Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Utah Jazz 10:30 pm 3/22/2017 [Game#71]

Broadway

All Star
''who''.... exactly.... never heard his name b4... where's he from ..a pick... a D-leaguer???

He almost made the All-Star team this yr and he's been improving his game the past 3 seasons. They call him the "Steiffel Tower", he's a known commodity

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep I guess he's a Frenchie...The Jazz are off everyone's radar...I knew they were the West's 4th seed but thought it was mostly Haywood, Gobert is a player:Gobert >KP6

Broadway

All Star
This team is so sad. Late in the game #kporzee got a foul with about 3:45min to go(down 9) and he was subbed out as it was believed to be his 6th foul. Isola tweeted the Knicks miscalculated how many he had at that point realized he only had 5 and subbed him back into the game with about 1:30min left.

lolmnop the Knicks blows goats!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep Horn definitely off his game coaching against his old team where his jersey is retired; Had to be embarrassed bringing this sorry squad and record but getting the foul count wrong: inexcusable in a close game I guess they thought is was KP6 which 98% would be true but really the foul was charged to LT:( um um um :(

tiger0330

Legend

tiger0330

Legend
This team is so sad. Late in the game #kporzee got a foul with about 3:45min to go(down 9) and he was subbed out as it was believed to be his 6th foul. Isola tweeted the Knicks miscalculated how many he had at that point realized he only had 5 and subbed him back into the game with about 1:30min left.

lolmnop the Knicks blows goats!
I think KP had 5 fouls at that point and I thought he fouled out on that play myself but they charged the foul to Lance and not KP. Not Horn's fault because KP did commit a foul but Lance must have fouled before he did.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Very good article...see the Jazz had a plan a now it's coming to fruition while KP6 is fooling around trying to get ohs and ahs from the crowd crossing guys over. Sounds like KP had a nice game as well but I just like a traditional center over 7'4" camping outside dribbling and hoisting up threes:(. See a good organization takes a low first rounder with potential and turns him into an all-star while we take a lottery pick and turn him into a perpetual loser:(. That thought should scare the **** out of tank fans hoping for the highest draft pick. Even if we get and make the right pick , we are sorely lacking in player development. And again our owner is more worried about throwing former Knicks greats(Oak) out of the Garden than using thier knowledge for player development and Kurt Rambis is on our bench instead of Patrick freakin Ewing???? Wtf I'm getting pissed just thinking about this **** this season needs to be over for the Knicks ASAP; I'm rolling with Damphony and Harden in the playoffs "Clutch City" jersey on and that should tell you how freakin pissed I am at our Knicks because I remember losing to Houston in 95' but our organization sucks from top to bottom I'll bet even the Knicks ballboys can't even clean the floor right on chief rant overšŸ˜”

Kiyaman

Legend
Yep I guess he's a Frenchie...The Jazz are off everyone's radar...I knew they were the West's 4th seed but thought it was mostly Haywood, Gobert is a player:Gobert >KP6

We were lucky the Jazz PF Derrick Favors were out with a knee injury .. Favors, Haywood, Gobert, and PG- Hill, are the reason the Jazz has been a .600 team this season