Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors 3:00 pm 1/15/2017 [Game#41]

tiger0330

Legend
Did not watch the game today, didn't care to but I care very much about this...

Please make this a public spectacle he's giving the go ahead. No better time than now, this team is done and has been since his arrival
Charlie Rosens bud Phil Jackson has been an unmitigated disaster just as much as Melo. Dolan should bring in Mills and give him the hatchet to dump PJ, at least he doesn"t have a no trade clause.

mafra

Legend
Did not watch the game today, didn't care to but I care very much about this...

Please make this a public spectacle he's giving the go ahead. No better time than now, this team is done and has been since his arrival

You just made my weekend. I wonder if Melo pouting and not playing defense on that final play in PHI and then erupting on people in the clubhouse was the final straw? Did the players "quit" on melo? I mean, Rose made the correct pass and KP **** an open shot and we all know Melo hitting a big shot is a 20% probability.....

Melo has to ask out now. He'll forever be tarnish (even more than he is. Ow) if he chooses accumulating stats in NY instead of trying to win.

trading him will be difficult and I don't trust Phil will get anything in return....
but it's time to stink and rebuild the organic way before we squander JPs prime Wars.

KP and a few nice young players with some lottery picks might be what it takes to attract a free agent....

Broadway

All Star
Charlie Rosens bud Phil Jackson has been an unmitigated disaster just as much as Melo. Dolan should bring in Mills and give him the hatchet to dump PJ, at least he doesn"t have a no trade clause.

True but who was here first Melo or Phil? If Melo lived up to how he was sold to this organization, Phil wouldn't be here. Our main problems are on the court but yes I'd gladly welcome Phil's exit. I said he was never capable of fixing this from the get go.

mafra

Legend
It's time for Dolan to kick both Melo & Phil to the curb.... dare I say it.... even if it means bring back IT.

Broadway

All Star
It's time for Dolan to kick both Melo & Phil to the curb.... dare I say it.... even if it means bring back IT.

This is a very popular opinion in some circles. I'm not for IT but I understand looking at everything in it's totality. Me personally I want all class and integrity brought into this organization, people who have bright minds and are willing to do things unconventionally, with moments of innovation/creativity. No more big flashy names and false heroes!

mafra

Legend
There has to be somebody in the SA or someplace who is an up and coming exec.... time to find a younger GM type
and let them take over. these old farts and retreads are not the answer. I have no idea who this could be.... but enough of the big name
hire....

Kiyaman

Legend
At the end of every season i been grading Melo and Phil a grade F for Failure by turning the Knicks into a question mark team each season.
Jeff Horn poor substitute coaching earned every bit of this blow-out loss ..
10 Knicks players should have received 24 minute of playing-time because of tommorow game in Atlanta at 1pm.
Rotation ....
Rose - Jennings
Lee - Holiday
Melo - Kuz
Willy - NDour
Noah - Quinn
The small defenseless lineups coach Horn kept putting on the court vs the top team of Atlantic Division ....

and1

Rotation player
There has to be somebody in the SA or someplace who is an up and coming exec.... time to find a younger GM type
and let them take over. these old farts and retreads are not the answer. I have no idea who this could be.... but enough of the big name
hire....

they will continue to suck. they've sucked for almost 20 years with and without these guys. they will continue to suck without them.
guess what will happen if melo waives his no trade clause, gets traded to the clippers and we get back assets equaling his salary. you guessed right. they will continue to suck. guess what will happen if dolan hires someone from the spurs to head the operation. that's right. they will continue to suck. they need to clean house completely. dolan needs to fire all of his fake corrupt friends and clean house. this franchise has been compromised, rotted out. i am convinced that if they were to do that, and they kept EVERY SINGLE PLAYER that is on this roster right now, you would see immediate results next season. there can be no other logical explanation when you take into consideration all the different GMs, players, coaches, etc. that have come and gone for the better part of TWO DECADES now. it has to be something behind the scenes. what else could it be? just bad luck? lmfao puhlease.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're at the point where PJ needs to decide whether the guys are capable of turning things around or we're going to tank the heck out of this season. If Melo wants to leave (but I doubt he does) so be it, you can't force him to stay in New York and I bet there's a lot of people who'll be happy to see him go.