Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by paris401 View Post
    hey I agree with ya... it's just u need a coach/gm with large enough balls to do it...
    I think the coach would do it in a heartbeat.I think its the Knicks brass up top is the ones that isn't letting this happen.

GREATEST KNICK EVER!!!!

guess what folks? it's me again, the voice of doom and gloom. it's already begun. as soon as the melo trade rumors started flying, the sports talk personalities are already setting the table to start killing KP for what they know is going to be the continual disappointment and failure of this team for the next several seasons. i heard it live it today. they're licking their chops.
    stop going to the games. stop buying merchandise. if you live in the Ny area and you're watching the games via optimum subscriptions, cancel them and switch. maybe, just MAYBE, dolan will get the message. but he probably won't.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Whats the deal KLove Liggins and a 1st for Melo? That would be a no brainer for the Knicks. I doubt Melo commands that much in a trade though, I was thinking a more realistic trade would be to the Clips for Jamal/Rivers and a 1st. I wonder how Doc would feel about trading his son? The Clips trade doesn't make us that much better if at all but you move on from Melo.
    I called it.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I called it.
    Yeah Clips deal probably ends up being the fall back, we shall see but Melo's a goner

With all the up and coming talent we have on the team thats going to surround KP I think he will be just fine after melo is gone.Reason why is b/c there all young and just got in the NBA and they all are going to jell at the same time and when they do this team will be tough. Let them talk but I see these youngsters making some noise in the NBA.

GREATEST KNICK EVER!!!!

12th man

Let the youngster play ....

Yesterday the Knicks had a 4 overtime game vs the mediocre Atlanta Hawks ..
    The Knicks LOSS the game, because the Knicks head-coach played a eight-half man rotation for a 68 minute game, plus 4 of the Knicks players fouled out of the game.
    The Knicks would have won yesterday game, plus had an above .500 season if the Knicks had used an all bench lineup in its games rotation throughout the season.
    The Knicks head-coach has no chemistry, no gellin, and no team-play in his 5 player starter lineup ..
    All the Knicks losses throughout every 48 minute game this season are because Knicks head-coach has 1 to 5 of his starter players in his 48 minute rotation lineup when each of his starter-players show no effort towards winning as a team.
    Im tired of watching each of the Knicks starters try to be the HERO of the game having a individual-performance.

The youngsters came up huge tonight with a solid performance all game and exspecially in the 4th.WHG,Holliday,Kuze,Vujacic KP really took control in the 4th!!

GREATEST KNICK EVER!!!!