Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran

What makes our poor team energy and effort even worse is that 95% of what we are getting is coming from one guy (Jennings)

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    What makes our poor team energy and effort even worse is that 95% of what we are getting is coming from one guy (Jennings)
    That's true but they need to trade everything that's not nailed down. One year deals like Rose and Jennings, see if you can get some picks back and trade exceptions, I doubt anyone is trading an impact player for guys that become FA's in a couple of months but a guy like Rubio I'd take a shot for. Lavine is out for the season maybe Thibs has a need for Jennings or Rose.

Coach Sicthing said unfortunately you can't coach effort the lack there of.

Who's the Captain of the team ?

12th man

The Fakers are having a good time on their bench.

Veteran

Metta World Peace sticks an iso jumper in Melo's eye. I think I've had enough

12th man

Metta with the step back over KP and the crowd cheers. Something is wrong with that picture.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Metta with the step back over KP and the crowd cheers. Something is wrong with that picture.
    MWP has more New Yorker in him than anyone on the current Knicks roster

They came to be entertained. Metta became that attraction to them.

Knicks dominated on the glass, especially the off glass in the third. Being that LAK 27th in rebounds and NYK a top 5 squad.... all a lack of effort.

Currently, 2-9 last 11 at MSG, including losses to ORL, PHO, and LAK.

Its disgusting just looking at what Rose and Lee did tonight. Can't trade these 2 quick enough....

12th man

Who believes that bs ESPN report about Lebron pushing the Cavs to get Melo even if they have to trade Love. I hope it's true but that does not sound like the ultimate team player that Lebron is.

It gets tougher for the next 5, Lakers were that best chance to get a W with the Clips, Nugs, Spurs, OKC and Cavs up next. We could be 22-36 and 13th in the East by next week.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    MWP has more New Yorker in him than anyone on the current Knicks roster
    Like Begley said an embarassment.

Ian Begley ESPN Staff Writer

How's this for embarrassing? Madison Square Garden is now filled with "Metta" chants for Lakers forward and ex-Knick Metta World Peace.

12th man

Who believes that bs ESPN report about Lebron pushing the Cavs to get Melo even if they have to trade Love. I hope it's true but that does not sound like the ultimate team player that Lebron is.

It gets tougher for the next 5, Lakers were that best chance to get a W with the Clips, Nugs, Spurs, OKC and Cavs up next. We could be 22-36 and 13th in the East by next week.
    Love put up 39pts 11-17 shooting 6 3s and 12rbs in the Cavs 140-135 W over the Wiz. I pray Melo for Love is true.

Lol....Lebron James got away with a 5-step Euro waltz travel at end of regulation. There's absolutely no way the refs could've missed it.... they simply decided they wouldn't call it in James.
    Fortunately for WAS he missed the layup with 3 seconds. But that no call is inexcusable.

Of course, James hit an incredible shot with .03 left (on a great pass from Love, who had 35 in regulation).

Wizards are for real tho. Going to be dangerous in playoffs, especially if they add some bench firepower.

“That was embarrassing,” Brandon Jennings said. “You can’t coach effort and energy. That’s something we should all have. We all make millions of dollars playing this game, so the least we can do is go out there and play hard every night.”

“You’ve got to play for some pride,” an angry Jeff Hornacek said. “If you’re just going to come out and just play basketball, then you’re at the wrong level. These teams come in — it’s New York, so they’re going to be ready to play. If you don’t match their effort and their energy, you’re not going to win. Right from the start they out-hustled us.”

“I think our mentality, our attitude, throughout the course of the game, approaching the game, I think that has to change,” Anthony said. “Overall, the effort just wasn’t there from the beginning to the end. This was a bad performance.”