Emergency Game Thread: Knicks vs Smelldicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimkcchief88

All Star
It's baseball opening day:) But our Knicks are playing out the string as usual:(. Tank line-up in with Sasha and Willy starting. No Rose, No Melo, no chance. Tanks PJAx for turning a rivalry game into a route. Sasha and CLEE shooting thier perfunctory bricks as usual and KP6 has his hands full with a real big like Horford. Tanks for turning the Sunday Matinee into a debacle. Knicks showing little fight early down 20-11 under 4 minutes to go in the first.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sounds like Rose has another tear in his knee so he's done and knowing him Rose won't be ready for next season as well. DRose is an oft injured backup PG in today's NBA now:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
Knicks defense awful giving up another 30 point first quarter: 33-19 with 39 ticks left in the first. No life in the Garden as the defense organ plays to a ambivalent audience. Tanks for nothing PJAx:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
CLEE finally hits a 3, Knicks down 34-23 after one giving up 60% fg to the smelldicks. I don't get how you come out of the lockeroom in a Knicks uni in front of a crowd at the garden and say" we ain't playing no D today." This team has little talent and even less desire and heart:(

Not sure which thread to post in for this game. Regardless, we brought virtually nothing in the 1st quarter

jimkcchief88

All Star
Don't really think it matters I put up an emergency thread just so we would have one. I figured Yankee fans would be more interested in baseball than this hot mess known as the New York Knicks.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Why is Sasha V still in the NBA let alone playing for the Knicks???? 0-6 from the field with a 8 foot airball from in the lane and a couple turnovers. Tanks for Sasha PJAx:(

Status
Not open for further replies.