trade, bring up Randle, do something to fix this including bringing Melo off the bench.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jan 08, 2017 at 02:53.

12th man

Randle has a tryout with the Sixers so expect to lose him if they like him, they got a roster spot and plenty of cap space to sign him to more than a 10 day.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jan 08, 2017 at 03:57.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    9 turnovers in the first quarter (after having 11 TO in the second Q last night).... another 33 point Q.... .
    is there any way that we can put the blame on the refs... any chance???

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by paris401 View Post
    is there any way that we can put the blame on the refs... any chance???
    Refs are the least of our problems. It's still early and there are a lot of games left but if we don't make the playoffs heads better roll, fire PJ and tell Melo he's no longer needed in NY because we're going to rebuild through the draft.

I think it's time to assess the value of Rose & Lee on the open market.... we should be able to land a draft pick and a young asset for these 2.

call-up Randle and commit to a BJ-Holiday starting back court with Baker and Randle as the backups.... Play KP and Melo less minutes, and get Kuz and Willy more time. Build for the future. If these young players develop some, bring in something in a trade, have 2 rooki s and a big free agent.... this team could be starting to build something sustainsble.

Melo, KP, Rose, Noah, Lee just doesn't work defensively and aren't consistent enough offensively to outscore opponents.

snd, yes, refs still suck.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Refs are the least of our problems. .
    yep..I agree.. my comment was tongue in cheek... the team blows... maybe we will jell in the next 40games, but it seems at this point that DRose is an old 29, noah is an old 31, Jennings can't shoot, Me-Lo is well... Me-Lo... and aging by the day... don't see anyone giving us anything in a trade for rose or Jennings.. and Me-Lo.. who is going to take him... thanks Phil ..

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Randle has a tryout with the Sixers so expect to lose him if they like him, they got a roster spot and plenty of cap space to sign him to more than a 10 day.
    Shaking My Head

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Shaking My Head
    This brought me back to earth. Randle might not be going anywhere, Sixers like others over Randle and this article says besides that weekend when he knocked down all those 3s he hasn't played that well.

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/20...or-roster-spot
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jan 08, 2017 at 19:34.