Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Phoenix Suns 7:30 pm 1/21/2017 [Game#45]

jimkcchief88

All Star
Booker nails a two, Suns back to within one KP jawing with TC...game getting chippy...Devons' dad was an All American at MIZZOU I used to watch him, the son is longer and a better shooter

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like another 1 pt game with 2:00 left after this Knicks timeout. 103-102. We can't leave this up to the refs, make shots and get stops.

jimkcchief88

All Star
On cue Devin Booker with the uncontested three Suns back up by two; this team can't close quarters, halves, and games. Add poor perimeter defense( defense in general) and you are a sub .500 team

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
After that 3 pointer by Phoenix Horn's looking like he's about to say screw this town, I'm going to quit and become a lumberjack in Canada.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This 3 is just Incredible, once I thought the Knicks are figuring out new ways to lose each game but this is last game all over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
If the boys lose they deserve it letting Booker have that much room to make that 3 with the game this close.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
DRose blows a layup no foul of course looked like one for sure but....saved by a booker airball last chance down by two 6.3 to go

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I'm canceling my LP subscription if we lose again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Phoenix Suns, 3rd worst record in the NBA, tanking the heck out of this season... show up at the Garden and steal a win. That's how patheric we are right now.

and1

Rotation player
absolutely dreadful. that ending was so predictable.
if they keep losing i'm canceling my optimum subscription and switching to something cheaper once and for all.
i don't know what else to say.

tiger0330

Legend
Drose misses a layup on a good challenge by Bledsoe. Booker misses a short jumper and the Knicks have 7 seconds in the last possession.

Knicks in bound the ball on their end and Melo takes the last shot a 3 pter from the right elbow. It rims out, as close to going in as you can get but its a miss and the Knicks lose another heart breaker. It will be a miracle after this if they can turn this around. Melo looked dejected walking off the floor.

Last edited: