Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    12th man

Take care of the ball the last minute.

Veteran

On cue zebras get involved give PG two freebies

Veteran

Melo with the baseline 2; Pacers call thier last timeout Knicks up by two with one shot clock rotation to go

Veteran

Off his foot cut your dookie braids turner let's knock down these freethrows and get outta here

Veteran

More free throws with under 5 seconds up by three C Lee knocking them down what an escape

Veteran

Looks like that stopped a nine game LOSING streak at Indiana hadn't won here since 2012 amazing🤔

12th man

A win about time. Melo comes through with the game winner on a baseline jumper on a mismatch against Jeff Teague. Melo scores 26 and 4 others in double figures. Knicks made several TOs during the final minutes and almost lost this but they persevered. It's only one game but I still feel like Reggie that there's a lot of talent on this team they just need to figure it out. WHG playing over Noah has to be part of the solution, I've questioned why WHG gets DNP by Horn, play him starters minutes if he's serious about turning this around.

Veteran

We just had to make this interesting, this team will never learn but they won tonight. WHG and Holiday were great

finally we get a win. looked really good for stretches, but once again we start regressing to bad habits down the stretch. to be honest, if indiana hadn't turned it over at the end there, we probably would have found a way to lose this one. but it's all good, because that didn't happen. we just go through way too many consecutive sets where only 1 or 2 guys touch the ball.
    hopefully this turns things around and we can start winning a little more consistently.

12th man

My man KP was disappointing and I love the kid but to build a team around him at this point in his career is crazy. He's got a ton to learn and grow as a player before you make him your centerpiece. I've said this in the past, why is a 7'3" guy always moving out to the 3 pt line when he's off the ball. If he's going to play the 5 with Melo they should be running a ton more PnR with him rolling to the basket. He's also got no post game other than that fall away jumper he shoots down there, I saw DeMarcus play and that dude maybe crazy and has a low bball iq but I wish KP looked like him in the post. Going to blame this on PJ and the coaching staff as to why he's not a more well rounded player, I hope they make that a top priority this off season.

Is it me or does WHG remind you if David Lee? Ambidextrous, comfortable with his post moves, dunks and Knicks down the mid range jumper, rebounds, blocks shots..... his defense on that final possession, where he showed and stopped the roll and quickly recovered to get his body in Turner....incredible!

Melo fantastic and hit the game winner.... WHG and Holiday saved the day....

Part of you wants to feel annoyed the Knicks allowed a 17-2 run and almost lost it, then another part says that finally winning a close
    One, getting stops and hitting a
    Big shot, maybe that snaps us out of this slide.

Anthony’s complementary star was rookie reserve center Willy Hernangomez, who got the Knicks back in the game with a stirring second quarter and finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds in 24 minutes.

“I love when he is out there,’’ Rose said. “He’s been playing professional ball since he was 17. He listens, has no ego and great character.’’

something with the starting lineup is not working well....I don't want to say Melo, Lee or Noah, but something with this starting five is not working, maybe KP as a starter??!! do you feel that our team is better when there is more bench players playing than starters? they defend much better and move the ball more..... why is that?