Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    12th man

DRose coming out with a shoulder stinger but Horn subs Sasha instead of Randle.

Veteran

And now we're losing by 2. Same old Knicks

12th man

The boys scored 16 pts since the half and we're 3 mins into the 4th. Raps now take their first lead 73-71.

Veteran

Courtney Lee, Lance Thomas, and WHG have been making tough plays all night. Now they need Melo and Rose to be stars to win this game. Melo looks up for it. Rose looks awful.

Veteran

Huge 3-pointer from Lee after Melo nearly turns it over. We lead by 1 with 10 seconds to go

Veteran

DeRozan has been otherworldly tonight. He drains yet another tough shot. We are down by 1 with less than 2 seconds to go

Veteran

Melo got a good look for 3, but he misses. He is livid, slamming his headband to the ground. Painful loss. A few guys like Lee and Thomas played their guts out tonight

12th man

Don't know why DRose didn't give that foul with DeRozan measuring him to try to take him off the dribble. Happy about the loss, Wally and Breen were talking about tanking and unlike the fans who want the Knicks to finish with the worst possible record, Horn and the players are going to try to win as many games as they can.

Best of bothh worlds.... being competitive and playing hard.... exciting game.... and ends with a loss. Love it. Best thing for Knicks' future.

NY now 12-13 in close games; TOR now 7-14 in close games.

Veteran

We currently stand as the 9th worst record in the NBA. No way we can reach Brooklyn and reaching Lakers and Suns seems unlikely, but if we really tank this home stretch out, we could still get below just about anyone else. On the flip side, if we decide to win games, we could easily end up falling to the middle of the 1st round.

“I wasn’t expecting to be open like that, it happened, I missed it,’’ Anthony said. “I caught it and looked and didn’t see anybody right there. I was surprised to be that open. It was a wide-open shot. I made one the other day. I should’ve made that shot.’’

New York had a foul to give on the final Raptors possession, and Jeff Hornacek notified his players of that fact in the huddle before the play. Rose, who finished with 16 points, six rebounds and four assists, simply decided not to foul.

“It was great D, better O,” Rose said after the game. “I contested the shot pretty well, too. But I don’t know. I don’t know what to say after that.”

Anthony wasn’t fond of the Rose’s choice.

“Having the opportunity to foul out of that last timeout, that was a play we didn’t take advantage of,” Anthony said.

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    “I wasn’t expecting to be open like that, it happened, I missed it,’’ Anthony said. “I caught it and looked and didn’t see anybody right there. I was surprised to be that open. It was a wide-open shot. I made one the other day. I should’ve made that shot.’’
    In other words you CHOKED Melo!!!!

GREATEST KNICK EVER!!!!

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    New York had a foul to give on the final Raptors possession, and Jeff Hornacek notified his players of that fact in the huddle before the play. Rose, who finished with 16 points, six rebounds and four assists, simply decided not to foul.

“It was great D, better O,” Rose said after the game. “I contested the shot pretty well, too. But I don’t know. I don’t know what to say after that.”

Anthony wasn’t fond of the Rose’s choice.

“Having the opportunity to foul out of that last timeout, that was a play we didn’t take advantage of,” Anthony said.
    I guess I wasn't the only one that thought Rose made a bonehead play. Like I said Derozon measured Rose before he took the shot allowing ample time to foul him without sending him to the FT line.

It was only one play, DRose biggest problem is he maybe one of the worst passers among PG's.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Feb 27, 2017 at 23:57.

Veteran

i thought rose played derozon tight on the last bucket... he was up in his face... as Julius Caesar said... to tank or not to tank..that is the question....