204001.png
1627748.png

201565.png
203503.png

1627758.png
1627763.png

Injury Report

New York KnicksMilwaukee Bucks
Joakim Noah - Sore Left Hamstring (OUT)Michael Beasley - Hyperextended left knee (OUT)
Carmelo Anthony - Sore Left Knee (QUEST)Jabari Parker - Post-surgery, left knee (OUT)
Maurice Ndour - Sprained Right Ankle (QUEST)-

Game Preview

MILWAUKEE -- Malcolm Brogdon will remain in the starting lineup Wednesday when the Milwaukee Bucks kick off a three-game homestand against the New York Knicks at the Bradley Center.

Brogdon has been a big contributor for the Bucks and one of the best rookies in the game. He leads all first-year players with a 42.8 percent shooting percentage from beyond the arc -- seventh overall in the league -- and is averaging 10.0 points and 4.1 assists, putting him third and first, respectively, among rookies.

So it's no surprise then that Brogdon, a second-round pick in last summer's draft, has started to earn consideration for Rookie of the Year honors, along with Dario Saric and Joel Embiid, both of the Philadelphia 76ers.

"I think Embiid is a very special, talented player," Bucks coach Jason Kidd told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "If he was playing he probably would have run away with it, because he is a dominant player.

"This isn't up to me; the writers get to vote. It will be interesting. I think there's a lot of great basketball talk around the water cooler or in the barber shop about rookie of the year, the MVP race.

"It just shows the state of the game is in a good place."

The award would be nice, but Brogdon has other goals in mind.

"I don't actually care," Brogdon told the paper. "I don't worry about it. All I care about is making the playoffs.

Milwaukee is still trying to chase down a postseason spot but has done much to help its cause, winning three straight and seven of its last 10 contests. That leaves the Bucks in 10th place, 1 1/2 games behind Chicago for the eighth and final spot but only 2 1/2 games out of sixth place in the league.

With three straight games at home, the Bucks have a chance to make a move.

"It's going to be 6 through 12; you look at those teams and they're all right there," Kidd said. "Everybody is going to start playing each other from here on out. Every game means something. We go out west and those games are important, too.

"We can only control what we do. We can't control what other teams are doing."

The Knicks come to Milwaukee 12th in the East, 5 1/2 games behind the Bulls and are likely jockeying more for ping pong balls than postseason positioning. They're riding high after rallying late for a 113-105 victory Monday at Atlanta which snapped a two-game losing streak.

New York played that game without forward Carmelo Anthony, who sat out with a sore left knee. The Knicks had their lost 12 straight games without Anthony in the lineup.
He expects to return to action Wednesday.

"It was just better for me to just rest it and get these days," he told the New York Daily News.

The Knicks have won four of the last five season series against the Bucks. The teams have spilt the first two meetings this season, with each winning on its own home court.

(cbssports.com)

tiger0330

Legend
I think Randle lit a fire under DRose the dude is balling in the 3rd. They got a 10 pt lead 69-59 because of him.

I missed this game because I work late on Wednesday nights, but it looks like from the box score that anything this franchise can do to murder the enthusiasm of its fan base, it does.

We are the only team in the NBA that more effectively tanks by playing our veteran high paid starters instead of our D League call-ups.

Well, we're back to the 8th worst record in the NBA and tied for the 7th most losses.

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Game-Thread Rady .. i knew Rose were gonna burn Bucks star rookie guard Brogdon for 30 points .. i also got my money on Bucks coach Jason Kidd and Heats coach Erik Spoelstra to win all their Home-games in the race for the 6th to 8th seeded playoff spots in April.
Im not gonna lie .. i didnt want Melo to play tonight .. i have my reasons

No Randle and limited Kamin, Holiday, Baker...come on. Knicks did deliver the L though

Do u mean we deliver the L .. in Lance Thomas poor performance receiving the most bench minutes or did u mean the Knicks 39th LOSS of the season .. Knicks Lottery-Balls showing the first week of March.

The Knicks 65th game of the season 26-39 .. wow! another losing game showing our starter lineup has no Finisher performance Player for the final quarter .... Rose/C.Lee/Melo/KP has not prove they are 4th quarter players in any of the 65 games. Our Knicks lineups and coach-substitution are BORING!

The Boston Celtricks 2nd half DEFENSE held the Warriors to 86 points for a Celtricks 99-86 win inside GS tonight .. To-short Isaiah Thomas has 9 teammates playing at ECF level right now

Kiyaman

Legend
Certain Bucks players had a good team-ball game .. Monroe Giannis Middleton Dellavedova Snell and Jason Terry .. I believe we have to many FLAWS in the Knicks trio .. Horn/Melo/Rose to become a playoff team ....

Head-coach Jason Kidd has his championship Mavs teammate Jason Terry on the Bucks roster for the playoff race .... we Knick fans should remember Jason Terry well from the crazy incident with JR Smith deliberate elbow in the final 2 minutes of a playoff game Knicks had a 16 point lead over the BIG-2 Celtricks to make the series 3-0 Knicks in 2013

jimkcchief88

All Star
I was busy at work as well and didn't even bother to listen to the game on the radio as I'm in Milltown radio range. Predictable result tho it's likes DRose is actually playing ball now. Rose knows he is playing for his next contract now where ever he ends up. I'm sure he will ball out for the rest of the season.

Broadway

All Star
I missed this game because I work late on Wednesday nights, but it looks like from the box score that anything this franchise can do to murder the enthusiasm of its fan base, it does.

We are the only team in the NBA that more effectively tanks by playing our veteran high paid starters instead of our D League call-ups.

Well, we're back to the 8th worst record in the NBA and tied for the 7th most losses.

This team doesn't have one ounce of leadership...summed up in this tweet right here

This exposes the ignorant mentality on this team, talent alone doesn't guarantee anything. This can't be real but then again it is so real. I'd give us the benefit of the doubt but some might say we don't have better talent than the Heat. Acknowledging this to this degree even if probed by reporters is not a good look.

Last edited:

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Chasson Randle had a DNP. I would like to believe it was to insure the Knicks would lose the game, but I fear it was the opposite, that Hornacek was trying to win, and actually believed that was the way to go about it, "Derrick Rose was having a good game" really? An even bigger fear is the Knicks will fail to draft a PG with solid floor-general fundamentals and elite defender potential and then waste money on Derrick Rose or some other score-first PG. I really hope this fear is unfounded.