Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers 8:30 pm 2/4/2017 [Game#52]

Broadway

All Star
#kporzee really disappointing, I'm not sure what should be done with him. His game has been one of regression this yr

jimkcchief88

All Star
I cannot stand anymore of this debacle this offends my hoops sensibilities; forget what I said above about tanking because I'm done watching this mess blow this team up; fire the coach; and start over show yourself the door too Phil with his dumpster fire

and1

Rotation player
I still think it's going to come down to something like this...

Love/Liggins/another filler?

Melo/WHG/Holiday or their pick back and another asset

they better not trade willy and holiday. for love? lmao, if they do that i will officially denounce the knicks. i will officially start rooting for another team and spit on the knicks name whenever i get the chance. i'm serious.

and1

Rotation player
as i said earlier, jennings the only guy consistently playing with some aggression and fire. i'd leave melo on the bench for as long as possible and see what these guys on the floor right now can do.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jemmings Jennings Jennings Jennings having a no Melo in the lineup 26 pt lead chop down to 11 pt lead .. our quick transition without Melo

Broadway

All Star
Jemmings Jennings Jennings Jennings having a no Melo in the lineup 26 pt lead chop down to 11 pt lead .. our quick transition without Melo

Whether fans believe it or not there can be life without Melo and one day just by living through time it will come naturally. But we need Godspeed it up at present

and1

Rotation player
Whether fans believe it or not there can be life without Melo and one day just by living through time it will come naturally. But we need Godspeed it up at present

this is true, but i still think they'll suck for a while even after melo. holding strong to my theory that there is just something rotten about this organization in general.