2017 NBA Playoffs

Broadway

All Star
Bucks tried to come back the last 34 secs but came up short. Raps move on 92-89.

Man they were so tired, looked like they were going to pass out. Great series and learning experience for Kidd and his kids. Had they had Jabari series might have gone a different way. Their future is bright though

Broadway

All Star
Wizards vs Celtics is about to be explosive. These teams already had regular season history. It's going to be heated like no other.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Wall has been sensational all season and quiet as kept had bar none an MVP caliber one

tiger0330

Legend
Would have been nice to see what the Bulls could have done with Rondo and a healthy Butler in the series. Butler was playing at 80% despite him being the high scorer for the Bulls.

Kiyaman

Legend
Would have been nice to see what the Bulls could have done with Rondo and a healthy Butler in the series. Butler was playing at 80% despite him being the high scorer for the Bulls.

Wow! been out of states .. had to miss the first-round of the playoff ....
The last i remember the Bulls trio was bout to sweep Boston LOL
Now the East two best PG this season in Boston's Thomas vs Wiz Wall are in a series ..
Wizards vs Cetricks may go 7 games with the final game in Boston .. aggy

Kiyaman

Legend
Man they were so tired, looked like they were going to pass out. Great series and learning experience for Kidd and his kids. Had they had Jabari series might have gone a different way. Their future is bright though

One of the sports announcer mention next year the Bucks will make it to the 2nd round playoff"
Jason Kidd are going to get Coach of the Year sooner than i gave him credit for .. i missed the series but i know the Bucks put on a great series vs the Raptors

Broadway

All Star
Celtics win another game, they've caught some breaks but they've taken advantage of them. No different than the Warriors from 2yrs ago during their whole post-season to a title, things happen.

I do feel Washington is gonna give them all they can handle

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
The Wizards got it bad .. when Morris went down early in the first half the Cetricks took over by putting in their running horses to score a 123 to Wiz 111 to take game 1 ....

Broadway

All Star
Jazz took care of Clippers, they had an advantage too and showed no mercy. Paul Pierce's last game another legend lost

tiger0330

Legend
PJAx needs to be on the phone with the Clippers GM right now like right now!!!!
I'd say Redick is gone and I read the Clips might do a deal for Redick and Rivers but Redick is a FA so the Clips would have to SnT him meaning the contract would be a horrible one for the Knicks. Plus if the Clips throw in a 1st round pick it wouldn't be until 2021 unless they can swing a deal for one.

Not in love what the Clips can offer but if it's the best deal on the table you have to do it.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'd say Redick is gone and I read the Clips might do a deal for Redick and Rivers but Redick is a FA so the Clips would have to SnT him meaning the contract would be a horrible one for the Knicks. Plus if the Clips throw in a 1st round pick it wouldn't be until 2021 unless they can swing a deal for one.

Not in love what the Clips can offer but if it's the best deal on the table you have to do it.

I really don't want Phil to make any trades with the Clippers .. I watch game 7 of Clippers vs Jazz and coach Doc Rivers gave the game win to the Utah Jazz big man lineup rotation of Gobert/Haywood/Favors/Ingles/Diaw to outscore coach Doc Rivers small-ball lineups every quarter of the game, the Clippers had several no-defensive players in the rotation and in the same lineup like Felton, Reddick,and Crawful that let the Jazz score easy points in less than 12 seconds off the clock.
I didn't understand why a 6.8 healthy playoff experience Brandon Bass were DNP bench for the playoffs, plus were not put in the starting lineup to replace Blake Griffin ..
C-D.Andre
PF-Bass
SF-Pierce
SG-Rivers
PG-CP3
6th man- Felton
7th man- Speights
8th man- Reddick
9th man- Crawful
10th man- Brice

Kiyaman

Legend
Jazz took care of Clippers, they had an advantage too and showed no mercy. Paul Pierce's last game another legend lost

Paul Pierce career 4th quarter performance since his rookie season has put Pierce as a HOF Legend in my book.
I recall so many Knicks vs Cetricks games in the past where the Knicks had the lead in the 4th quarter then Celtricks Paul Pierce waiting for the 4th quarter to perform like a super-star on both ends of the court to win the game.

tiger0330

Legend
I really don't want Phil to make any trades with the Clippers .. I watch game 7 of Clippers vs Jazz and coach Doc Rivers gave the game win to the Utah Jazz big man lineup rotation of Gobert/Haywood/Favors/Ingles/Diaw to outscore coach Doc Rivers small-ball lineups every quarter of the game, the Clippers had several no-defensive players in the rotation and in the same lineup like Felton, Reddick,and Crawful that let the Jazz score easy points in less than 12 seconds off the clock.
I didn't understand why a 6.8 healthy playoff experience Brandon Bass were DNP bench for the playoffs, plus were not put in the starting lineup to replace Blake Griffin ..
C-D.Andre
PF-Bass
SF-Pierce
SG-Rivers
PG-CP3
6th man- Felton
7th man- Speights
8th man- Reddick
9th man- Crawful
10th man- Brice
Kiya So you would rather keep Melo than get Doc's son and Redick?

Broadway

All Star

Hoopshype report suggest Redick could get as much as $18-20mil/yr...scary to ponder

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiya So you would rather keep Melo than get Doc's son and Redick?

I doubt coach Doc will let his son be traded to a mismanagement Knicks organization that will ruin his son's NBA career within one season .. Reddick has always been to lazy n slow to stay in front of the player he's defending nor does Reddick apply pressure-defense on opponents PG, and Crawful/Felton are in the same poor defense boat as Reddick.
And i don't want Blake Griffin slow performance at getting back on defense for 30 minute a game, or taking the last shot.
The Clippers only have 3 valuable players on their roster i would want for the Knicks in a trade .. CP3/DeAndre/Austin Rivers .. And the chances of the Knicks getting any of those 3 players from the Clips in a trade are zero to none!

Kiyaman

Legend
Here's the list of Playoff teams Phil should be calling this morning for the Melo-trade in the offseason ..
Blazers, Hawks, Pacers, Thunder, Bulls, Grizz, Clips, and possible the Miami Heat.

and1

Rotation player
spurs getting spanked right now in game 1 vs. the rockettes. i think i heard one of the guys say that ginobili is 14% so far in the playoffs. he needs to step it up or pop should give minutes to someone else.

tiger0330

Legend
Difference in the Cavs game and the Rox/Spurs game is the 3 pt shooting. Cavs beat the Raps 116-105, 4 more made 3s by the Cavs 12 pts the margin of difference. Rox at the half 8 more made 3s a big part of the Rox 30 pt lead, PJ has no clue with that triangle saying 3 pt shots are cheap points. This year is probably not going to be any different than last year where the 4 teams in the conference finals were the best 3 pt shooting teams in the NBA.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
The Dantoni running Rockets scored 69 pts at Half-Time ..
Coach Pop is pissed at his Spurs players 39 pts at half
Trevor Ariza 15 pts
Harden 16 pts